All Comments on 'Deconstructing the Professor'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW

I can truthfully say I have never read a story that long in one sitting. Your detail for history, your unique but believable set-up and your extreme characted worked perfectly. Like a good novel, I couldn't wait to get to the end and yet am already hoping for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
How did this get approved?

Full of racist shit, covered from top to bottom in neo-Nazi propaganda and KKK theories masquerading as bullshit erotica. Fuck all you white readers who vote it 5 starts because it flatters your racist egos.

PoissonSurLaLunePoissonSurLaLunealmost 12 years ago
Too Much of a Good Thing? Nah....

It's always nice to see things from SilkStockingsLover, and seeing 22 pages from her is really really nice. The added space really let her carry out her ideas to their logical extremes (and by their nature, they logically tend to be extreme).

As far as the race thing goes... I can understand how another reviewer was deeply offended by it, but the author was pretty clear in her warnings. For many people, a big part of submission is pain, and nothing hurts quite like a racist epithet. One word, one comment and your reminded that your whole life people have looked at you as a deviation from the normal, that for a lot of people you'll never quite belong. It's powerful, it hurts, but it's the stuff fantasies are made out of. (As a side note, the author's line in the introduction about not being racist because she fantasizes about submitting to people of African descent kinda misses the point of racism; "positive" racism still marks a person as other and isn't all that fun to be on the receiving end of.)

Even though I accept that race tinged fantasies can be hot, I have to admit I had a few quibbles. The way Miko was the most readily accepting of the slaves and talks about her cultural conditioning brings up all the tired old stereotypes about Asians (the black characters embrace racial stereotypes out of a sexual need as opposed to having a sexual need because of racist stereotypes). So many other characters get a chance to show some complex ambivalence about the race play they find themselves in, why not her?

Wow. That was long. But it was good!

estragonestragonalmost 12 years ago
This is A Tough One

It was tough to copy edit. And I'm not surprised that this novela will catch a lot of flak. I am reminded of a remark my late father-in-law made nearly fifty years ago: "Racism is the new pornography." Prophetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Submissive black male can relate

I loved this story. I'm a black male who loves fantasizing about submitting to whites, male and female. The only thing that didn't turn me on was the incest.

bighank100bighank100almost 12 years ago
wonderful

i loved the store from beginning to the end. could not get enough of it. must be the longest story i have ever read from beginning to end. had my black cock so fucking hard. i love them using the n word. the story was so hot reading as we get to see the down fall of a high class women. becoming a slave to a sexy superior white student of hers. her submission even includes having to watch as her daughter is taken by her student. helpless not able to help even her own children. the sup black women must except and do anything her dominant mistress wants.

the blackmail in this story was wonderful. the humiliation was hot and the taboo line crossing was to the best ever.

mis silk stocking lover your one kinky hot women. for you to think of this story and the use of all the forbidden words and acts. your mind it self could lure me into your control.

thanks for a wonderful story . its a dream cum true to read a hot story like this. i love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hellova ride ;-)))

ok i loved the whole story. i do enjoy well written sexually charged writeups. this was well done and skillfully woven...the family involvement, the personal dilemma in the central character. I did enjoy the "slapping to the face" and would have liked more of that tho. However, in reality and after wringing the cum soaked underwear during ,and after the story one has to ask..in the real world would this work ? can the "madison" of this this world bring down in real life well known popular black figures ? Has anyone done this personally to others or have that done to them? or is "madison" of this world only really succede to the weaker of them in reality. would love to hear back from folks at nebulas@yahoo.com xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Editing issues

I enjoyed the story, but as a former editor, one thing bugged me - the inconsistency of the acronym NAACP. A minor issue, but it went around from NAACP, NCAAP and various other errors on it. Just something that stood out late in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Humiliation and Appreciation

As the black professor and mother who was the inspiration for this story, asked the author to write it and provided ideas, I feel a deep sense of both humiliation and appreciation, shame and pride. She wrote an amazing story that touched and aroused me deeply about things that have stirred within me and disturbed me for a long time and that I still struggle with day by day. That different people would feel and respond differently is hardly surprising--to me personally, given my own conflicted feelings; and socially, given the troubled history and current state of race relations. What really strikes me is how deeply beneath both pretensions of racial conciliation and expressions of hate the complex themes in this story still resonate, not only historically, but in popular culture today. The Other is the fearful, shameful, rejected, projected part(s) of ourselves. And the Other is always with us, no matter how hard we try to pretend OtherWise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nicely writen

nicely writen as aways

darklacedarklacealmost 12 years ago
Subersive!

So subversive! So dirty! So wonderfully, ecstatically, sexy! Thank you so much for writing a story involving race play where everyone is okay. More eager consent would have been better, in my opinion, but other than that it was great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
story about miko

i would love to see a story about miko.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
need more

you should make keisha her sister nicole's slave and she should serve nicole and madison together

moggy123moggy123over 11 years ago
keisha and her mother

keisha & her mother should serve nicole and madison together and they both should be wearing collars with leashes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Devoted

A wonderful sex fantasy; I just loved the way you drew out the long descent of the seduction submission a little over the top at times particularly the ending but fantasy are often over the top.

leann511leann511over 11 years ago
category?

Great story but tremendous amount of writing for a single vote and probably a lot of readers don't even bother with that. Just because ir's free, they think it deserves no compensation. Too bad people don't realize the well will run dry if the writers quit thinking anyone enjoys what they do!

But I wanted to comment on your indecision about the category. I'm sure it's too late for this site to re-organize such a collection of stories but the ideal would be to have four general categories - straight, gay, lesbian and bisexual. I for one, spend a lot of time searching sites for lesbian stories and I never read any other kind so I do not care about "group sex" "BDSM" "interracial" or any other category unless I first find out if the story is about lesbian group sex, lesbian BDSM, or interracial lesbians! Now I wonder if there are readers out there who ONLY like to read stories about a single category, say group sex? They only like stories about group sex and it does not matter if it's several men, several women, or a mixture of men and women? If there are people like that, then the present long list of categories I suppose makes some sense. But I really can't imagine someone with such a narrow preference. If the four general categories were used, they could all be subdivided into the list of categories.

The only problem would be combinations of lesbian stories and stories about gays or straights! But those would be placed in the bisexual general category and then the sub-categories could be explored. Of course a writer such as you with many threads running through your stories, would still have the same problem of having so many choices but the readers would have a somewhat more simple task.

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 11 years ago
Wow...

Almost speechless. I'm not that excited by stories in which the interracial aspect of the hanky-panky is important, so perhaps I'm missing something. The D/S aspect was fun, but the relentless racial slurs, pseudo-scientific racial theories, etc. really reduced my enjoyment of the story. And yes, I know it is just a fantasy, and that I shouldn't take it too seriously. But I didn't enjoy it much.

Still enjoy SSL's other stories and rate her as one of my favourite authors. Just not this story.

LittleprickLittleprickover 11 years ago
One of the best

You wrote a magnificent downfall. For 22 pages I was captivated to see what's next.

The only part I didn't like was with Allison (as Felicia apparently).

It could have had a little more incest (between Felicia and her two white children) and I'm disappointed Keisha and her mom didn't do anything together.

It's minor details for such great story. I'd like to tell the story isn't racist. Madison is (big time) and she submits four black women not because of her ridiculous theory on black people but because the four of them were sibmissive and loved the humiliation.

You are the master of the lesbian domination stories. Don't ever stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great read

This was a really good read, especially the part where the daughter was put in charge of the mother. I'm a fan of that sort of incest stories.

I like the idea of a daughter or son taking charge of their mother.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

wow - great story and i got tons of shit for using nigger in a story under loving wives to make people think the character hated someone that they did not hate. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!

This is an amazing story! I've read it a couple of times and it's still great. I would love to see a sequel to this story, maybe involving Keishas life after her submission. I think that would be really cool, maybe she could even see her mom at the sorority in it.

Janice1939Janice1939about 11 years ago
Back to front,.

While the plot is interesting to believe a white sub would be able to turn a black woman is ludicrous. Being white myself and not ashamed of it. I totally believe that our black ancestors need more respect the word nigger should be changed to white trash. Which most of the population of Northern America falls under. You only have to look at their imbecile constitution allowing the bearing of arms, which makes all the murders possible that take place in that part of our globe. I like most lesbians world wide woul be honoured to be the sub of the anchesters that make our lives possible.

Love Janice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Janice, old, anti-white racist idiot

Hey Janice, you are an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved It!!!

I had no idea it would be that awesome through out the whole story, I'm a mixed 21 year old submissive woman and I didn't get upset that you used The "N" word. It is just a story after all and you even said so in the beginning that you didn't write it to be racist so I don't know why some of the other readers are angry. But some people are just childish.

I love all your work please write more.... or even me.

shekiaross11@gmail.com

Ravyn_JinxLillyRavyn_JinxLillyabout 11 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is wow, and amazing, you should most definitely use the great detail you have here for many of your series stories

fooshunfooshunabout 11 years ago

Absolutely fantastic 'literature'! Could not tear myself from the story. Compelling, detailed, and magnificent method of crafting. Superbly stimulating and in my case, very relatable as I met an English professor who comes very close, very close to being this character. Exact same phyical characteristics, same psyche, same perceptions of the relationship between blacks and whites, same values of and desire to emulate white culture. All the while making a feeble attempt to mask her admiration by trying to maintain her 'blackness'. If I didn't know better, I would swear she was the model for this story. What timing as I just met her in November then out of the blue came across this story. I've read it over 4 times. Like the 'best sex ex' who serves as our 'go to' for good masterbation orgasm.....so is this story. Kudos.

Gerry1234Gerry1234about 11 years ago
Loved it.

You can tell you put a lot of effort into this story. I couldn't stop reading much to my partners chagrin. Hope to read more soon. Love GerryXXXXX

Tims922Tims922about 11 years ago
Awesome

I couldnt stop reading it! Loved all of it! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More!

Your stories of Black dominance are not appealing in the slightest. But this. The is a masterpiece. I beg of you to make more

KathrineZutaKathrineZutaalmost 11 years ago
Wow...

I can honestly say this is one of the best works of fiction I have read for a long time, certainly the best i've read on literotica.

The way you capture so perfectly the conflicted emotions of the professor as she struggles to resist Madison's relentless attempts to make her submit. I would really love this as an ebook that I can read on my kindle :)

habebevhabebevover 10 years ago
awesome

Great story and very well written and organized. I loved the way you kept distingushing between the professor, Felicia, N slut...etc to show the level of submission. The one part that I didn't care for was the insect otherwise I love to read more of your stories.

Sorry I rated your story one star by mistake and can't chsnge it. It desreve at least four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Whites

White people don't understand the term racist. Have sex with your own race and leave our men and women alone. I liked your stories before this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

This story was well written, stimulating throughout, and each conquest was built just right. Not to fast or to slow. However, I could see maybe one individual falling under Madisons spell, but so many difficult to believe.

The overall story was one of the best on this site, so good going.

miklosfairmiklosfairover 10 years ago
Way too long

A semi-interesting story, but author suffers from literary constipation. WAY too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT

I loved everything about it, I loved the lesbian aspect of it as well as the incest, it was paced well and Extremely erotic. Riveting story. You are my favorite author on this entire website, keep up the great work. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

superb once again. you are at par with any literary writer. i especially love the lesbian incest in all your stories. this is a piece of art that only you have perfected. you are mind blowing. please don't stop. ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

To much for me, jumped before 1/3, glad for physics, Kirchhoff's, Faraday and like Hero's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
can you write another please

This was outstanding please let there be another

PassionisbestPassionisbestalmost 10 years ago
Over-the-top

No disrespect intended, but as much as I enjoyed all the sex, I thought the story was way too long. I was hoping the Professor would end it. Or end up with Allison. The number of people who succumbed was just too many. I guess I prefer a little more realism to my fantasies. However, I commend you on your tireless efforts.

Ps: I would be happy to edit some of your future work. Just the grammar and not the content. Presumptuous aren't I ? Lol

iceblockiceblockover 9 years ago

Personally I loved this story. I read before bed and will generally fall asleep as I read. Not for the first time one of silk stockings lovers' story has kept me wide awake. For three nights running I had to put this story down wide awake in fear of my alarm going off in just a few short hours. And here I am again tonight way later than what is good for me. Thank You so much for all Your effort in writing it.

Points I'd like to make regarding length, I don't think the whole part where the main character discovers she can't cum without being slutty at the end is necessary. But other than that, this story kept me captivated right through and I have a long history of getting bored with stories that drag on. This one did not do that. Regarding the very heavy racism, well there was good and very fair warning before the story even begins, I don't understand why people who are going to get upset by it even begun to read the story. I thought the racism was over the top but I had fair warning that it would be so can make no complaints nor detract from my rating of this story for that reason.

DarksideAshleyDarksideAshleyover 9 years ago
Shamefully Arousing

OMG! This story was such a shameful, powerful turn-on for me! As an African American teacher, older sister in an interracial family, this story was such gut-wrenching, gash-drenching experience for me, it is difficult to describe the conflicted, addicted intensity of my reaction. It penetrated and humiliated me to the core, excavated and devastated me, yet left me craving more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved it, would love to see more like it. Don't change anything other than the players. Maybe some older women using and abusing younger black females.

bighank100bighank100about 9 years ago
deconstuction

you no this is so taboo. its so wrong to so many people. yet i have read it several times and loved it. it would be so hot and yet so taboo if we had more people to write more hot taboo stories like this. i bet stories like this could make millions. deep down inside many people its a super turn on to submitt.

spankfunforspankfunforover 8 years ago
Mistress' of black !

Not 'Politically Correct' But So Much Humiliation and Sexual Fetish, Had to Read and Play Several Times! A Side Story About Daughter's Ongoing slavery? Well Written, Well Thought and Excitement On Every Chapter!

DreadlocksDreadlocksabout 8 years ago
Well written

This may be one of the most degrading and humiliating stories I have read here. In a climate where black people seem to be rising due to political correctness and affirmative action, it was refreshing to read a story (it's fiction folks) in the opposite ilk. I especially enjoyed the epilogue where Felicia gave up everything to become a true slave, property, with no possessions. I'd like to know how you got it by the screeners, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm not a racist

Some of my best friends are niggers! You are exactly a racist. That's all you are about. You say you fantasize about submitting to a black man or woman. That's what makes you a racist. When you separate people because their skin is a certain shade, when you like or dislike people for that reason, when you desire them as sexual partners for that reason, you are a racist. It's pure and simple. You're sick, disgusting and you need mental help. As a black woman, I can tell you that you disgust me. There's nothing erotic or remotely cool about you or your sick fantasies. You have a mental illness and need treatment. The idea that you would be attracted to me because I'm black makes my skin crawl. You're just creepy, not sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
simply amazing

seems well reserched...great read...look forward to reading more of the author's work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Apologies

I read this at the request of a friend who asked for my opinion. On behalf of the vast majority of white women, (and men), who consider racism to be repulsive, I apologize. I don't know what audience this site, or this writer is trying to appeal to, I'm perfectly glad that I'm not a part of it. In any event, I would never allow my name to be associated with such vile gibberish. I also don't know what part of this story was 'well researched' as a previous comment stated. From the Black mother somehow giving birth to White children, there is absolutely nothing factual, or even remotely plausible about the writers fantasy. For anyone who finds this acceptable, I suggest a visit to 'YouTube' and search 'White girl calls Black girl N*gg*r, before you try to put it into practice. Love you L, and I'm sorry you stumbled over this doggy-do.

dripstikdripstikover 7 years ago
One of my favorites

I read this years ago and just re read it and find it just as cock-hardening as ever! The scene where the professor is on al fours, MOOing like a cow for her White Goddess makes me blow every time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brave and bold, unlike the common interracial story you find here

I have to say that this is one of the most refreshing storylines I have seen in a long, long time.

As a black man, I say kudos for breaking the mold.

And as for the person asking that we look for videos of people being called 'n!gger', I say that is exactly the kind of video that disgraces black people and makes the world call us 'n!gger'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Whoever asked you to write this

Has self loathing issues. It's possible to write interracial literature with a dominant white without the constant references to right wing racist memes and white grievance. None of the characters drew me in, it bordered on the ridiculous, and was just a fetishistic display typical of race play stories, which is why they suck- emotional connection, real deep emotional connection not necessarily healthy but profound - surpasses the superficiality of skin and surface. Obsession with self as object to be used reflects poor sense of self. Not arousing for me.

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 6 years ago
Not Your Best

Not even close. I was even embarrassed for the main character (Felicia). I am a guy and as I read this story, I kept wanting Felicia to grab this bitch (Madison) by the throat and have the fucking gumption to take back her life and fuck the consequences. This was not submission, this was orgasms masking degradation. Jasmine, u mentioned a big fantasy of yours was being fucked and dominated by a black man or woman. You must also have low esteem problems. This story sucked and the half page disclaimer you have was apropos. U are my favorite author but this was fucking black (no pun intended.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved the Race Play

Great story! Loved it all! Obviously some people can't handle race play and D/s. They really should just avoid it rather than offering up repetitive and boring negative criticism. I hope you ignore their comments here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved everything about the story. So humiliating, so sexy just great. would love to see a reverse story so to speak. an older black woman enslaving a young white married southern woman who maybe has feelings of guilt because of her ancestors treatment of black slaves. That would be so hot!. BTW I thought the length of the story was necessary to develop the characters and the story line. I dont care for 2 or 3 page stories that have a good premise and then dont develop it, sort of leave you hanging.

syreatadivasyreatadivaover 5 years ago
Love your domme/femme stories

You're one of my favorite story writers on Literotica. Not all your stories are for me. I am a lesbian and I don't always with protagonist's POVs in your stories but I love how even your secondary characters have their stories with the main story. It's one of the reasons why I am such a fan of yours.

The fascinating aspect of this story is that Felicia tries so hard to fight against her true sexual nature not realizing that her own insecurities trying to fit into what society want from her that she falls apart and she projected them onto Kiesha who also spectacularly fell apart.

All Madison did was perceptively use those insecurities to assert her dominance in every situation that she could. She used men and women alike no matter their ethnicity and rather than seeing that dynamic, people who were offended by "racial terms" probably didn't go beyond that to see the macro dynamics of Felicia finding herself. I also saw Carol's story as another example. She fought her sexual desires and also fell apart in the end.

So what message does a story has for me: Live life on my terms. I am married but I am not with my wife to be "respectable" but because I love her and she loves me. We tr trust each other wholeheartedly and completely and we do sub/domme role play all of the time. For example, I have bigger boobs than does(she's busty too) and we "boob fight" until one of us cum first. I always win because I'm the bigger girl and she loves it when I take control of her in that way and she gets off when I "put her in her place."

That is offensive to many, especially in the lesbian world and lots of women don't want to admit when they're fascinated by bustier girls and even though some of those experiences were humiliating to me because at one time I was seen as a giant boobed fetishized jump-off, I also learned that it's ok to have fetishes, preferences and it's ok to push boundaries sexually. That's your stories are about, as well as to entertain and you do an excellent job of it. Thanks for continuing to post stories on Literotica. Pll

syreatadivasyreatadivaover 5 years ago

One last thing. I did wish that Felicia and Kiesha reconciled but the real elephant in the room was that they were so alike that they hared each other and became one and the same. Kiesha thought she was better than her mom and fell like she did. So I can kind of understand why Kiesha disowned Felicia because it would be looking at a mirror and all of the ones who she looked up to failed her(especially Carol) and ultimately, she failed. You wrote 22 pages and still have lots of material to expound on if you want to go in that direction which I hope you do BTW. P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I love this story!

God I would love to see a sequel to this all about Keisha!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wish you would revisit

Read this years ago. Just read it again and is still awesome. The positive comments far outweigh the trolls. My wish is you would visit the story again, and fill in some gaps, both post and pre.

Post wise, is she still a sub for the sorority, either in the near or distant future, perhaps even a new generation? Is Nicole a switch, as she was eating Madison, and also a fellow member at the end? Does Madison ever eat Nicole? Of course she wouldn't dream of doing the prof, but maybe Nicole or other house members.

And how about her beginnings? She seems to have many women in her web, including her own little sister? How did she manage this? And do her parents know Emily eats between her sister's legs? Do they care? Or even approve or assist?

And finally Le Chateau. You center many events around this club? Does Madison know Governor Green? Or Bree? Or Allison? Or any of the other assorted dommes and mistresses who hang out there?

Despite being an older story, and some bitching about the length, I think it is one of your best. Judging by the ratings and such, many others do too. And I think you have many avenues you can travel from here, starting with the few I mentioned here. Great job once again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That was a longggggggggg story....

It kept me aroused the whole time, even when I wanted to take the little white bitch and tie her down and abuse her.

I'm wondering what this story would be like if the positions were reversed by race.

TexBeethovenTexBeethovenabout 5 years ago
Racism?

Having encountered this long and fascinating (and hot) story only recently, I'm a Johnny-come-lately to these comments, but I'd like to stick my oar in. Because of what I'm about to say, it's s also worth mentioning that I'm a white guy.

As I believe Jasmine expected, some people have slammed her as a racist for writing a story such as this. I disagree.

Some people seem to think that anyone who acknowledges that there are any differences at all between our various races is a racist. So for instance if I say that black women tend to take more of a leadership role in their families than in other cultures, or that many Asian people are better at technology that most others, or point out that there are many generalizations one could make about qualities that tend to distinguish one race from another (while acknowledging there are many exceptions to whatever rule I'm describing), I must be a racist. Again, I disagree.

I agree there are many things I could do that would qualify me as a racist if I was one (I don't believe that I am).

For instance if I'm white and you're of a different race, I encounter you walking down the street and from your looks, I decide I already know all that I need to know in order to judge you, I'm being racist.

If we meet socially and I snub you because of your looks, I'm being racist.

If I'm in a position to deny you housing, or a job, or courtesy, or a seat next to me on a bus, or all kinds of etceteras, and I do so because of your color or your looks, etc., I'm being racist.

And I think that the common thread here is that if I absorb minimal information about you and am prepared to diss you based on only that, that's racism.

On the other hand what I believe Jasmine has done with this powerful story is an in-depth character study. It seems to have been based on a specific black woman after corresponding with her in depth and written with her approval. I wouldn't be at all surprised if she didn't run a final draft of this story past the woman requesting frank critiquing. Yes, there are characters in this story - even major ones - who are unmistakably racist and who aren't shy about proclaiming all kinds of white supremacist and often very hurtful rubbish. But that isn't what this story is about. The story is about a well-respected black professor and her fall. Or is it a fall? She has some very painful and humiliating experiences along her journey, but perhaps she ends up thinking they were worth it?

Bottom line: this story doesn't just scratch the surface of racist themes, it explores their psychology, why racism might appear to be a good thing to some people, what are racism's pitfalls, how does it (and other things) affect a very specific person, and a person that as the story progresses, we the readers get to know and understand extremely well. I don't know about you, but from start to finish I really cared about Felicia Jefferson, and I still do. I wish her the very best.

This story is far from racist.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 5 years ago
Five Filthy Dirty Stars

Wow what a story. I loved it.

Paulina_CPaulina_Cover 4 years ago
Mostly great

As the author states before the story, this is fantasy. It is unrealistic to believe that anyone would have the success rate of Madison. I didn't read it all in one sitting as it is very long. I think it would have been better broken up into multiple chapters, I could even see Keishas submission as a separate story. It's sad to me that a small percentage of readers see this as racist, It's equally sad that the author seems apologetic for writing what many women and men of all ethnicities enjoy reading.

devil_dogs21devil_dogs21about 4 years ago
One of your best

This is my favorite story from Silkstockingslover....and that says a lot as she has so many great stories. The taboo topic of white over blacks just makes this even more hot IMO.

Would love for you to do another story regarding race.

Talldarkhandsome3001Talldarkhandsome3001over 3 years ago

I'm black and I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm black and I enjoyed it. But I must say, it would have been just as good without the racist character. She could have just had her submit without all the racist language. It didn't add anything to the story in my opinion. Still a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Blatently racist

This is almost a repeat of your "Lesbian MILF Seductress: Chocolate" story, only a lot more racist in content. I've always enjoyed your writings, but this time. All the overtly racist comments and scenarios ruined it for me to the point where I was unable to complete reading it. Although I realize this is a pure fantasy story, personally, I think you could have delivered it a lot better without the overuse of the word nigger and the heavy racist theme. This story may have been better suited to a plantation scenario as opposed to a modern day college. Very disappointed.

boss2125boss2125over 3 years ago
Wow so good

Wow this is just brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Love the racial equations and buildup and tauntings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Perfect story

I am black and I more than loved this story. Everything about it and racist part mostly. I wish I could read more stories like this, or even much more explicit than this one. I'm blown away and I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dear the people who say the racism wasn't necessary

Jesus fuck I can't believe I've got analyse fucking smut piece. This clearly wasn't about race, at least not for Madison, she wasn't any more racist than she was sexist or homophobic or anything like that she just wanted control and manipulation and race was just a way to do that for the main character and her family and anyone else of a different race from her, mainly she was just being lazy society does it for her. She was just using the easiest method she added or disposal to get under the skin of the subs and get them to utterly submit her. So yes the racial stuff wasn't necessary It was just easiest for her.

devil_dogs21devil_dogs21about 3 years ago
Love it

A touchy subject for sure but that's what makes it so arousing (remember the things you can't have you desire even more. Great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

i have always enjoyed to read your stories, but with this oe i had to stop already early in your story, this story moves too fast for my taste and its too racist aswell your other stories has a flair of dominance without it moving over the line. there is just parts that are not realistic and then you bring in way too many people that kills the main story, like take the last page and count how many names you close this story with and the once you started the story with is almost all gone. beside this i think your a creat writter. and to the one saying this wasn't racism, it definatly was..

momloverkemomloverkeover 2 years ago

Great very hot sub. story !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoy your story

And you have giving me the motivation I needed to start writing my

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still reading this story again and again. All stories in this site are trash compared to this masterpiece

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the only good story

DaddyD88DaddyD88almost 2 years ago

super hot taboo kink story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And this is why, Jaz, you're the most popular and beloved author in here. Simply put - exquisite novel.

Reading a good story is a joy by itself, but finding a great one is a marvel to behold. The way you depict and unfold the fall from grace - that's what stands out most of your stories, from Milf Seductress and 1950's series to standalone. Yet how surprising it is that one of your earlier tales held a test of time and crystallized as perhaps among the most controversial and enticing on this site.

Maybe it doesn't have hundreds of comments (people are lazy or can't articulate thoughts), a ton of views (not everyone is ready to invest 5-6 hours reading an erotic novel), undeniably it's provocative.

For obvious reasons, I'd like to mention and praise your wit, erudition, unmistakable style of writing. That's what makes you ... well, You. I've no clue how you were capable to create so many stories during the last decade, but we, the audience, are blessed you did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great idea & a great story. A+...but...but...too many characters, everyone in this story is a (not so) secret slut/slave, gets unrealistic.

Still a great concept.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

226. A well written and excellent story with many interesting twists and falls. It is unfortunate that I really am not a fan of stories with a lot of poor treatment of others. And I was hoping that you would have our main character win her inner battle, and the other sluts as well. Unfortunately, most of the characters were losers. When you chose to write about a fall, you took it all the way to the social bottom, well done for a story I was glad to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Isn't there a Keisha and her brothers and step-dads spin-off?

Bearly_LegibleBearly_Legibleabout 1 year ago

That was an epic read. Not sure many others could have written it, nor would I likely have wanted to read it if they had. I've read many of your stories now and this one was the most satisfyingly complete. Several of the themes were not to my taste but all were executed with finesse.

MisterPopcornMisterPopcorn10 months ago

I have cum soooo many times to this and im only on page 9🤯

Nightwish1977Nightwish19778 months ago

Although I appreciate the quality of the writing, I didn't like it. Not because of the racial aspects, but because it was far too long and contains too much human degradation.

kompirakompira7 months ago

Best story ever

Jonn22Jonn222 months ago

Absolutely fantastic story could not stop reading it it was a turn on from page one. My only disappointment very disappointed it was the end why did you have to make it so unrealistic so over the top you have such a great great story and yet you pretty much demolished it with such an unrealistic stupid ending. I mean I would love to know what you were thinking when you made such a dumb ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50358 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...