All Comments on 'Need For Revenge Ch. 02'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
grow some balls

get sick reading to this crap.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
DONT EVER FORGET

the 1st story teller gets the strongest beliefs, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Looking forward to the revenge

Jerry in Washington state, USA - I'm looking forward to the revenge. I hope he comes up with something special for everyone. I have recently started re-reading fave stories by fave writers. I'll be re-reading your stories soon. Thanks for the reading pleasure you've given me the past few years.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Nice smooth story line

Though our protagonist does not count with my personal support. He just is too slippery and accepts too many things. Now, Mary Anne is an excellent villainess. It is fun to have her..

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
DG, this was an enormous mistake!

You should know better then that! Honestly! Everyone who follows your stories is probably looking in LW. By bumping it to 'non-erotic' you are going to KILL your follow up. The only reason I found it was because I was checking the comments on the first story.

Get it changed or accept a quarter of the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Dull as hell.

So far you have less than 2 pages full in two chapters. the whole thing would probably have been three full pages, which equals a nice length for a story posted all in one pile. Short, dull chapters do make great reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't understand....

the delay. The chapters are not that long. The wait has ruined the story. Not your usual quality. Post # 3 and 4 together. Perhaps we can have some closure. I think this would have been a better story in one post.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
To many chapters

It is a good story. The chapters are to short. Why the big delay. I like a long story. But hate not having it together. Put it all together.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
For the next 3 years you must abandon the younger sister idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The storyline is good, but you should not use the younger sister for second chance for 3 years in your next stories!

BTW 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damn It

Stop with this idiocy and get back to the DG we know!!!!!

I only found this chapter after checking reader comments on Chapter One.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't let us down.

I like the story, but because of all the build-up, Jim really needs to come up with something special for his revenge against Rob and his friends, as well as his cheating ex-wife. If it is anything short of painful yet justified retribution, most of the readers are going to be disappointed.

bartolobartoloalmost 12 years ago
The story continues: normal progression

The story maintains my total interest, and although it began as a "Loving Wife" story see why DG Hear changed the subject setting for chapter 2 (from chapter 1). The DNA test will now determine whether Jim does or does not pay for child support.

Jim needs to stay with Kathy. She appears to be a winner. Plus she will soon by a nurse and thus a professional women.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
So far so good

We just need to see where it all ges.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 12 years ago
Jim the Husband... professional dimwit

So ,,,even though Jim had/ has a crush on Kathy - what is this high school?-- he fucks Mary Ann gets her preganant and marries her.

Then for reasons still NOT explained he sits in the room and watches his so called wife fuck numerous men. Why he stays is till not explained.

It CANNOT be the Knife since he was allowed to walk out.

He doesn't get any witnesses... He doesn't take any pictures... And 5 will gwt you 10 that the baby will be his in an attempt to set up some sort of reconciliation.

yeeeech

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
doing good

keep it rolling DG

estragonestragonalmost 12 years ago
Guys, Y'All Don't Get the Point

DG Hear, MFG, is writing for DG Hear, MFG. It's certainly not that he doesn't care about his readers' responses, he certainly does. I know he reads each and every comment, because he forwards them to me with his comments, and none of his comments is snarky or dismissive. He cares a great deal about writing and his audience.

But he writes to tell the story as he sees it, and he cannot do otherwise. I've commented on some of his stories, but, though respectful, he goes his own way. I must say I admire DG Hear, MFG, for his honesty, his storytelling skill that is beyond question, and his integrity. He is ultimately true to himself.

And I've said it many times, but I'll say it again: it is a privilege, an honor and a blessing to be permitted to copy edit for so fine a writer.

DG HearDG Hearalmost 12 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

I try and put the chapters in the categories they represent. If I don't the management often changes my category anyway. I feel that those who want to read it will find it. Chaper 3 is in Erotic couples and Chapter 4 is in Romance. Hope those who want to read it find it. All four chapters have been submitted for days now.

It's been taking 4 and 5 days for them to get posted. Hopefully Ch. 3 will post tomorrow and Ch. 4 on Wed. Thank you to all that are reading my story and especially those who are taking the time to comment. It truly is appreciated and all any writer can ask for.

DG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Use the index

I see nothing wrong with DG puttin each installment in the proper category. All you need is one installment for you to click on his name to find the list of his stories in alphabetical order without regard to the category to call up the next one..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You fucking pervert!!! Filth....

Your story is utterly fucking disgusting and perverted. How can any normal erotic writer on and erotic web site produce Non-Erotic PERVERTED dialogue like this. Were you ever a normal erotic writer or did you lose your balls along the way? How utterly stupid and pointless you are just a romantic TURD!!! I think you should just go crawl into your pink hole and fuck off. TWAT!

jiminabjiminabalmost 12 years ago
WOW

That last one was bad. That guy must live in a toilet. Even if the story is bad ( and I have not read it yet) nobody deserves that shit that he was spewing out. I don't understand how you authors stay here and live with this shit. Cheers. Jim

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
Allow me to respectfully disagree

In my story Initial Public Offerings, the technical cheating only occured in the first section. Granted, there was no other sex, but the entire impetus for the story was and remained the conflict created by the cheating. I was not required to change the story from one catagory to another...nor should you have.

I don't understand the difficulties. Other multi chapter stories which involve finding other lovers don't run into this problem either.

YMMV

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A really fast moving story

A good read and I'm interested in finding out what he is planning to do to the assholes that fucked his wife.

Thanks for the read.

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago
"I called her a slut wife" ... epic dialogue man !

Its really hard to care for this story seeing how a sorry, good for nothing loser your protagonist his. Its kinda like watching high school football, its okay but you dont really care who wins.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really bad

What is the revenge for? You deserve to live in a trailer by yourself.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
NOW IS THE TIME TO FIND MORE LISTENERS

and maybe a watcher or two. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Nice

I can't wait to see what kind of revenge is in store for the cheating assholes...

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
LOL he has such a sharing way about him

Now we will see him sharing -

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Rent?

He should have refused to pay his share of the last two months rent. What were they going to do, evict him?!

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
Came back

to read the remainder after reading chapter 1 more than a year ago.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Divorce Final?

Why can't he see Kathy before the divorce is final, but Mary Ann can be seeing Rob?

Especially where she supposedly doesn't even want the divorce?

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 9 years ago
yep

Good point Karen E.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
please refer back to the title of the story

so far, all we have is a lot of build up with no follow through.

Much Ado About Nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
For KarenE:

'Cause doing the right thing is a lot more important to Kathy than to MaryAnn.

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
I don't get the need for revenge on the 3 assholes

Yes, they were assholes, but they didn't take anything from him that wasn't offered. If he needs revenge, Mary-Ann should be the target. She willingly gave it up, she is the one that lied to him, betrayed him, broke her vows to him. Aside from a moral standpoint, those guys owed him nothing. Yes, they did a shitty thing, knowing she was married, but they were nobody to Jim. Mary-Ann was the one that made the choice, as his wife, to cheat and betray him. Unless they were rapists, nothing would have happened, without Mary-Ann's willingness.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through...

An enjoyable read.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
THOSE REVENGE TIES ARE VERY STRONG

and until they are cut they will be there; TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
???

Why revenge on the willing men when your wife was the willing whore? Revenge on the wife makes sense, but the men merely went along with her wishes. BTB and her willing bitches will suffer their deed too.

ihateraccihateraccalmost 7 years ago
they pulled a knife

they must die. I will never see anything wrong with killing my fellow man/woman if they start shit. We are humans, violence is in our blood, mercy is for the weak, my fellow humans male or female who start shit are not weak.

We have failed to teach the young to fear fire, the lions teeth, and fear the beast that is mankind, see school shootings the shooters had no fear....with 8 billion people it will get worse.

They had no fear to do what they did to him...8 billion - 4= sanity.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Like

I like this story and the.direction it is taking. Mary Ann is a piece of work.

NegativeNellyNegativeNellyabout 4 years ago
Kathy

Interesting story so far. I would have moved on from Kathy as well. Don’t hem and haw. I’m not sure Jim has learned from his experience with Mary Ann. Kathy seems to be the same....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My ex Cheated on Me and I got nothing . Thank You California for being so kind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brainless trailer park trash cuck husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting continuation. I hope the revenge will go well beyond word.

5*

BJ

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

Curious as to why he never involved the cops when he was held at knifepoint while his wife was getting f-cked. Should have left the hotel room and called them. Putting that guy in jail would have been the start of a decent revenge.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd29 months ago

far from your best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5687 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories