All Comments on 'Double or Nothing Ch. 03'

by Brandie69

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
kaidmankaidmanalmost 12 years ago
dynamite

I hope you continue because these stories keep teasing me and I feel bad for the brother I mean he gets forced to perform in the first one then he does it again after his sister gets done telling him she wont return the favor and then she forces him to do stuff that seems reasonable if she were to return the favor then she gives a half assed performance she wouldn't have done if she wasn't so horny herself all the while her brother is being so understanding I wish he would get something big out of this game they are playing but all in all you invoked the biggest response from me than any other author and your stories make me dizzy with lust so I know you are getting warmed up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow.

how exciting. NOT! Keep going at this rate, and nobody will want to read your boring storys!

Brandie69Brandie69almost 12 years agoAuthor
I'm sorry you didn't like it

I write these mostly for myself, and I know that we all have different "buttons." This just helps to prove it.

B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i am really getting off on where this story is going hope there is another chapter to come.

ice6869ice6869almost 12 years ago
awesome

Keep up the good work. I have read all three stories. You are very good. Can't wait for more to come. :)

wdelanderwdelanderalmost 12 years ago
I love the pace, and the sense of intimacy

I love the feeling of gradual exposure of such personal acts... and the growing intimacy and trust. And believe me, you are pushing my buttons too!

ken0001ken0001almost 12 years ago
Talent

You are a tease! If your not a female you are so close it probably would'nt matter.. Any how I llike the way its going.. Please continue..

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearalmost 12 years ago
Drawing it out

I resisted the urge to scroll down and see if there was a page 2 before I began reading. I had a feeling that this chapter was also going to be continued. I like the way you're taking their experience slowly but I have to admit it's excruciating. You're naughty playing with your readers but at the same time it's a fun little trip. I like the way you're writing and look forward to the next leg of the trip. Have a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very Nice

Great story, from beginning to end. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'm enjoying this.

Ignore the negativity, building a good story at a steady pace is so much better than rushing in for a quick fix. Also it's important that you write for yourself.

Personally I love this story so far and I look forward to seeing how far you're going to take it. Keep up the good work.

Brandie69Brandie69almost 12 years agoAuthor

Wow, guys (and girls?), thanks for these comments! I'm a little overwhelmed. This was only meant to be a small story but I've gotten so many requests to keep going. Truly, the negativity doesn't bother me because I know what I love so much is a really long, slow tease and there will always be people who want more action than my writing is even about. But it is truly gratifying to find others who like what I like. Do you know what I mean?

B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Your Depth Of Confidence

in revealing yourself, not only to your brother, but also to us, makes this truly a five story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good work

Nothing beats a well done slow burn story

RaySunRaySunover 11 years ago
Freakin' Awesome!

I have thoroughly enjoyed the first 3 chapters.

I can't wait to read the next chapters.

Sssssizzling!

Great work. Great reading, Brandi!

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
Better and better

OK in all caps; all right instead of alright. There, the negativity is out of the way. I think I now know what the female orgasm is like! You're a wonderful writer who selects the right words and puts them together in the right way and tells a story that smacks of realism and arouses the senses. Thanks.

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you, pg

I actually appreciate the corrections. As I trust you can tell, I take writing pretty seriously.

And thank you for your other kind comments.

Keep reading, OK? :)

B

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lie and lay

I liked the story but"i laid back" is incorect -should have been lay.

Most authors on here are unable to deal with the verbs lie and lay.

OtazelOtazelover 11 years ago
Laid/lay??

Yup, a lot authors do have problems with some verbs, or pronouns, or nouns for that matter. So do I. Every time I want to submit a story I have someone else check it out for me looking for just that sort of thing.

Now I KNOW the difference between lay and laid, or your and you're, or it's and its, and so on, but I still find myself typing the wrong one. Don't be too hard on us authors. We are human after all, and only seeking to entertain you in return for a little praise.

Having said that, constructive criticism does help.I was once informed that my use of exclamation marks was like someone being bitch slapped with them. I reread my story, and guess what? He was right. I learned very quickly.

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the correction!

As you might be able to tell, I do care about such things. This is just one of those things (like "which" and "that") that I still struggle with and thus usually try to avoid. I'll submit a correction here shortly.

Thanks again,and Happy New Year!

B

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
To my editors:

I have just submitted a corrected version of this story, so this comment will help to explain to new readers that you weren't seeing errors that weren't there.

Now, would you mind going through my other stories? I will double your salaries. Plus, if you act now, I will actually triple your salaries so long as you submit your corrections in .docx format with "track changes" on.

That's a dear.

B

P.S. The mistaken use of "laid," as ironic as it is on an erotic story site, is particularly disappointing for me because I had used the correct verb at least twice in the very same chapter. Will my tombstone say "Always honest in life, here she lies, laid once too often"? Oh bother. Happy New Year :) -B

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fun, Sexy, Innocent Characters, and Great Writing

Hi Brandie, I 100% agree with all the positive comments. I add that I think you understand how people and relationships work, and I like that the sex parts are not about just raw animal acts but about the processes the characters are experiencing as well.also I appreciate that your characters generally have an underlying innocence and curiosity -- which is often a very real component in new relationships. Bottom line i think you are a wonderful writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous