All Comments on 'Seduce My Wife?'

by cdnexpat

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Be careful what you ask for

Nice read. Loved the ending. Keep writing. Ignore the flamers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Like It

I wish something like this could happen to me and my wife. I'd just love her more. What is wrong with a wife enjoying sex if the husband knows and agrees. Well ritten I say.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
@ANON - 1

Please read over the negative comments posted to date to this author. Do you REALLY see ANY constructive negative comments (including yours) which would help CDNext to write another story which you (and ANON crew) would rate higher or criticize less harshly?

I didn't think so. Maybe the slippery slope is applying to commenters as well!!! (There ARE other hypotheses which are also viable!!!)

Example: CDNext, thanks for taking the time to think up this story and then write it and then offer it to us (for FREE). I don't understand the part where Sweetie busted Hubby's nefarious plan and gave him a ration of shit about it, but then turned around, with FULL knowledge of the plan and succumbed to it! Her finding out about it did NOT seem to be necessary for the hot stroke episode which followed. OR ... Alternatively, the Bull, knowing now that she knew, came over anyway with a really superior line of bullshit and scored her ass anyway!!! (The alternative will certainly require you, CD, to come up with this superior line of BS, so just dropping her discovery would be much easier.

Anon, you can probably help poor CD out better than I just tried to do ... Please try! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

My wife was a huge slut before we got married. I'd love to watch her get drilled from behind by another guy as her huge yams swayed around. Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fuck my wife too please!!!!!!

Please send me Joe' contact details. I want him to seduce my wife too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I need Joe to seduce my wife.

Can someone pleeeaase send me his contact details.

Or the contact details of a guy with a large cock who think he's able to seduce my very prude and shy wife in Centurion, South Africa.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Pimp

Pimp gets what he asks for. Wife is someone else's whore now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Depressing

I will never understand this mentality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I hate the story, but he will get just what he deserves. I love that part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Total BS.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

I get it, and I loved it! Obviously you it the musts for this marriage to be successful. She still loves her husband, and wants to be sexual with him. Obviously he still owned her heart while this other man owned her pussy. I liked the fact that she let her naive husband know without telling him verbally.

With the risk and the reward for him satisfied this would seem for the three of them perfect.

I hope you either add to this story or you do more like this one. Of course perfection is in the eye of the beholder, it would be great to see some highs and lows so your reader can invest more into the characters. My thought her husband would soon need to be reassured that he was still the love of her life. Been him and done that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous