All Comments on 'Spelunker'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Nitro70652Nitro70652almost 12 years ago
Typical

I have commented on your work before and this story is no different from the rest, with regard to excellence. I love how your mind works. Your attention to detail is just right. Not too much to confuse or bore, and not so little that we can't visualize it as if we were watching a movie. To anyone who reads this, take the time to read the other submissions from this author. You won't be disappointed.

5 stars, as usual.

obabyobabyover 11 years ago

I would like to see more chapters. There's so much potential for some really hot stuff. This was a good start, but following up with some action would be great.

secretdesires69secretdesires69over 11 years ago
More!

I don't care if you have to completely make it up. I would love more chapters! I want to read more about David.

knotz2uknotz2ualmost 11 years ago
Wow

Great story, very well written & the plot was well formed. Thanks

obabyobabyover 10 years ago
Anticipation

Wish you would pick this tale back up. I think there is a lot of potential in those caves for David and Macie, even if you don't continue actual events...

barepussloverbarepussloverover 9 years ago
Needs More Chapters!

Nice read, just to the good parts and it ends in midair/bondage! :-)

dor91dor91about 9 years ago
anytime

I would love to find someone tied like that

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
Surprise.

This is the 3rd story I have read by The _Technician. They have all been somewhat unnerving, but possibly addictive. I suspect that I will return to your work periodically in spite of myself. Thank you. .....I think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like this one

Seriously liked this story more than any of your others.

I would love to read more along this thread.

please keep up the excellent work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

more on this story line please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
1692 Followers
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...