All Comments on 'Madelyn Ch. 00'

by FaireSansa

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
HonourHonouralmost 12 years ago
Good to read

I remember this from its first airing and welcome its return.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

More please

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
First Time

reading your story and I like it. I agree w/you that the chapters are short and hope that means you plan on submitting on a fairly regular basis. So what is Maddie? And why did her parents keep it a secret from her? And what makes the council think they have a say in where Maddie lives? I'm ready for the next chapter so I can start getting some answers and of course new questions.

donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
very good start

i am interested in reading more please.

thank you for posting it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hmmm

Ok you have my attention with this story and wondering who maddy really is so i hope you continue this story.

NicoleAmyNicoleAmyalmost 12 years ago
great start!

you definately have my attention and will be waiting for more.

PoisonlovePoisonlovealmost 12 years ago
Maddie= a vampire? a panther, wolf?

Just hope she is not a vampire...well....creativity is what you got and the topic is onto one of those peak parts so....please...give us more!!!

PrincessCleoPrincessCleoalmost 12 years ago
Yay!

I read this when you had it up before and loved it. I kept looking to see if it was up under a new name like you said you were going to do. I've been itching to read the next installment. I'm so happy that you're back. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
love it

loving it the second time around.

akchaysakchaysover 11 years ago
AT LAST !!!!

Thank you...for continuing with the story even its with a twist....

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOabout 11 years ago
*****

This is a very fimiliar story .. so i must have read the 1st one you wrote before hahah i read so many stories on Lit there all starting to bleed into 1, the ole memory isnt what it use to be ... good read cant wait to read on.

maxd01maxd01almost 11 years ago
Henry's store

When I came across that and 'small town' in Oregon my first thought was my home town of Klamath Falls.

FaireSansaFaireSansaalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Revision Submitted

i've submitted a revision to this chapter, hopefully it will be posted soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous