All Comments on 'Hippy Parents'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
this is a great story...

by a highly talented writer, and it shows an important truth about families. Within a family all males should consider what the females have waiting between their legs as communal property, just the way the females should view what the males have swinging between their legs. A mother's and a sister's fat cunt, a dad's and a son's big stiff prick are there for the enjoyment of their nearest and dearest. Family fucking is the most natural thing there is, and the rich creamy sperm that the son, brother, and dad have brimming in their balls belongs up the twats of mom, sis, and daddy's Little Princess.

ChasBChasBalmost 12 years ago
Unreal

A family as into sex as this would have really introduced the kids to it in their early teens, not when they were up to college age. So many stories on Literotica would be more realistic at earlier ages, but the rules make them less real than they should be.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 12 years ago
Story was good

Story was good, however it seems I have read it before on here, is it a reprint or a copy?

Mrmojo49Mrmojo49almost 12 years ago
Very Erotic

Great story. Well wriiten and realistic. Made me very horny. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not very realilsitc

If they lived out away from anyone else the parents would have practiced nudity from their birth and not wait until they were 19 and 20 yrs old. If it is not believable then it ruins the whole story.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic

A very hot and erotic story.

I wanted her brother to take his sister's cherry, but it was still hot that her dad fucked her with his fat cock for her first time.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good story

even if it was a short one,,liked it a lot,,,family incest is the best!! but of course we all know that family incest starts much sooner than 18 or 19,,,usually between the ages of 10 and 14,,yup, thats right!!

ErotonautErotonautabout 9 years ago
Nice job

I initially shared digdaddyrich's hope that our narrator's cock would be the first to pleasure Sierra, but it makes sense that both siblings would be inducted into sex by more experienced practitioners. As for the complaints about the age of the two youngsters, it is surely better to have the story here in this form, rather than one which would be swiftly taken down by the site moderators.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice one

Wish I lived in that age when pussy was easy to get

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Wishing to fuck my 17years daughter on her 18 birthday and to take her virginity

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So hot

I hope people like it like I did got me so hard boy girls want a daddy I'm 28 an U.S. To trade pics an sext my cell number is 1-503-457- 3129 Plz text me girls

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
fun cuming of age story

clever and good reading. well done

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 1 year ago

Super Super HOT... 5 stars

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

Beautiful story. Although fiction, I wonder now much better off, in the real world, sons and daughters would be if we had had someone experienced to teach us about making love/ having sex instead of bungling through trial and error, listening to locker room stupidity or believing that miracles would occur without practical and/or scientific knowledge.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
1127 Followers
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.