All Comments on 'Gym Girl to Hotter Wife'

by beachpeach

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fant turned

he sould just told her bye . To have her do it in real life is a big way of saying she dosent love him. She's looking at him with alot of disrespect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
another chucky writer

what a pathetic shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One way ticket to the glue factory

For that pig .the pussy pool is quite large both Asian and Americn and even many black women . SIZE NEVER WAS AND NEVER WILL BE AN ISSUE. As one who is an average 7.5 X 5 there have been few complaints . Having been in the old navy with open showers and public nudity display I have seen men of all races and nationalities ,though I never used a ruler I remember that most where about the same but there was the freaks one black one guy from Texas both where monsters and loved each other we found out later. I asked my bride of 40 years about a big prick she said" all it did was hurt because the dumb bastards with the meat did not know how to use it".do not need a hot wife need a faithful wife the marking on her cunt is my husbands dick only".......

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 12 years ago
Nice!

I really do not understand the flamers. The husband craves the submission and feminization and the wife enjoys big cocks. Sounds like a win-win to me!

Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Dont Quit your Day Job Peaches

You know you have reached the zenith in writing when clearlake loves your story. Is this truly Loving Wives? Where is the Loving Wife ? I didnt see one Fetish,Non Consent maybe LW's never. Like I said don't quit your day job. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
you need to get the characters off that stuff and get them to real life

pure drug fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
just lost

my dinner. ugh

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
I think you should keep writing....

...delusional mental patients need stimulation too. Stop putting this plagiarized shit out there and calling yourself a writer. No, just because you change a name or a pronoun or two does not make it original.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sick

Would have kicked her out on the spot, of course He has to be a man.

smallercucksmallercuckalmost 12 years ago
Steamy and sexy

Take heart, Beachpeach, this is a hot story. This sort of humiliation is not for everybody, but you definitely pushed my buttons.

Do these idiots really not understand the concept of fiction?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Five Because

Because you write well and you describe the scenes so well that we are right there. That's a talent, a gift so keep going!

I'm not Bi and I don't mind reading sexy stories as long as you pretty well disclose up front what is going on. I don't like the ending when a so called man succumbs at the tail end because he loves her so much - BS!

Guys that are interested in Bi go easily, just as your hot wife did here with her little man.

Thanks - good story - he is really a happy camper and she knew it! Didn't care for the cheating first but it did excite the outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One Star

and well earned-yes, please do keep writing-there are sickos here that also need entertainment-myself, I'll pass from now on.........

beachpeachbeachpeachalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Amused

I have to say that I am amused by some of the comments here. My apologies if I posted this in the wrong category. I posted in "Loving Wives" simply because I had read and enjoyed similarly themed stories there before. As for the criticism for the lack of reality in the story, I have to laugh a little at that. I didn't realize that sexual fantasy writing was supposed to be non-fiction. Cuckold scenarios where the husband is submissive and has bisexual/feminine interests are not uncommon. Google it. It may not be "your thing," but that's okay and I am certainly fine with you not liking my story (though I am not sure I understand some of the hostility).

desiderodesideroalmost 12 years ago
very good

your doing a great job beachpeach. keep writing. i really enjoyed reading your story.

Ignore all the negative comments, those jerks post the same shit to all good writers they are jealous of.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Quick to the point

In my opinion, Beach gets to several points too quickly (without enough detail to bridge significant changes smoothly - not the same as too-few-words). Sweety loses weight and gains tone on a deliberate pace, OK, but seemingly changes from 'kinda happy - though busy wife' to 'black leather dominatrix' all at once. Hubby changes from 'kinda happy, though busy' husband to 'pink silk cuckold' in the time it takes him to get half-way through a letter!

We hear, through her letter to him, about her earlier shift in commitment (didn't sound much like a seduction to me!) That takes away the anguish Hubby would have gradually been exposed to if the story had developed the steps in her transition in small doses while it was going on! In other words, within five minutes, his perception of her goes from 'faithful wife whose opportunities for lively sex life are on temporary hold to develop career' TO 'former sex partner who has a new flourishing sex-life, and Hubby is in for a life of pain & humiliation'! YEAH, in the tale, Hubby makes the transition with excitement (good for him!), but not tantalizing for readers.

beachpeachbeachpeachalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Lucid Lickideesplit

I agree, in part, with the last comment. As a first time writer, I had difficulty balancing the need to get to the point (let's admit that many readers are seeking to peak their interest sooner than later) and building characters and background (which is totally preferred in writing longer fiction). I opted for the former, understanding that it requires the reader to accept the fantasy nature of the piece. I can see how a reader looking for a more complete literary experience would be critical. Thanks!

pamcdpamcdover 11 years ago
mmmmm

Very hot story loved it especially when you know your place. Very hot !!! KEEP WRITING!

darksidedaddydarksidedaddyabout 11 years ago
Great story

I loved the story Peach. I would love to read a continuation of their exploits. She sounds like my kind of wife!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Where is chapter 2

You have grabbed my interest. It is time to keep going.

threeinchthreeinchover 9 years ago
Oh yes, great story.

Hoping for more, my tiny thing was so stiff. Sandi needs to have a lot more fun and let Jamie clean up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Then he woke up

Realized she was a cheating slut that had no love or respect for him. He packed up, moved out and divorced her. He made sure all her family and friends knew what a cheating slut she was. End to the stupidity.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Kill the Cunt!

Just another piece of shit twat! May STDs cloud her future!

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 8 years ago
Another one,...

The gym theme is not new but can be a good lead into a story.

Why do we have yet another wanna be cuckold husband story !

loveable_guyloveable_guyover 7 years ago
For some reason, recently..........

We seem to have a lot...A LOT....

of those who hate any stories in Literotica. They would love to see this site removed.

Those who hate wives to fuck other men.

Those who cuckold their husbands.

Those who THINK these stories should be of Gothic Romance, where sex is behind closed doors.

GUYS....just leave this site. NO ONE IS FORCING YOU HERE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loveable guy - what drugs are on?

Get a clue - the fucked up site moderators are allowing the cuck/wimp shit want-to-be authors post their garbage in the LW category (of which it clearly does not belong). In any case, Mr. Loveable Guy - get off your knees and quit slurping some much cum that your brain is fried? Call me - Fuck You, Charlie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUCKOLD

Another stupid cuck with his brains in his cock end.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Hey, don't feel sorry for that asshole...

He obviously set up his wife to cuckold him by denying decent sex for a while, blaming work and gaining weight, which was obvious bullshit; he let her go to a gym by herself, knowing full well there's a great possibility than one of its trainers may get a liking to her; then, he left links to his depraved fantasies on his browser without properly hiding his anonymity, which let his already cheating spouse know that what was she doing was quite OK in his book; and, finally, he didn't kick her ass out of the door the second she revealed the extent of her betray to him.

In most cases, when you see a man get blindsided by the cheating of his woman, you know that, regardless of how he initially acts after learning of her infidelity, this man knows that his marriage is over. That's where most BTB fantasies are born out of, but it mostly where you witness the sad dissolution of an union. But (way too often around here, IMHO), you can also end up having a peak to the other side of that mirror, where the husband not only find a hotwife scenario truly arousing, but welcomes the hell out of it when his loving spouse go ahead and make his fantasy real. This is what you got with "Gym Girl to Hotter Wife" - a sad excuse of a man, Jaime (indeed) going out of his fucking way to assure his wife fucked other men being his back, and hoping secretly that she'll eventually let him in on her new, depraved lifestyle... which she does. Don't waste your time, your energy feeling sorry, outraged over what Sandi did here - if her pathetic wimp really wanted to, he could have easily prevented all of it to happen, and, even if he couldn't, he could have walk away for her, no problem... but that wasn't part of his design, wasn't it? That wasn't what he really what he wanted... he got what he wanted.

So don't get angry; don't get sad; just be indifferent. Those two not only deserves each other, they couldn't be happier about their current situation. Sure, it won't last (unless you're in the porn industry, those sorts of open relations eventually crash & burn), but there's no reason for any of us to have any emotion in watching those pigs basically rolling in their own shit... just turn around, and let them be, without a second thought to them.

Sigh.. as for the story itself - quite unoriginal (a wife picked up at the gym... noooooo, really!?), not one likable character in sight, and the sole decent (description of a) sex scene left a lot to be desire. Don't know what made beachpeach feel that she had to post this story, five years ago... just happy she didn't felt the need to post anything else similar one to it later on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It happens...

Well done, it happens, great story, reminds me of myself. And I did not plan anything, I may be stupit not to have seen it coming, but when it did I was so relieved, we are happy, and now I am out in the open instead of been in the closet.

To you people that do not like these stoties DO NOT READ THEM . and dont be jealous.. .....

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Typical

Typical, shy,timid, wife, goes to gym and.meets super stud who turns her into whore. Poor hubby loves this and becomes her cuck. This one was written by twelve year old boy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous