All Comments on 'Lusting After My 75 yo Mum'

by RustyDusty

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
annistonannistonalmost 12 years ago
Provocative

This is a provocative story that begs for a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Job

I hope you'll continue this compelling story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting story

Very real feelings and emotions. Many men regret not taking the awkward first step and admitting their desire. It is better to do it since it can be resolved and sometimes in a very good way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Breath of fresh air.

Excellent read.Believeable storyline to which the reader was warned not to expect hot raunchy sex.True stories with real people and average statistics are more erotic than mothers like Playgirl and sons hung better than thoroughbred stallions.Rusty,you show great potential as a writer and could progress with other stories you have learned of through your experiences with fellow Literoticans comments.Well done!

MenssanaMenssanaalmost 12 years ago
Loved your honest account

I loved the fact this is a true story. It is very erotic knowing this even though, as you admit, nothing much sexual happened. I'd like to hear more about any other events, if anything else did happen.

wallace99wallace99almost 12 years ago
great story

Awesome! Hope there is a part 2 coming soon!

tuballcaintuballcainalmost 12 years ago
So good to read a true account

So good to read a true account of mature mother and son sex it is so much more erotic than the usual 30 year old bimbo and 18 stud of a son.

I know from personal experiance that sex between a mature mother and her son is a perfect love that lasts for ever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is an excellent story of hot motherfucking, and...

that it's a true, real-life report makes it simply great. We read lots of stories of guys sticking their stiff prick up their mother's mommy-hole, and that's fine and enjoyable to read. But RustyDusty actually did it, he fucked his own dear mother and unloaded his balls up the same cunt he came out of--that is truly admirable, and RustyDusty has all of our congratulations. There are lots and lots of sons who'd love to do the same thing, who knows how many actually succeed? Probably almost all have to content themselves with whacking off to the picture in their minds--of them easing their young dick up between their mom's legs, shooting her a big twatful of their creamy semen, and yelling "MOM!" as they blow their balls. A few, like RustyDusty, have the beautiful memory, the deep sense of accomplishment, the boyish pride if you will, of having fucked their beloved mother in reality. Reality is always better.

JipaiJipaiover 10 years ago
Amazing!

I'm just amazed by the similar thoughts I have about my own mother, and in fact what lust we can have about them. This is just reassuring about what we can be, not worse then the neighbour!

northboy1uknorthboy1ukover 8 years ago
Fantastic

WOW, I'm horny thinking about you & your mum, Hope you get the pic eventually

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seeing mum's tits

It is one thing to want to see your Mum's tits. Even to have sex with her is another thing. But to hound her for years only to end up jerking off into her bathroom seems like a total waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Understandable

At the age of 22 I lost my virginity to to a woman of 72.

Fucking great

marfimkmarfimkalmost 8 years ago
The erotica is most important

Love the story, one of a kind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not Alone

I get you completely. I thought I was weird for having thoughts about my mother. She's long gone now but my fantasies are still here

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Takes me back

Have to say, my story is some different from yours. The first orgasm I remember, except my nightly emissions was one time I walked to the bathroom door and there was my mom. Naked, standing at the sink an applying her makeup. I just stood there, with my hardness pulsing in my pants and then took it out and began to stroke myself. Mom turned toward me and saw what I was doing and just stood there while I wanked. I came for the first time, hard, and it splattered on her foot. She closed the door, having said nothing at all but a small understanding smile. And I went to the other bathroom. My wank dreams have always been about Mom. I chose a woman to marry who was the same size, hair color, and eye color as mom and sometimes (usually) imagined myself with my mom when I fucked her. I liked to tke her from behind so I could imagine it was Mom better and I remember Mom's ass so well, too. This has never gone away, but I never asked Mom for a viewing. She would 'accidentally' leave the bathroom or bedroom door open once in a while, but nothing was ever - ever - said. I've talked to many men who harbored sexual feelings and desires, or full on Love for their Mothers. I became a Psychologist, partly I guess resulting from my own feelings and trying to understand them. Finally just accepted them, that thats the way I am. That I knew I WOULD do it with her if the opportunity presented itself, but also came to the knowledge that it never would. My wife knew, because we role played. Sometimes I was her Daddy sneaking into her bed when she was a teenager, and others she was "Mommy". And of course Mom knew. I kind of liked your story. I don't like the storys that describe 76yr old women as looking 40 or stupid stuff like that, but your description of your Mother was still not very flattering. Would have enjoyed reading that you actually did have sex with your Mom, but understand you being truthful with your story. It was, however, not very erotic. Which you DID warn us about but I guess I still wanted to get a little more out of it. Thanks for telling your story. Too many people on here tell stories, but not their own real story. I learned by a career of listening to people, that the stories made up just can't compare with the real stories. Good Luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
go all the way

I enjoyed reading your story and it does sound genuine but i dont hink i could have held back as you did i would have fucked her gently as she had not had it for so long but then it could develop into a regular delight

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Great story that seems so true. I had similar experiences and am so sorry I never had sex with my mother. She had her massage her when I was 16. Saw her pussy and saggy tits. I still wank off over the thought of fucking her. I recon she would have let me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot mom

Good story but makes me more determined than ever to see my mom's breast up close & in person once again. You see I learned quickly that I could watch her change clothes from the bathroom as she never closed her door. Caught me looking & smiled but never went into her room as I should've. Wish now I would've had her help me clean my place up after my divorce when I was 25 & she was 50. Tried to give her a sexy outfit for mothers day one year but she rejected me saying she was too old for it. May try again this year just to visit & walk up behind her while she is busy sewing & grab her breasts from behind & not take no for an answer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
My drunk mom

Olen minagi oma emaga vahekorras olnud.See juhtus ema 75.aastase juubeli järgsel päeval kui külalised olid lahkunud.Olin emaga kahekesi ja parandasime oma pead.Ema hakkas mind kallistama ja tänas mind õnnitluste eest.Ema väsis ära ja vajus selili diivanile.Minul tõusis väikemees püksis püsti kui ema aluspükse jalas nägin.Silitasin ema reisi ikka ülesepoole kuni püksteni ja siis ema ütles ka sul oma ema hakkas meeldima.Mõne ajapärast lasi ema oma aluspüksid maha tõmmata ja siis läks meil kepiks.Algul tundus ema puts nii suur olevat aga seda ta oligi ja lirtsus kummaliselt.Mina sain oma tahtmise ja ega emagi ilma jäänud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this story because I can relate to it so much, I did make love to my mother in the end which is difficult for me to relate to anyone, all I can say is it was the best thing that ever happened to me, she is 82 now and we still make love in a more passionate way than ever before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good start, best stories have mom reluctant but gradually want to. You did that well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous