All Comments on 'Making Work a Better Place Ch. 05a'

by FinalStand

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptalmost 12 years ago
I like this series.

I really like Joshua. He's a very nice job, but he is an idiot. At least he knows it and readily admits it. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Story must go on...

Please continue this series... I dying to find out if Peggy turns out to be transsexual also...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story, but needs a little more editing

I'm loving this story, and it's compelled me to work through your other submissions too. All of them are great, and possess a fine sense of polish; you can tell you put a lot of effort and love into your writing :) Nonetheless, the last two chapters of Final Stand (4 and 5a) feel a little rushed and not up to your usual standards. I can't speak for everyone, but I don't mind waiting a few days or even a week or three for you to get your stories to the place you want them to be. Even though it's appreciated, don't rush for our sake please :)

FinalStandFinalStandalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Editing

I am so sorry about the editing. Normally the wife has been doing the editing for me, but due to certain factors she hasn't been able to do so in the past few days. You are right and I'll work on it. Sadly I submitted Chapter 6 already. I hope I did a better job at it.

fanfarefanfarealmost 11 years ago
whiney first worlders

For crying-out-loud folks! This author's work is funny, well imagineered and has a coherent storyline.

Try reading a letter or other original manuscript, from George Washington or Isaac Newton or any of their contemporaries. None could spell the same word twice on the same page. So fucking what! Noah Webster was a premature fascist and Thomas Dewey was a proto-nazis, comprehend and then get over it!

These damn sadistic bastard authors, forcing the pitiful readers to have think. What a horrible activity to force upon your enfeebled intellects. Just enjoy the damn stories, already!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFinalStand@FinalStand
5295 Followers
First off, I thrive on feedback; so please fire away when you get the urge. I read it all and it often brings different perspectives. The main thing making me a little unusual is that I'm bi-polar … with some serious medication on board to stay semi-normal. My other character...