All Comments on 'One Man's Search Ch. 04'

by Tarielen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Carrier_VioletCarrier_Violetalmost 12 years ago
Chapter 5??

There might have been an error you missed when proofreading. I was confused because I was like what happened to four but I started reading this one and it left off from three so I read it. Loved the part about the toilet!!

TarielenTarielenalmost 12 years agoAuthor
This was mis-titled!

Yeah, Everything within this post is chapter 4 not 5, totally miss typed that and saw it too late >.> I'm changing the URL to call it ch. 4 but don't think I can edit the title anymore T_T I will clarify the mistake within my notes of the next chapter. Sorry about the confusion!

angelx602angelx602almost 12 years ago
Loving this...

So glad I found your story, read all 4 chapters and can't wait to see where this leads.

secretsidessecretsidesalmost 12 years ago
4 or 5,who cares?

Just call the next one 5.5 and you'll be back on track for chapter 6.

It's the story that counts this is a great one!!

I LOVE how easily you develop the characters and how we get to know them in so few words. An author who can make his characters real and story believable from the beginning is one i wll be reading for a long time.

Your style is very addicting. keeps me wanting more.

TarielenTarielenalmost 12 years agoAuthor

ah, 5.5 sounds perfect to fix the problem, thanks for the help!

I'm glad that you like my style of writing. It's so nerve wrecking to put my work out there for the public to see and critique. It's such a wonderful feeling when I see comments like yours letting me know I'm not doing horrible ^_^;;

I also actually do enjoy getting comments that let me know what I need to improve on, for it helps me grow and learn as a writer. Thanks everyone for the support and don't forget that every Monday my blog releases the new chapter at 12am PDT, Literotica takes a little longer to process, so if you want to read asap check out the blog and become a follower! I also encourage more comments both here and over there!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous