All Comments on 'Maid to Order, Made for More'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I wish he came to his senses. This really freaks me out that all men could do something like this. But it was a good story, not gonna lie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it

I love all of your storys, can't Waite for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Illegal immigrants can't marry into this country. That only works for people in the country legally on a visa. An illegal immigrant busted for this would be deported, banned for ten years, and unlikely to receive a visa, making the ban permanent.

The whole thing is so contrived as to be ridiculous. Why on earth would Troy trust a woman who just got done trying to blackmail him? She'll turn on him like a rabid dog the first time she doesn't get what she wants. Why end with that garbage about Irene being an elitist, racist, making Gabrielle out to be some sort of good guy? She already admits she's evil and wants Troy to be the same. Why is there not one element of non-consensual, and barely reluctance?

Troy comes off as both a wimp and a cheater, playing the reverse cuckold on his wife. The writing is decent, but the plot is so twisted, bordering on broken, that it seems more like a revenge tale than an actual story, and one that should be a different category, like Loving Wives or Interracial.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This really doesn't fit the category at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I really enjoyed this story, yes it would have been even better had Troy shown a little more reluctant before caving in, but it was still very good!

thanks and please keep them comng

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
big mike

You right most men would do tht and more if they could we have done it for years

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Worth the Wait

I won't lie the wait for the story this time was brutal but like always you delivered. Incredibly hot! I love the story great job and absolutely smoking hot! I wish you had included the maid actually rubbing getting pregnant in after conceiving but I understand the story has to end at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Perhaps your best story yet

And that is high praise considering some of your others.

sassysasha89sassysasha89almost 12 years ago

Wonderful arousing story as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Super Story

Outstanding, wish it were for real--would love it. A sequel to "Surounded" would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent work as always

I agree with the poster earlier who said this might be your best story, which is high praise indeed. (Caveat: I haven't read all your stories... yet.) The way you wove in the wife's OCD from the beginning gave the story a certain richness that's usually lacking from tales in this genre. I love how Gabriella used Irene's compulsions against her.

In the spirit of constructive criticism:

The use of multiple first-person viewpoints is a little jarring. I can understand why you do it, because it allows you to give insights into the minds and thinking of your characters that can't be easily managed otherwise. However, I think you could have written this one just from Tony's point of view, and used dialogue from Irene and Gabriella to "fill in" their thoughts. Just something to consider.

The other nitpick I have is that in the ending, it's not entirely clear how "public" Irene's humiliation is. At first, it seems that her maid status is only known at home, and that in public she's allowed to act the part of the wife in good standing. But then later, you refer to some of the high-society wives knowing of Irene's real position in the household, how much better they like Gabriella, and how well she fits in. I can't really see how you reconcile those two things, unless there's a group of high-society wives that know of Irene's humiliation and yet never talk to anyone else about it. They don't gossip in other words, which doesn't really fit for the vain kind of sluts that they're portrayed as. I think it would work better if Irene's new position as maid was something public, and perhaps she stays with Gabriella and Tony because she has no other options, or because she's still hoping Tony will one day come to his senses.

But these are minor complaints. As I said, the story is excellent, and I look forward to your future work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Happy ending?

I really enjoy your stories, you're one of the best on here.

However I would like it if not all your stories ended with the wife being completely destroyed at the end.

Couldn't one end with her getting revenge on the mistress or maybe even just let her find happiness with a new man or something?

It's pretty depressing to have them always end with the wife's life ruined beyond repair.

Otherwise, great work & no complaints.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
could have been better

It was ok but totally dissing the wife was lame, at least in the end they both could have got together n screwed the evil maid over and had her deported or turned her onto their sex slave. She should have been put in her place! The maid winning kinda ruined it for me. It would could have been better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good start.

But lacks gabbys POVs later on and a bit weird ending for the ex-wife.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 11 years ago
Sometimes..

I have the feeling that I have seen too much porn, because you can read this and watch Alexis Amore Maid video on the side for a additional experience. Great story, great finish ... have you ever though about starting some as friendship relationships that progressed beyond control later on. More of Gabbys point of views would have been nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Good story but pretty unrealistic to think the ex would get nothing in the divorce.

CrissySnowCrissySnowover 10 years ago
Drawn in

Right from the start. This was evil and intense. Is there more to this? What about the wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mother

You must really hate your mother, the way you trash wives in your stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I love your stories!

They're so well-written and compelling and HOT!!! Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
meh...

Just boring really... once you establish the running mentality behind the dialogue, it just turns into boring, repetitive description. No humor, nothing to smooth over the blatant sense of self-pity you feel that permeates the subtext. meh...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Asshole!

This story fucking sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unbelivable

Great story though some. Cannot be believed

I am a 36 yr old married man in a serious fucking relationship with my maid

She is from poor tribal family As naaratted in the story she dominate me on sex and our relationship I can only obey her I love that I love that after getting married with children I was lost now I regained

I asked her to marry me and let's us make children

I love her her status has improved considerably from zero to a millionaire

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I couldn't help but wonder if the names Troy and Gabrielle were deliberate? This was soooo good!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dang!!!

This story was crazy!!! A lot like ur other stories, last minute seduction, maid of dishonor, and she wants more Than the tip. Great story tho!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sickening.

It is REPULSIVE, that people find pleasure in this distorted version of "erotica". In the end, I hoped something awful would happen to both Troy, and Gabrielle. I am left both disgusted, and restless that idiotic and immoral people think this is "hot". Unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

in my mind this is Erotic Horror

fairy tale turns to worst nightmare.

..

sorta like cinderella spending her life eating the cunts of her ugly sisters while being constantly fucked up the ass by a golden slipper.

..

sorta like snow white spending her life attatched to a double pronged fucking machine powered 24/7 by 7 little dwarves on a giant hampster wheel.

...

sorta like red riding hood spending her life with her tongue up mr wolf's anus

...

sorta like Goldilocks spending her life Eating momma bears porridge , while daddy bear & jnr ..nail her pussy & ass relentlessly.

...

horrible,horrible,horrible..

well written , shocking plot ,

engaging & interesting characters.

enthralling story ...

absolutely HATE it .... voted 5 stars

Real_American7Real_American7about 8 years ago
...

While hot, should have made Irene lick and suck the cum and sweat off of Gabby, including her asshole.

It doesn't makes sense, Irene could have called INS, she could have divorced and taken half the money, she could poison their food and then abduct them and torture them.

She could still use the bank accounts and credit cards, she could even appoint an employee to handle her husband's job. Or she could play the long game, and after spending years raising the kids, she could brutally kill them a her 'prank'...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Got too out of touch with reality

This story was good until everything after Dan. Nobody refers to their vagina as a cunt. I don't know why writers use that language like it's erotic. Should've left it realistic.

Harmonys_angelHarmonys_angelabout 6 years ago
Loved it!!

Wife never saw it coming as a girl reading this its fun to imagen being the maid!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hey, I would MUCH rather say fuck my cunt than fuck my vagina

Troy sucks, Gabriela is sadistic and Irene is motherfuckin UNBELIEVABLE. Zero stars. I hated this story soooo much. I didn't even masturbate, THAT is how much I hated it. Troy deserves his Dick cut off and Gabriella deserves acid thrown on her face, she should go back to Mexico and do some donkey shows she is such a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fun story but.......

comments are hilarious. 'most men would do this' 'so true' 'poor girl'. relax peeps....... just a fiction. jist enjoy this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Eh...

No offense but your stories have the same plot. The wife gets humiliated by a hotter woman who takes her husband. The writing’s good but you should mix it up sometimes. And the ending of this doesn’t make much sense. Why would she just give up everything immediately? There are so many other options she could’ve chosen but she just let Troy and Gabriella be together and ruin her life?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
delicious

I had 7 orgasms to this. Best piece on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I liked the premise but totally unbelievable she was married to Troy would of been entitled to half of everything so she didn't have any reason to be their maid so I couldn't buy into it but then again it's erotic fiction and in a evil dark way it's hot lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic, I was hard just reading how the bitch fucked the 1% stud and ran the stupid white girl out of her house.

Those Mexicans just want to fuck Americans so bad. ha ha ah ha

But the story coiuld have use more descriptive sex acts and also in the end how Irene was turned into a slave, i would have liked to reade more about her slave activities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Best story ever

Maybe you do a part 2 focusing on her sister?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Predictable, as always

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 2 years ago

Need a part 2 where Troy realizes what he’s lost and cheats on his bitchy new wife with his old one. It would be a hoot if Troy knocked up first wife!

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

You wrote a good story as usual but ruined it with all the fucking dot dot dots. Load this into a text reader like TextAloud and you have 7 pages to edit out the fucking dot dot dots.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

To future readers, do yourself a favor and skip the first half. The story is way to long with little erotica / sex until the back half. Troy nailing Gabriella is awesome, but there's not enough of that. Yes, back stories are important, but to long and repetitive. Need more sex action. Some boring sex with unsexy Irene for comparison. Include that there was a pre-nup so that the divorce is more believable. Better yet, expand the story to details of Troy screwing Gabriella lots of times and then sharing her with other company CEO's to grow this wealth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7916 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...