All Comments on 'The Bed Frame Ch. 03'

by Darkwatch

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Revenge

Would have liked it better if the girls would have kept control to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Mmmm

Love the twist even though I love Femdom stories

Sid0604Sid0604almost 12 years ago
I don't usually

I don't usually read BDSM but the the title caught my interest. I started reading and found i enjoyed it but was disappointed there was not a Part 4....yet?????.

Thank you for your entertaining story. Five stars...........

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 12 years ago
Not a switch myself, but....

I must say I loved the revenge at the end.

I would've gone a but further in the punishment though.

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not severe enough

He needs to REALLY stick it to these two women over a long period of time. Don't forget to find the pictures they took of you and take some pictures of your own. Then pack your stuff up and move out. These women are seriously demented and to have anything further to do with them would be putting your life at risk. Who needs the grief? Oh and since you have the pictures and they don't make sure you get a great deal in the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
In the end

The women didn't survive the beating and he had to dispose of the bodies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This was unfinished

The story goes into great detail what they do to him. Why did you stop short of what he did to them? And after he finished did he move out and divorce her? I would think so. Who would have wanted to go to sleep in the same house as a woman that has proved to be untrustworthy? No one I know. Use the tape against her in the divorce and make sure all her friends and family get copies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

a fan of bondage really enjoyed the series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Write a follow-up

The revenge is good, but too short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
BDSM at its best.

Wow, fantastic piece of writing. Believable characters, believable situations and fantastically sexy activities. Really enjoyed the femdom parts and surprisingly liked the revenge at the end. Thank you Darkwatch for yet another very well written erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

It needs more revenge

REVENGE!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkwatch@Darkwatch
281 Followers
Domme female, 50 years old. Used to have two males in my stable, now have my main sub and a female pet. It's good to be a Domme!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES