All Comments on 'Cheating Wife Blues'

by EMiamiRiverRat

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
1,2 BUCKLE UP THE BLUES

let your conscience be your only guide, TK U MLJ LV NV

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

It is a outsider POV story without any deep knoledge about the wife and the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
strange

i agree it is strange but i loved it at the same time and would like to see more of this scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Strange, but good.

Not your typical cheating wife story. Thanks for the laugh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not a Living

Hope you don't do this for a living, because you suck!!!!!!!!

JusttooldJusttooldalmost 12 years ago
Different

Really a different was to get payback. Great way to describe how things went down. I had a good chuckle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yes, it was different...I enjoyed it 5*****

Thanks for writing. tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
absurd

unreadable..using hand grenades?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
humor

Should be in the humor category, not loving wives.

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 12 years ago
Well thought out well written

and very funny. Thanks for writing. 5*

coupleuk1949coupleuk1949almost 12 years ago
Loved it!!!

Funniest LW story posted for a long time.

All we need now is a prequel and sequel to make it complete

Thanks

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Category Police Apology

Yesterday I was chided (quite properly) about 'Category Police'-like comments. I have previously acknowledged that ALL on LIT would be classified as 'deviants' by many (I would counter as 'honest about turn-ons) - so even the 'Trolls' are getting their jollies in a venue designed for getting one's jollies!

This tale is an excellent example of a relatively explicit-sex-free 'revenge' story which, IMHO, fully deserves to be right here on LW. Yesterday, there was an excellent relatively explicit-sex-free 'cuck setup' story which richly deserved the same!

Sorry! (I do reserve the right to occasionally point out that an author's story might garner better ratings in other Categories!)

5*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Nice

Lesson Learned

NEVER CHEAT ON YOUR SPOUSE.

You never know when you will be turned blue.

HA

TheEndBeginsTheEndBeginsalmost 12 years ago
Funny

I enjoyed the revenge, quite original. I do wish you had written what happened afterward between the husband and wife, if for no other reason than her explanation of the matter, but one can't have everything, I suppose. Great story, look forward to reading more from you.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Enjoyable Tale

Once it got started there was no problem following the script through. Certainly was not war, because the husband maintained control of this stretch from beginning to end, though I wonder what that gang was planning to do with them "long knives". Perhaps they were planning on carving a husband up.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Unique Idea

Congrats on the idea.

I suggest removing the beginning and writing it into the story. I agree with comment about adding prequil and sequil.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 12 years ago
Funny story; poetic justice

My only upgrade would be refer to the loving wife as "Smurfette." Excellent!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
close...

...but too much focus on the play by play leaving the story spotty in places muddled in others.

AfoojaAfoojaalmost 12 years ago
You don't need any more laurels, but here they come:

Another rave review: Forget the criticism over the details, if you'd perfected those you wouldn't be posting it here, would you? Original, fun, and satisfying as a cuckold holds fast onto his balls. Keep up the good work.

cartmanrlscartmanrlsalmost 12 years ago
what da fu

i was starting to get into the wholemission impossible vibe but that lame ass higher moral ground ending was stupid

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
LMAO!!!!!

Wonder how many years the "Smurfette" tag lasts?

Chuckle :-)

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Good stuff

perfect revenge that didn't need any violence - and was genuinely funny.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Good unique delivery

Funny and entertaining. The delivery was a fun change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

It was a very good story until you fucked up the ending! You should have given more detail on what happend between the wife and husband! I know you said those questions did not need to be answered but I disagree! It would have made the story much better!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Funny!

Might divorce her if he could ever stop laughing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
LMAO but Ended to soon

I agree with Anonymous earlier. You ended the story before the High Drama started. It would have been interesting to know the outcome of the marriage what did the wife say since she had to have recognized her husband. What about fallout with family and friends? You wrote a great story but like JPB left some great writing on the table.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Just some good ole' boys havin'

Some fun -

And good fun it seemed to be -

I too would love to see how the author would have handled the confrontation and aftermath - that would have to have been one hell of a lie this time.

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
Dude take a stand for Gods sakes!

If you leave the endings to us readers you might as well stop writing the preambles. But these days us LW readers don't care as we now have FTDS to finish these stories and he always gives great endings to unfinished stories. Looking forward to his ending for this one :)

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
BTB.

Or just leave her cheating ass. A beating before kicking her out might not be averse. Or have it done while you were at work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stop Writing

At least until you grow up and stop reading wishful comic books.

This was ridiculous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another "faddist" writer.

EMRiverRat, you are just one more Lit.com writer who does not have the ability or talent to write a proper ending for your story. Like all of the other incompetent faddists, you pontificate that the ending is not important...a convenient "out" for either laziness or lack of talent. So you wallow in the fad of "no endings" along with a number of Lit.com writers.

Rogn123Rogn123about 9 years ago
I just dont understand

Bars, dance halls, honky tonks, clubs, and other such places are where you go to meet someone to hook up with. Why should a person cruising such places have to worry that the person you are hitting on has the permission of a spouse or boy friend or girl friend to be talking to you and contemplating your pitch? You are in a place where adults go to meet and get lucky, and you should not have to pay a price because some other person has trouble keeping a spouse, gf or bf under his or her control. If you are in a relationship with a hot man or woman, you should expect him or her to get hit on especially in places described above, If he or her fail to say No, the fault does not lie with the person asking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 for making dear annony the asshole of LIT YELL!!!!!!

heheh You are such a fucking asshole dear annony. I gave this story a5 !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Boring. Read more like a bad script than a story.

A really bad script.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
Simply hilarious

I don't recall ever reading this, but I nearly did a spit take !

4 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

unfinished cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ugh!! Really Bad!!!

Not a descent ending, at all!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

An unusual "revenge" but a bad read.

Could do without the radio chatter and the requisite translations.

And then it would have been better with an ending.

So while a bit entertaining, it failed as a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Would have been a 5 with a clear ending.

Would have been a 5 with a clear ending. Even a bad ending is better than none.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yea

What a hoot!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Pretty good

Good little story. Would like to know the aftermath.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Also a funny story

3/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Unique. Funny. Entertaining. Worthwhile revenge extracted.

tazz317tazz317almost 3 years ago
YOU TRY AND DO THE BEST YOU CAN

plan B don't get caught. TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

His revenge gave the cheating bitch the blues.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[25.112.22]

Fun und Funny!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He must have thought 🤔 out his plan real carefully to execute it just right,and had a good friend to help him.The group of rejects from the smurfs cartoon,whatever plans they had to achieve high status went up in smoke.For the slut smurf-fett? Being hit with news in every which way of videos through out the 52 states including religious news cast as well,she had to know it may have taken her a while but she knew it had to be her husband.For her to go home is a big mistake.Locks are changed,accounts emptied out,out on her ass.Getting chewed by family &friends alike now she can sit in a flee bag of a motel and think what's going through her head? Her lying many time over, the disrespect of her husband,would her husband take her back knowing herself that she is soiled,her marriage now in hell,her husband getting revenge sex? She is now in turmoil.If her husband plan it carefully well I would assume he must have military background another big mistake on her part.The only final thought is to get out of Philly and disappear. Months later hubby can file for divorce on grounds of abandonment funny ha ha ha to bun&hotdog well played guy very well played.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Confusing disjointed at best

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous