All Comments on 'Don't Do The Crime If You Can't Pay The Fine'

by lioness_71

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Disorientated?

I gave up after that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow! Powerful!

Thanks. 5*****

tom anon

CarcamCarcamalmost 12 years ago
WTF !!!???

Disorientated?!! Hey Anonymous - it sounds like she had a light concussion !! If she was like you and she had given up as easily as you, she would have been raped !!! I wouldn't want to meet her like that in a dark alley, but I wouldn't mind meeting a wimp-loser like you!!!!

lioness_71 - a great story - everything was there, except the smell. I've been there - done it! The body takes over and fights on automatically, adrenaline gives you new strength, covers up pain and you can do impossible things. A well written, very plausible and possible story. I like the way you write - keep it up !!!

Carcam

estragonestragonalmost 12 years ago
"Disorientated" is Becoming

an acceptable variant of "disoriented"in the US, as it is the UK version and has been since around 1704. What I found unacceptable is the shift in tense between the first paragraph and those that follow. You start with past tense and then go to present, with no transition, or explanation. That said, the story is realistic, but I would warn women to make sure they have the best available hands-on self-defense training from a trusted instructor. It's something one mightn't learn very well from just reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
5 stars for the story

0 stars for estragons comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very cool

Loved it

oncebittentwiceshyoncebittentwiceshyalmost 12 years ago
Nice job

I very much enjoyed your story, although I did have a bit of trouble with the fight scenes. I must assume you are implying the man was either extremely untrained or drunk/drugged for a few of the scenarios you postulated to occur. Oh and mister Pete..... Yes it's nice to have a knife, or taser or better yet a gun. I am quite partial to a shotgun for home protection and a pistol for personal safety. That being said. It is not nearly as hard as most people think to take on an armed opponent and win. It is simply a matter of knowing the weapons limits, and counter attacking outside those limits. With the exception of a gun an attacker does not alway have the advantage. In fact often a weapon can make them over confident and clumsy.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Fine Story

There is nothing strange about a loser like this being relatively unschooled in the art of self-defense. His mentality is, me Tarzan, you Jane... blow me. Someone who depends on weapons as well is unlikely to know what he is doing...

lioness_71lioness_71almost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for voting this a HOT story.

This got a HOT story rating first day it was available. Thanks for voting everyone.

I have noticed that the stories with a dominant girl get better ratings, so I will focus on more of that style.

I also appreciate all the comments people leave. I did delete a few mean-spirited or weird ones, but I kept most of them.

Thanks again for reading and voting.

Lioness

Rain_LoverRain_Loverover 10 years ago
Strength

Good on you for speaking out. There are too many stories on this site suggesting that women enjoy beng raped. Time for a reality check.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Right on!

Hear, hear! --And don't forget the stories where the victim becomes submissive to the rapist and "falls in love!" What a crock!

I realize these stories are fantasies, but we don't want anyone starting to confuse fantasy with reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

Nice to see the criminal get what he deserves.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
YOU HAVE TO FIGHT TO SAVE YOUR ASS

in more ways than one, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
I THINK HER BIGGEST REMORSE

would be losing her popcorn/ TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Excellent

That's what should happen to all rapists. All are worthless.

Five Stars

HuntingtheVaultHuntingtheVaultabout 9 years ago
Hell yes.

Nice job kicking his ass. >:)

On a technical note, I liked the [bracketed thoughts]. They added a good internal monologue without breaking up the flow.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
FOR ALL GIRLS

SELF DEFENSE 101, DONT GIVEUP. tk u mlj lv nv

fanfarefanfareover 8 years ago
in my experience....

....knives are a lousy weapon and leave way too much evidence all over everybody and all over the place. The knife wielders do not realize how much of their own DNA they spray from unnoticed cuts to themselves.

When women ask my advice for learning unarmed self-defense I suggest some form of judo or akido. Boxing if they work out with weights. Muscle has to have bone to anchor to, a real problem for females of child-bearing years. For girls and women I emphasis the three E's. Evaluate-Evade-Escape. Know your environment, stay out of reach, be paranoid about your drinks and run like hell when there is any chance.

And all in all, women should learn and regularly practice with firearms to qualify for a concealed weapons permit. "God made Man, Mister Samuel Colt made all all Mankind equal!" Maybe I'm callous but I would rather shoot someone in error than dither around providing them the opportunity to take me down and disarm me.

Elmer100Elmer100about 7 years ago
Good for Him

Well a story where a woman wins out. I may be a man I have no pity for a rapist.

drmoo2udrmoo2uabout 6 years ago
Go Ahead ... Kick him ...

A gf of mine ... got on her feet before he got on his ... first she kicked him in the head ... he rolled over onto his back ... she preceded to kick him in the crotch constantly ... until she tired ... then just before calling 911 ... she grounded her shoe into his penis ... she actually stood on it ... when the police came with the ambulance ... they checked her out first ... then went to him ... over to the hospital ... rape kit and dozens of photos showing the bruises et cetera all over her body ... they drove her home ... him they kept for weeks ... until he could stand without throwing up or screaming ... then they took him to prison for 2 years less a day ... see sometimes ... the good person wins ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Exactly!!!

This is how all real attempted rapes should end!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh well

Sucks to be him.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman11 months ago

good work, taught him a final lesson

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlioness_71@lioness_71
252 Followers
11/18/18 - Wrote a quick Thanksgiving themed Timeless FanFic in honor of the 2 hour Timeless 'movie' in December. Height: Tall means tall; very tall, but I still like my heels. "Big cats scratch, but everyone likes a little pussy."