All Comments on 'Need For Revenge Ch. 03'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
DONT FORGET ABOUT NEEDS

they go both ways for the EE and the ER. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good

Time to humiliate the studs-threaten Ben to put up the video in you tube and negotiate for a sodomy on Ben's ass .

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
Why is this completely rote & true to stereotype story broken into multi- parts ?

This is your completely standard-sub standard BTB & her egregarious BFs story. There isn't a convention, this effort hasn't pandered to. Hook up the narrator to cheating wife's spying ( but otherwise sweet) sis' & call it a day.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
This one, perhaps, where I should have taken the title to heart....

This is truly rote and the revenges are not even interesting. He just is not hero material to me! Now correcting his earlier mistake with Kathy would be much more interesting. What's with the varying category game?

DG HearDG Hearalmost 12 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

I actually thought this chapter would go over well. One more chapter left and it will hopefully post tomorrow.. FD45 was right about the Changing of categories. I did lose more than half the readership. Maybe it's just the story isn't liked. I always say not every story is for everyone.

The categories are chosen bcause that's where the story belongs. I try to abide by the rules. Again, thank you all for taking the time to read and comment on my story. It's all I can ask for.

With respect

DG Hear

Mousse9Mousse9almost 12 years ago

I'm refraining from commenting until I've read everything.

That said, I'm surprised Jim actually did Ben's mom, despite all the "your mom" jokes I could make.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
THERE IS REVENGE AND SICK PAYBACK FOR WHOM

THIS story for over for me dghear, this is not revenge this is sadistic act from a author whos brain is wired wrong.. where is this revenge, and what pleasure in acting out months after you got rid of a slut wife. without much penality. fucking one of the mothers of the gang bank is far over the top as to make me want to puck on you. this guy is as sick as the rest of the characters in this story..if this is payback heaven help us..

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

I do have to agree with several others that making the mother of Ben part of the revenge is a bit much. She had nothing to do with what he did, so humiliating her to get at Ben is a bit low in my opinion. That said I haven't read the next chapter yet, so don't know what is going to go down in that area, but it seems clear what he has in mind. Then again maybe the author is trying to tell us that she won't care, but if so that was not well developed enough.

The rest of the revenge is pretty standard stuff, but I do hope that his ex wife's parents get a reality check and a true picture of what their daughter is really like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
don't listen to them

don't read their flame because in other revenge story the husband torch the wife destroy her family and sometimes arrange for her to be contaminated by an mst

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
5 stars Cruel Revenge Story

A good cruel revenge story. I do not understand, why DGH published whole story in the LW hub .

1. Ben's mother is a single woman, who wanted sex. She did not feel any humiliation.

If the main character sends the disc only to her son, this could remain her son's secret!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HER SON SHOULD HIDE THIS DISC FROM HIS MOTHER, SO IT WILL NOT BE HUMILIATION FOR HER. Secret, secret, secret, secret and a HUMULIATION ONLY FOR HER SON..........................

2. To tell the affair to the wife with smart evidence show was good idea, I apreciate this trick well.

3. Tony was succesful, because the ball bat avoided his balls..................................

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Apology

I am sorry again: I do not understand, why DGH did not published whole story in the LW hub .

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
We will see in the next chapter..............

1. If the main character published the sex scen on NET I should agree with the earler comments. That would be humuliation for an inocent. However if Ben (her son) gave the disc ONLY it would not be humuliation for his Mother. We will seen soon in the 4th chapter soon.

2.Dear Author I do not think good idea to be relative with Mary Ann and her asshole as brothe in LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Apology again

I am sorry: However if Ben (her son) got the disc ONLY it would not be humuliation for his Mother. We will seen soon in the 4th chapter soon.

I do not drink alcoholic drinks I am drinking milk this time (did I make mistakes for much lactose, calcium and protein?) I prefer milk to beer...........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice

As ever you're doing a hell of a job man!

DG HearDG Hearalmost 12 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Jim screwed Ben's mother. We all know that it really got to Ben, but remember what Jim said. "There are two copies of this disk. I have one and you have the other. Stop bad mouthing me and my copy will not see the light of day." Kind of throws it in Bens lap. Jim could have put it on the internet or told everyone.

Thank you all for staying with me on this one. One chapter to go. It's rather different and answers a lot of questions.

DG

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
WTF author? Are you folks ALL on drugs????....

.... I thought it was a day LATE and a dollar short, author......not a hint of recrims on his part makes for even duller story.....how bout a grande finale with some sort of revenge that's inventive and different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Uhh, DG?

I think you're getting ahead of yourself Jim hasn't said anything about having two disks yet. Your comment should probably be in reference to Chapter 4?

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
So far this is maybe 3.5 Lit pages

We have people go through Stangstar stories on average of 8 pages.

Please understand my critiques so far for this story. I have not said a word against the story. I am very much critiquing how it was disseminated, catagorized and split up.

This was a section, one catagory story. I will grant you that you are getting tags better then some authors.

**

Critique of the story:

I did not like the protagonist when he was using this rather nice mature woman to tear a piece off and to use to hurt her boy. Every asshole is SOMEONE'S mother, but he didn't come off very well in this installment because I like the mother.

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
FUCK

I am going to learn to edit my comment someday!

Every asshole is someone's SON. Or every asshole has a mother.

And it's fair to say that every mother has an asshole, though we are treading into shallow philosophical waters.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
its pretty funny DG

keep it up - i would have liked the biker to been permanently injured like two crushed knees - but your story your rules. i was rolling when i read it. cant want for number 4.

wackyjacksterwackyjacksteralmost 12 years ago
One Page Chapters?

Come on, DG! How about longer chapters or at least wait until you have more written before you submit your stories? Damn good story! It is like being a kid waiting for Christmas to arrive waiting for more of this story. Write quickly, please!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I didn't like that he used a mature woman to get revenge on her son.

Even if he is using her to get Ben to fight with him, it still isn't right to hurt an innocent woman.

I think it would have been better to just kick Ben's ass, and then get very even with Rob. Beat him in front of witnesses, that would swear that Rob started the fight, and beat him in a way he couldn't have sex with anyone for a really long time...

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 BENNY FORGOT THE #1 RULE

about the people who laugh, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Needs to end fast

Boing and no need for revenge.

Why is he such a jerk. No wonder she screwed around v

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
Chapters 2 # 3

are written in much better style than Chapter 1 was. The story is a bit far-fetched, but this is fiction, isn't it? I don't think I would ever take revenge against someone my wife fucked. She was the one who hurt me; the guy didn't hurt me. But this story is a bit different because the three guys rubbed his nose in it.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
WATCHERS AND LISTENERS WE HAVE SOME

now we get believers and change them around, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Nice

How you get revenge on an asshole and his prick brother who screwed your wife and ended your marriage? Whew, that was a long sentence,

YOU FUCK THEIR MOTHER. HA

One more chapter

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
YEP share the pain

Enjoy the gain

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
to get revenge

he stoops to their level? And humiliates an uninvolved woman along the way?

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
Good point @Rightbank

Besides raising an asshole for a son, what did Helen ever do to merit being used as revenge? How is he any better than those three assholes now?

rnebularrnebularover 8 years ago
Average revenge

He didn't really humiliate her yet, just had some hot sex. He could just show it to the son, but still she doesn't deserve him to show it publicly.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

The mother comment at the end is creepy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yup, this guy is a loser...

What did this lady ever do to him? Sounds to me like she's had a hard life and is doing what she can to make ends meet. Now he involves her in this crazy plan to pay her son back? If Jim hadn't been such a pussy back at the hotel, hell, if he'd stood up and been a man at the wedding party BEFORE the hotel, he wouldn't be in this mess.

On top of everything else, now this innocent lady has to deal with his lame plan for "revenge". Total loser, this Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
19/04/16

At the hotel two guys forced him and held a knife on him, the guys mother was willing and liked being fucked. Ben or whoever said he wasn't married or had a girl made the suggestion. Besides according to him the Mother was very good at sex so fucking her wasn't to hurt her but, to get back at her son. Hell if Kathy doesn't put out his fire soon he'll probably be going back for more! Remember the ladies get better with age because they really know what they are doing!😸

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
THE REVENGE ROAD IS NEVER A STRAIGHT PATH

lots of curves and road blocks. TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
To mama

Well, he.did suggest it. Revenge is good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Shitty thing to do

Robs mom didn't do anything to deserve being used

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UGH!!!

Jim really is pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
didn't like the "revenge" on Ben

Ben got off lightly and I didn't like the use of his mother, even if she never knows she was used for revenge.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Sorry from start to finish this whole story is one bigly cliche.

Everything is just too perfectly lined up to make this anything more than a drawn out eye roll.

I felt that as part one and tried to force my way through this but it became a grind. But you do get the easily amused pseudo-macho kids riled up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jim did not get his revenge through the mother. He just got fucked. He is going to destroy HER instead of her son and that is NOT fun for the story. The son is the one that needed to be on the receiving end of a physical revenge.

4*

BJ

trucker1965trucker19654 months ago

way to much bs to even be believable by a little bit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5716 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories