All Comments on 'Taken Beside the Creek'

by pycima

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
me

That should have happened to me too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

That happened to me last summer at the swimming hole, this guy got me away from the others and put his dick right where we both wanted it.

CorjixCorjixover 2 years ago

The validation that comes from this kind of connection can be short or long lived...and is always wonderful in the moment. It comes down to the amount of emotional space that needs to be filled. My own moment of connection mirrored that in this story. It was one of the most wonderful nights ever, though mostly physical, not emotional in nature. Once the glow subsided, there was little common interest, and the connection was severed. I have kept the high memory; and relegated the rest to hookup status. No regrets.

DallasMarcDallasMarcover 1 year ago

Best line of the story… "I'm gonna have you bent over this rail taking my cock up your ass before the night is out..."

I had to keep reading. A delicious seduction. I hope there was someone watching them… perhaps who even joins them. Or what they do next!

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStories7 months ago

Just wish there were more. Too short. Good, but could have developed into so much more.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just like a bitch... "I will never be the same..." A stranger bent you over and gave you the fucking you needed. Get over yourself slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous