All Comments on 'A Cure for Moonlight Ch. 04'

by EdenVanEver

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You know...

I'm all for free expression, but would appreciate a little warning before a lesbian love scene. It is not my cup of tea, and I don't generally read those stories. With no warning here, I could not make an informed decision about whether to continue to read the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please a little warning or change of catagory

I have to agree with the previous anonymous remark, a little warning when changing direction in a story would be greatly appreciated. Changes in catagories is perfectly acceptable in the middle of multi chapter stories. I quit reading as soon as Georgia started coming on to Stella. Not my cup of tea at all. Actually the chapter 3 should have been in the BDSM catagory. Wouldn't have read one that either, I found it quite disturbing. Hope story gets back on track, anxious to find out what the power protecting Stella is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yummy!

~OH~

So love the way we slide into the girl on girl action...been there & done that myself, it's wonderful to be able to enjoy and share our bodies so easily...

Bravo et Merci!

*~xo~*

Gamergirl10Gamergirl10almost 12 years ago
Surprised!

Hmm, girl-on-girl.. not something I usually read but you made it so sensual and feminine it was hard to take my eyes off the screen. I didn't think you'd take a jog into lesbian with this story, it just seemed very BDSM/fantasy from before. But it IS your story and you can guide to wherever you want, because I'll still keep reading it.

I was also pleasantly surprised to see this chapter the day after the last one, since I have very little patience for series' updating at slow paces. The pace was fast, hot & steamy in the chapter and I can't wait to read more from you about Stella, her new friend Georgia, her creepy stalker, and this mysterious inheritance! Keep up the excellent work!!

EdenVanEverEdenVanEveralmost 12 years agoAuthor
Subject change...

I apologize for the unexpected genre change. It will be tied into Stella's character. I'm new at this and I promise I will warn you guys next time. I do hope you continue to read. Thanks so much for your feedback!

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

I read your apology so you get it. You'd really have to be one of the authors that has different categories for each chapter. I'd like to know if it is going to continue to be a lesbian relationship or if it's just an experience. I know the person I thought was watching over her was a man..the one psycho saw in front of her place. I'm just not totally into lesbian stuff so I'd like to know. I think that it is fine if you were talking about vamps in this chapter and she had a lesbian experience, then it is fine to put it in nonhuman and put a notation at the start. But, the nonhuman is not in the story yet so this totally had to go under lesbian section.

I give you points for the way you made Joe such a psycho. I was scared reading his comments about 'their apt.' and his plans. Jeez! I am curious about who did that sculpture of her mom's death also. You kinda dropped that.

The one thing I'd also recommend is that you put some kind of seperation when you change POV. The first time you went from her to Joe in the chapter before, it was really rough b/c of no transition. A line of * 's would be good.

i'll check out the next chapter. Try to work out the categories

SweetGaspsSweetGaspsalmost 12 years ago
Several times I had seen the titles of this story....

And I always pushed it aside until finally today I began reading the series. I was pleasantly surprised! I love it thus far although I'm still very intrigued about that man who Joe ran into outside of Stella's apartment. The one he bumped into, who was solid muscle and stood outside clenching his fists. Doe he later have a part in this story as well?

The girl on girl action was a big surprise although it was hot and I liked it. Very. Much. Please do continue as I am very mad at myself for taking this long to discover this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I am confused

I do enjoy your work with these stories, However, why are they in the Nonhuman catagory. It seems more like the Erotic Horror, or Non-consent stlye for one at least. I s the female secretly a Vampire. Photosensitivity does not a Vampire make, not truely. In any case, as I have said I do enjoy your tales and hope you continue, you are very good at writing. Looking foward to the next chapter.

EdenVanEverEdenVanEveralmost 12 years agoAuthor
Next chapter

Georgia and the lesbian scene gets tied into the next chapter, which is pending. The painting of her mother is being tied into chapter 6. Perhaps this is a spoiler but... you're right. Photosensitivity does not make someone a vampire. Stella is quite human. Thank you for the advice on the perspective change. I didn't realize how jarring it was. Questions started in the first few chapters will have answers. I promise! Your comments mean a lot to me. I'm still figuring things out and you guys are great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous