All Comments on 'I Am My Father's Son Ch. 03'

by TexHubby

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
thank you

Thank you for being kind enough to describe the content of this story. I woudn't be caught reading this and for the record i didn't read the story i just skipped it to comment.

DarkhogDarkhogalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

This gets hotter and hotter. How can you go on writing and tell this story, without just losing control of your mortal beings. This story gets deeper and deeper.

headtripheadtripalmost 12 years ago
Oookay?

So Anonymous, it wasn't enough to see "incest/taboo" in parentheses when you first click the title and description, it was necessary for the author to tell you at the beginning of the story as well? It's special people like you that make this country great (sarcasm).

TexHubby, thanks for uploading another installment I have truly enjoyed the progress of this story so far. Is there a particular destination with this story or are we merely taking in the characters exploits? Either way I'd love to see how this story progresses.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 12 years ago
Wonderful

What a wonderful story, at 19 I married my father and became his wife,of course I am a shemale so I can get away with it. We got a Vegas wedding we were married until he passed on, we were married for 25 years. It was well worth it. I still carry his ring with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thank you!

So hot!! Gonna read it to my bf when we go camping next wk!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
how nice

how nice that you and your dad feel in love. Such a great story. I hope you continue.

light67light67about 11 years ago
Divine

I love this series, and truly hope for more. While I never had these feelings for my father, I can imagine being the Daddy in this story.

Keep them coming please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love the dad-son story

More sex, please! They are great together! I get the feeling that Dad wants to give his son a great blowjob, right? The sex scenes are very tender and loving. Would love to cuddle up to dad's hairy chest and feel his 8.5 inch throbbing cock, then trace the contours of his muscular chest with my tongue, tangle my fingers lovingly in the chest hair, fall asleep in loving arms. That's love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I felt his cream coat my insides. He kept fucking me and soon I felt his cum leaking out of my well-fucked asshole.

Well, isn't that what a boy's cunt is for, for his father's big fat daddy-dick and all the hot warm semen in his daddy-balls?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More!

We need more! These two have amazing chemistry! Such a horny series! I really want the dad to give his son a blowjob and swallow his cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

that's fucking great!!!love it,,,,,,we want more.......,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yes!!

More! More! More! This is an amazing end to this series but I would LOVE to see more! By far one of the most erotic, romantic stories I've ever read and it kept me on edge. AMAZING!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ManSex Ed: 101

Beyond enjoyable ! If I never knew how to give a guy some real man loving I'd know by the end of chapter 3 ! Now, how about some grad school ed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This Story Is Super Good. I think I'm Super Curious

Gay Stories turn me all the on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous