All Comments on 'Making Work a Better Place Ch. 01'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 12 years ago
Nice story.

I would like to see how this story progresses. Please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

Absolutely loved the story, great empowerment an wonderful way of introducing transgender. Peggy needs to develop in another chapter and the potential for a bi mmf threesome in the Bahamas! Loved the sperm kiss at the end, guys i have had actually like it as part f our sex.

deanahiideanahiialmost 12 years ago
where?

where is Ch. 02? loved the story and want to know more bout these three. something is afoot.

deanahiideanahiialmost 12 years ago
agree

i do agree. need to see that Ch. 02.so much fun to be had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good show!!!!

The only thing I would have done different is perhaps demoted Goldman to a secretarial position, with the requirement he do the job after Paulette supervised his transformation, preferably working for a very demanding female boss. That's just me. This is a hell of a well done story and WAY beyond the generic tales that plough the same ground.

DesireeFoxDesireeFoxover 10 years ago
I guess one

might feel grateful to someone that stopped sexual harassment but to reward them with what they were forced to do I guess it is a possibility. Of course I would never be able to claim harassment as the nymph in me sort of allows for it. Very sexy

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

That's it? He just loses his job? The guy should be in prison getting turned into a bitch for several large men. Yet he just gets to walk away without even so much as a bad reference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
@illwind

Sometimes you can't always give people what they deserve.

Yes, he deserved to go to jail for what he did, but that would have inevitably revealed Paulette's status as MtF, which she probably wouldn't want. Also, hard to prove it's rape since she was just giving blowjobs (I presume, since the guy didn't know she was MtF) - probably the worst he'd get even if it all came out is fired and a bad reputation, along with, likely, the shame of his community and a divorce from his wife.

Regardless, the problem is solved, which is what really matters to Paulette.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5281 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES