All Comments on 'Yelp'

by samgreat332

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

so now he is gonna be a werewolf. let me guess the wolf that got him wasnt the wolf that escaped from the zoo. so now he either has to learn on his own or the wof that it him will turn up to teach him. if the wolf does turn up i hope you are goping to have it be a bitch so she can be his mate.

canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

I liked the story in the beginning. I have to be honest, when it just switched to him having sex with some chick at the end it disappointed me. I was expecting someone to come for him and tell him what he was. Maybe another shifter who knew a rogue wolf was there and heard about the attack by the 'zoo wolf who escaped,' that it must have been him. It also could have been an Alpha or rep from a pack of weres in the area. I would have liked for a story to start there. What did he have to do to adjust? What would be done about the wolf that attacked him? Like I said, it was kinda predictable that he'd have sex with someone and honestly, he didn't need to be a werewolf to enjoy hot sex with a girl who decides to use the men's locker room to shower.

I'm not trying to attack you, I just think that you could do a good job developing the story. I'd like to see you try.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous