All Comments on 'Helen's Adventures'

by MatthewVett

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
YDB95YDB95almost 12 years ago
Loved it!

Great idea, great execution. Well done!

irishkenny1974irishkenny1974almost 12 years ago

Pretty good read. I liked the concept, but I think you could use an editor in a couple of places - a few grammar and word choice issues (although significantly less than I usually find on this site). Overall, nice job! Interested to hear what happens next.

albertaboyalbertaboyalmost 12 years ago
great story

That was a good read, can't wait for Chapter two.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3almost 12 years ago
Cool!!

I would like to see this story for real. Good plot and development. Next time, how about painting a small top of some sort AND a pair of tight pants so Helen is totally nude. She'd have to shave her pussy, of course.

softhandrobsofthandrobalmost 12 years ago
read it again and again

I really got caught up in this adventure. I could put myself in both characters persona with great ease. Very erotic without being vulgar. I can't wait to read the next episode. Will he do further painting?? Or will she find a way to ...........???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome and creative!!

I loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You asked for an idea...

How about painted on pants/shorts & top along with another trip to the restaurant?

MatthewVettMatthewVettalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Author Here

Thanks for the comments so far, everyone! Softhandrob, what sorts of things did you have in mind when you ended your comment? I'd love to hear them. And if you guys really enjoy it, I'd love to have this become a series, so post any ideas you have. Feel free to branch out beyond body paint, too, by the way. And PS: the story about a friend who used a body paint tube top is completely true.

chris65chris65almost 12 years ago
Brilliant !

I really loved the story. I think it's a great introduction to an extended series on her exhibitionism with each mission gradually becoming more daring and extreme. ;-)

As suggested by the others, she could wear bodypaint for both top and bottom in the next story, however perhaps it goes wrong in some way (eg. he uses a different, water based paint and it gets washed off in the rain). Then she spotted by someone she recognizes, who takes some photos of her, and blackmails her to perform ever more extreme, non-consensual exhibitionist acts.

Overall, very enjoyable and looking forward to more.

FredthecanuckFredthecanuckalmost 12 years ago
Excellent story

Thoroughly enjoyed it. I do Hope to see more of this couples adventure.

Well written, yet light and an easy read. Most of all it was engrossing and fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Stories I'd like to read...

Karoke in a sheer dress, thong bikini at a professional hockey game, amateur night at the strip club, video of Helen with her vibrator, playing pool in very short, tight dress with no underwear, cage dancing in a hood and thigh-high boots only

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 11 years ago
Great idea

This was a superb story with an interesting plot.

I've been a body painting fan for a long time. It's amazing the illusions some body painting artists have been able to achieve.

Matthew and Helen could go to the Fantasy Fest at Key West, Florida. Helen shaves her pussy and has an entire painted latex outfit done by a professional body painter. Then she and Matthew strut around the streets of Key West enjoying her exhibitionism, showing off her "outfit." He now has another story he can write, and this time it becomes romantic with a climactic finish.

I'd like to see Chapter 2 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story!

I agree that the next one should be all paint, but maybe a trip to a non-nude beach with a "thong bikini" painted on... will she be "spotted"?

Work up to a weekend away from home with no clothes except the paint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'd love you to continue it.

It's one of the best I've read. I thought several of the ideas for future chapters were good, although I didn't like the blackmail theme. The two of them are having a blast. What's the point of getting her humiliated. The story reads more like budding romance than non consent.

Body painting intrigues me no end, especially after I saw pictures on the web. I actually painted myself a while back--just to see--and it looked like dried crap. It's impossible to paint your own back, even though I just wanted to have a string for my bikini. I definitely want to go to fantasy fest someday, but I want to have the right guy, or even girls, to help with courage. My recent boyfriend thought it would be trashy for me to be naked in public, and I thought it would be totally cool, just like Helen and Matthew did. Absolutely, I will go someday.

It would be interesting to read a chapter with them going to fantasy fest and having lots of stares and photos taken. If she saw herself on a couple of websites when they got home, would she be turned on or embarrassed? If friends saw her, how might they react?

So get to writing, This has great possibilities.

Thanks, Beth (who has never asked for a sequel before)

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Helen's Adventures:

The hardest trek of exposing "dressed" in body paint is avoiding areas where lots of children might visit or congregate. Other than those considerations the world is Helen's oyster!

Body painting has occured for many years, New Orleans (Marti Gras) most notably, and of curse South Beach, New York, San Francisco Los Angeles, and many other cities where protests by exhibitionism has occured.

Suggestions are to be sure Helen and Matthew don't linger too long in a particular location such as sports games, concerts, and of course parades are out because she would be lost in crowds of many other "body paint dressed", etc! The opportunities for more and greater exposure is reduced in those situations. Of course maybe a national televised Sunday game of basketball--smaller venue of spectators, inside where the roaming TV camers will possibly focus on her once or twice, and she also make three or four trips to the concession, bathrooms (and be sure Matthew tapes the televised progam at home for their watching pleasure later), etc. And of course, dinners at moderately upscale locations, bars with lots of slow dancing, a train ride as they go from a forward car casually through all the cars to the rear. She should move on to full body paint for most of the escapades!!

In addition, with a slight mask face painting they could go into areas where she knows the spectators or friends or neighbors, or...god forbid even relatives that might be attending some large picnic (remember-no kids!!!) or some neighborhood costume celebration.

MatthewVettMatthewVettabout 11 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@bigdaddy, Thanks for all your comments today! Your feedback is really well thought out and intelligent, and a pleasure to read. Thank you. Please feel free to email me if you ever want to discuss things more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Bandeau?

Good story but confused about the 'bandeau' which I thought is a breast 'bandage' or strapless bikini top?

MatthewVettMatthewVettabout 9 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@Anonymous, you can wear it as a top, too. I don't think I can link in comments, but if you Google it, a bunch of images will come up.

BoobluvahBoobluvahover 6 years ago
wish fulfillment?

Not sure if this actually happened to you or not, i doubt it. On the other hand you use your name in most of your stories even if it is a false one you use for literotica so i can't help but think your stories and this story in particular may be some form of wish fulfillment. That said I really enjoy your stories and keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous