All Comments on 'Fallen Ch. 30'

by Nephylim

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
cliffgirl08cliffgirl08almost 12 years ago

Oh, excellent! I never would have expected when I began reading this story that it would end this way. Loved Luma and all the 'boys' and YAY BRIDGE! Once healed, his strength was amazing. Thank you.

scotrik1scotrik1almost 12 years ago
Yes!

Phenomenal story Nephy! Loved it from start to finish! Been keeping an eye on your blog as well ;)

nastolgiclikeyounastolgiclikeyoualmost 12 years ago
It was awesoome

Thank you so much, you did a great job.

I didn't like the first few chapters, Luma seemed so arrogant and I couldn't follow him much, but you got me stuck to him.

I could have never guessed the ending.

You're the best!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 12 years ago
Wow

This is one of the best stories and I agree I am glad I stuck with it as the first few chapters were hard but wow what an ending and I agree with Cliff who would have thought Bridge... well written and well done. It was a perfect ending with a twist

LillywritingLillywritingalmost 12 years ago

This is an amazing story, and obviously planned very well, I never would have guessed the beginning from the end, and yet it flowed beautifully!

Bird_Man_RNBird_Man_RNalmost 12 years ago
Awesome!!

I loved this story from the beginning. Yoir characters are amazing and the story fowed so well. Will we see any of these characters in their own story?

Huge fan here!!!

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 12 years ago

Enjoyed this series, except for the last two words: THE END. Does that mean that after reading this interesting and complicated story, we won't get the part where Luma is actually able to enjoy his various boys ? I particularly wanted to read about how he made love to Sam and Alex, made them relaxed and happy together.

I'm sorry, but I really do feel cheated if you end the story now. It would be OK to write a sequel with a chapter now and then, it does not have to be as intensely posted as these 30 chapters. I think most people would love you to explore the relationships within Luma's familly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

absolutely amazing your writing is spectacular i so want a sequel i feel like you could go so much deeper into their lives after everything or at least an epilogue but even without that the ending is amazing i love how everything ended up back in harmony it was sweet but i really want to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I Read all 30 Chapters in a row.

Straight with very few breaks. It's almost midnight and I loved every second of it. The characterization, Luma's moral growth, Bridge's power, Star's passio and Sacha's purity were breaths of fresh air. The different take on fallen angels and mythology, everything was awesome.

Please continue with a sequel. This was one of the best stories I have ever read.

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

thank god its over yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee now i can go to bed

NephylimNephylimover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank You

I appreciate all comments, good and bad and try to learn from them if I can but I can't help wondering why on earth you would read 30 chapters of a story that bored you from the start. Clearly it's not your kind of story and if it had been me I'd have give up after 5 chapters at most.

avidreadravidreadrover 11 years ago

I loved this story and have read parts of it several times. I love how all the boys intereract with Luma and with each other. The ending, with the wheel and the different worlds, was also interesting, but maybe a bit confusing. I did have one quick irreverent thought at one point that all the story needed was a werewolf and it would have most of the common gay erotica stereotypes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Would just like to say I found this story yesterday and have thoroughly enjoyed the ride. :) It was your characters that drew me in but I had a feeling there was a good plot lurking beneath the surface. Very glad I kept reading, though it felt like the plot shifted directions constantly, there was no predictability. Which makes me wonder whether that was intentional or whether you sort of "winged" the story. Either way, I haven't been this enraptured by a story on Lit in a long time.

Thanks for sharing. :)

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixabout 11 years ago
the ride

i enjoyed the ride immensely 100 stars if i could give it this was the best story i have ever had the pleasure of reading it makes the writer in me come alive again and put pen to paper it makes the artist in me pick up my sketchpad and pencil it makes me burst with new ideas thank you so much for writing it and inspiring me and many nameless others to write themselves thank you god bless..love nix

NephylimNephylimabout 11 years agoAuthor
What Can I Say to That?

I think that's the one thing a writer wants to hear above anything else, that their work has inspired someone else. Had to comment to say how much I appreciate every comment I receive, good and bad. Even with the bad ones I know I'm making people feel something and that's what I'm aiming for. Hugs to you all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Wow.... That was the most amazing story I've ever read...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic!

I read all of it in one go. My husband wanted the computer around chapter 24. With all the stuff going on with Bridge? No fuckin' way! The ending was a twist I did not see coming. It was fantastic. =)

The story would be even better with a touch more continuity editing. For example, Luma tells Sacha he loves him twice, and it's a big revelation for him both times (in chapter 12 and again in chapter 18). If you meant that to be there twice and it's just Luma having a hard time processing all the changes he's going through, that's totally understandable. It just feels like everyone forgot that he'd already said it, because the second time it was a much bigger deal.

falsedfaith69falsedfaith69over 10 years ago
Loved it

I read this sorry in one go I shouldn't have cuz it madre me not do three homework women's do in a couple hours and I still need to sleep sigh. However it was worth it. This story was just awesome. Keep on writing :)

88nicegirl88nicegirlover 10 years ago
SO GOOD!!!

I stayed up all night to finish reading all of it!!! It was that good! Keep writing or else! LOL.

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonover 10 years ago
OMG!

I loved this. I read the whole thing in like 12hours. No sleep! And wow! I feel like I have to meet you or something. Like I have to kiss your hands. This was an epic story. You need to write more. Not a hobby or anything. Like you have a gift that needs to be shared. Wonderful work. And (serious face) please keep it up!

baikalisanbaikalisanalmost 10 years ago
Hmmm

Is there going to be more on this family in the future?

satrinahsatrinahalmost 9 years ago
wow!

I am not a gay lit fan, infact when I found this story I wasn't aware that it was as I found it in the non-human category. However, the characters are so incredibly well written I was hooked. A strong consistant story line, magical characters, fantastic character development, 5 stars..... now can we have a continuation and weave Astaria in, either in a bi category or she comes back as male foil for Star....? Please? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

This wonderfully written story definitely has the potential for a sequel. My friend, please use you wonderful imagination to continue. I just loved it. Fab characters

and where this story went, just blew me away. Please, more...

simonjessex@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wow. Simply perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW!!!!

that was a wonderful story dear! well done! i enjoyed every single word! it was beautifully written...so vivid! at some point, it actually came to life :) thank you for sharing it with us...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

That was such an amazing story! I could not stop reading it. I fell In love with all of the characters. Thank you so much for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So touched!

Immensely beautiful wish you'd write more. You're very talented.

CassieHinsonCassieHinsonover 6 years ago
Best Story Ever

Felt like I was in the story...Please Write more..waiting with held breath...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow!

Wow! You have one fine imagination. Great story, great characters, very impressed. Thank you! Keep writing.

CasualnagaCasualnagaover 2 years ago

This is one of the great works on this site. I am awed by your literary expertise.

CasualnagaCasualnagaover 1 year ago

Also the idea that God didn't exist is vastly appealing to me.

It's all just politics.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous