All Comments on 'Caleb Woke Up Ch. 02'

by McBacon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
continuity

hold on a second! they pulled in to the curch parkinglot and parked, she unbuckles her belt and reaces back there, but he's still concentrating on driving? he PARKED! might wanna edit that part in one way or the other.

mnepitmnepitalmost 12 years ago
Parked

Yeah he can't drive if the car is parked, unless he's driving something else. You can turn this into a incest story. Hope it goes that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
chapter 3

I dont see chapter three here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Seduction Scene

As noted, the seduction scene was good. There are problems with the writing, but that was a good scene. Looks like Chapt. 3 didn't get posted.

McBaconMcBaconalmost 12 years agoAuthor
1,2,4,8 ; who do we appreciate

You can find chapter 3 in SciFi Fantasy. I posted there on a whim.

My penis has been nagging me to revise chapter 2 to remove the fainting and see where it takes us. I may do a 2a, alternate reality and see if it is better received.

Is Oral with your sister considered Incest? I might need to switch categories for that one.

Depending on how that goes, I may need to revise chapter 3 with a 3a and bring it back to MC.

Let's see if my penis is a better writer than I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Caleb Still Hasn't Woken Up.

I'm enjoying the pace and set-up of your story, and am left wondering how you are going to get a religious family "together" as it proceeds. Thank you!.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A lot of potential but another story ruined by incest shit

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG8 months ago

Poor little virginal Caleb...he is getting quite a bit more attention now, does not (yet) realize it's the necklace that is empowering him...

First, the girl at the storage rental office; now his sister. And, Mom (Darcy) is showing more interest...he is gonna get laid soon...just, who is it gonna be, to take his virginity??!!

Hoping his sister does it; or, even better, Mom...she is experienced...and you DID mention some light cucking...

Five Stars...Yyyyaaaayyyy!!!!! 🌌🌌💓🌌🌌🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous