All Comments on 'Couple's Night'

by dsoul

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pig

Swine racist

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it.

You are the best!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Drop dead you racist cunt.

teganslutteganslutalmost 12 years ago
Ok

Ok but where's the tension, the conflict?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh dear!

Dsoul writes stories that humiliate white men. This helps the white readers to masturbate and to have a sense of racial inferiority.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldabout 5 years ago
CUM EATER

I too am a cum eater.Their is nothing better than watching your hotwife being pleasured by a hot hung boy then eating his delicious cum after he has filled her, oh and sucking his dock clean as well.of course

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
MY MY MY

Well being a white married women. I can say my husband and I love reading these stories. We have always watched interracial porn and love it . I own two 9 inch black thick dildos myself he’ll fuck me with one while I suck the other then switch them.. he knows I want to fuck black cock.because as I fuck and suck my dildos he talks dirty to me says things like . Suck that black cock baby you like it don’t you. And that’s it my whore you like the feel of that big black cock fucking your pussy. As I always moan and shake my head yes. I think it is going to happen soon. Because he is on the internet a lot and texting and he omitted sending some body pictures of me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sloppy seconds for interracial cuckold relationships is very important for linking the cuckold and the bull sexually.

The husband is sticking his white penis into the black cum and making it receive his black master’s sperm just like the white vagina did, which essentially makes it so the black bull is fucking both the white vagina and the white penis and that means he is laying claim to the white female’s femininity and the white male’s masculinity as the yang to the white couple’s yin.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Nice little story! I liked it. Picking up black men and taking them home with the wife. Fun stuff. My #2 wife was good at that, but she would have him take a detour so I could get home first and hide in the closet. Good times! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm a white wife and prefer BC. Blacks are far better lovers than whites. They can fuck the shit out of you for 2 hours, take a rest and do it again!

dary4247dary4247over 2 years ago

Black from wife's pussy and ass tastes so good. Of course, straight from the source is good too.

Dklover56Dklover564 months ago

I’d love to eat black cum from my wife’s pussy. I’ve sucked black cocks and tasted their cum as I swallowed it and I’m sure mixing their cum with my wife’s would be delicious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdsoul@dsoul
1250 Followers
I sleep; I dream; I breathe; I fuck; I love women and everything about them. I'M ALIVE!!