All Comments on 'Alexandra Flatly Ch. 01'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Always loved your writing under a "different name" and excited to see you continuing to utilize your talent afresh. Great stories so far and great to see a continuation of Clara. Now when are we going to hear about Abigail again?

Shadowforce1Shadowforce1over 11 years ago
Love it

Always love your stories keep them going

DDDDaveDDDDaveover 11 years agoAuthor
Well...

I've recently posted the two Abigail stories. Hope you enjoyed them. I don't have any plans to, ahem, "expand" on those episodes. I've got other irons in the fire.

But thanks for the feedback, it's the only compensation for the writting, knowing others enjoy it.

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

***You write some fun filled stories. I love a fun read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

But really, does he have to have an elephant size cock? And does she really have to have such humungous tits?

And, man, just mentioning something is NOT erotic. For example, "Her mouth and tongue went wild over my dick." Details? Details? Details? What sis she do EXACTLY? How did she begin? And then what? And then what?

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2185 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES