All Comments on 'Truck Slut'

by Lady_Fiona

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
VagabondxVagabondxalmost 12 years ago
Oh yes!!!

I feel the same way as Al... I love fucking big girls... This story was so hot... Hope to read more about Sweet Fat Jessica....

soflabbwlvrsoflabbwlvralmost 12 years ago
Jessica is my kind of girl

I enjoyed this story--I like it when women know what they want, say "fuck the consequences," and then go out and get it. Big women who are sexually aggressive--even while assuming the subservient role--are my favorite turn-on. I didn't care for the pissing scene and I wasn't really ready for it when it happened; but I should have known there was a reason why this story was filed in "Fetish" instead of somewhere else. The fault is mine, for not checking the story tags before I started reading. Other than that, it was a thoroughly enjoyable read. I hope Jessica has more adventures as she asserts her sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Truck slut

I am one of those and love placing ads on websites since I live close to a truck stop. Most of the guys flake,but the ones that do fuck me good and hard. Safety is key, but damn, I'm getting wet thinking about the last tuckers. Called me all kinds of names and got me at the same time. I loved the pictures we took of their dicks in and all over me. They were probably the best I'd ever had. Fuck I'm so wet thinking about them right now.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
This must be annony's wife they are talking about

That was right before she left his sorry ass for any other real man! Guess she was tired of living in his momma's basement. So I gave this a 5

SweetieBBWSweetieBBWabout 6 years ago
Holy shit that was hot!

❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!!

Just found this today, please come out of retirement and make this a series!! Would love to see what happens next!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous