All Comments on 'Female Sexual Response Internship Ch. 02'

by astuffedshirt_perv

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
HookmeistrHookmeistralmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

The pace of this story is perfect. Just like in the story the build up on the part of the reader (me), followed likewise. I thoroughly enjoyed this and look forward to more. I hope you'll post frequently to explore her next 11 weeks. I can't wait for more and would love to be notified when you post your next stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
IMHO

Less 'inspired by' and more 'rip off'...

andyMassageandyMassagealmost 12 years ago
enjoyable

Look forward to future parts of Kristi on the machines etc and possble read about other interns.

JNMCJNMCalmost 8 years ago
Hello there

I don't suppose you're ever coming back to this one, are you? I really enjoy this topic. If you do, might I suggest that Kristi be the exclusively denial control? Another girl could be the girl that gets an orgasm whenever she wants it, and others would be spread out through different levels of having their orgasm delivered or withheld.

Rapier875Rapier875over 7 years ago
I just get so fed up ........

........ when good stories are never finished.

Why do authors do this ? They start off a series, leave it to write other stories, then never come back and finish the earlier efforts.

It us just damn annoying !

estimoncamestimoncamalmost 6 years ago
Kristi

Would love to watch a video of Kristi strapped to the table being stimulated. And, when she orgasmed!

woodwrkrdonwoodwrkrdonabout 3 years ago

A Great start, however: I can't help but repeat the comments of Rapier875.

maddictmaddict20 days ago

I know what I'm doing for the next 11 weeks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous