All Comments on 'Missed Connection Ch. 04'

by Bizzy_Bish

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I LOVE this story BUT

It's obivious that Sean had and still does have feelings for Kassidy and now its like he's intimidated by Jackson and thinks its a competion becuz Jackson got Kassidy's attention... I kinda think it's full of crap becuz he saying "i love you" in a more than just friends way... and if he really did care about her he wouldn't have been fucking around with other girls and he wouldn't have agreed to or come up with that "let's be fuck buddies"!!!! Instead he should've been proving his love to Kassidy. I'm sorry but i had to get that out , but Sean is really frustrating me with his temper trantrums

StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsalmost 12 years ago
1st comment

It's me Staggeredhearts i got put on anon. which i didn't want lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

So far I've enjoyed this story, however, are you going to make her a cock tease?Jackson sure doesn't deserve to be led on by her, when she knows full well she is in love with Sean, Sean doesn't deserve to be led on either. Surely after reading about her father and what happened with him she would have more brains than to lead two guys on.

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickialmost 12 years ago
ohhhhhhh weeeeeee

this story is getting interesting, and I am loving it thus far.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
love this story

hope it turns out ok for all concerned and sean took a pass on her when he started fucking other women, she is a free agent. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Awww I'm so torn between Sean and Jackson because they both would be good for her. I think this is going to play out really well

honeybreehoneybreealmost 12 years ago
messy fun interesting read

Hmm... I hope Kassidy don't turn into the person she claims to hate....her step-mom by pulling either of these guys chains especially with her so called BFF b/c despite Sean's assiness there is a history there. This is a messy situation but Kassidy sort of put herself there and created the mess by feeding the monster. But I wonder if Sean truly loves her or just love the idea that she is his *to put it less eloquently sorry I have been reading men's magazines...lol* uncomplicated readily there loyal pussy? I just don't get his 180 of wanting her to explore and date but when she do he is throwing handcuffs. Good that Jackson is proceeding with caution. Kind of tough because both guys have their strengths and flaws, but so can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great storyline

I'm loving the story thus far. I just hope this FWB arrangement doesn't get anyone hurt. It seems that Kassidy started a semi-relationship with Sean because he was the only stable person in her life but it seems that Sean has become her crutch in a way. And Sean has made her a safety in terms of relationships because she has always leaned on him for support. So I fear that if Kassidy continues to FWB with Sean but move things forward with Jackson, she could be no better than the stepmother she hates. And really Jackson doesn't need that kind of drama. He survived Afghanistan for God's sake. In all honesty, I'm surprised he's okay with all this texting stuff. Seems rather childish for someone that's in the military and has possibly fought a war.

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2almost 12 years ago
Wow

Great update thanks and I'm happy that she got to at least spend some time with Jackson I hope things work out between them and that Sean can accept it looking forward to seeing what happens next please update again real soon I'm really liking this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I really hope Kassidy doesn't become that woman.

The woman who is in love with a man but can't let go of old habits or her past. Team Jackson!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

this wont end well for any of them. sean cant take no for an answer, kass cant choose, and jack has done nothing to deserve this crappy heartbreak.

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 12 years ago

This seems to always happen in relationships like this. The girl is into the guy but the guy is just into pussy but when someone else comes along that seems to have the upper hand then he finds out he really loves her.

Hopefully she can let him down easy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ooooowwwweeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Poor Kassidy, does she even know what she's doing? Jackson is new and exciting. Sean is the old faithful friend. Will sex with Jackson cloud her understanding even more? What to do about poor Jackson? He hasn't had a serious relationship in months, but is feeling like he wants a relationship with Kassidy. Yeah, I agree with a pervious poster. This doesn't bode well for Jackson, Kassidy or Sean. Someone is GONNA get hurt emotionally and possibly physically...GAH! Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So....

Longer chapters would make me so happy! Great story!!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
She

Needs to be able to stand on her own. Do not let a baby tantrum destroy a possible relationship with Jackson.

mrskelleymrskelleyalmost 12 years ago
Kassy, Kassy

Girl what is up?

She needs to focus. Sean is all of a sudden ready to settle, he could have had her, but wanted to play the field. Then when he got ready to settle, there she would be there. I think she should go for Jack and cut Sean off.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 11 years ago
So young, fresh and dumb!!!!!

'Kassie's lack of experience with handling men is going to kick her right in the ass.

She needs to understand when a man has mixed emotions about a woman, it is best for the woman to distance herself for a minute. Having Sun-Sean in her bed is a selfish comfort and she will have to pay for it. Nothing comes without a price. She should have just punched pillows and did a lot of tossing and turning.

Distance makes it clear to most men what a woman ain't puttin' up with and Sun-Sean

is in desperate need of clarification, but then so is she.

vickivalevickivaleover 11 years ago
OK I am SOOOOO into this story

This is a great story. I really like how the tension is developing. I hope it turns out how I want it to turn but I will keep reading and see. I must admit at this point I am not sure who to take sides with; Sean or Jackson but the simple fact that Sean's been there all this time and has not let it advance makes me willing to lean for Jackson but there is nothing like a good friend who already knows you inside and out. Well off to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous