All Comments on 'My Stunning Julia Ch. 03'

by gggrena

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
All Three

Greatly enjoyed all three erotically charged, well written chapters. Even though you wrote this perfect ending, I implore you to continue writing about these characters. Perhaps something entailing a little nc/reluctance on Julia;s part? My gratitude for sharing your works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
the dog barks

I understand that there are husbands whose would like to be cuckolded, and wives whose like to show the sluts they're at man they love.

But the married characters of this story don't fit in these category, the man doesn't like to became a cuckold and the wife isn't the slutty type.

What turn the table? Mark's magnetism and big cock?

Save it please!

In real life she would have her ass kicked before even being able to think for a kiss.

If you put a dog in a story make sure it doesn't meows.A8b8

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 12 years ago
Great Story!

I remember the mixed emotions I had when we were just starting out our cuckold life and also seeing my wife so very wanton like I had never seen her before. You story is so very realistic.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
sounds like

He is going to get what he never thought,a slut wife who went from scratching an itch to pissing on her husband.He prob has created a self fulfilling prophesy in that he has lost her as his mate and now becomes in effect her sibling.It would be nice go think they end up where Julia is lit up by him after this but I doubt it,he seems like he woll be her facilitator for sex with other men.

fischwarefischwarealmost 12 years ago
Good Start

It was a good start. The Husband has learned something about his wife. If the story ends here, I would only give it a 4. Please make it a 5 and continue this. Thanks!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 12 years ago
Writing pretty good, hubby's behavior lacks realism

Husband's uncertainty and timid responses are not credible. Is the author female? No man I could imagine would behave like hubby does under these circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good and bad

I like that there is still some love in the story but I would like the husband more involved and the wife more in control of both men. Just because a guy has a big cock and permission to fuck the wife he shouldn't have too much control in what goes on. I hope the wife doesn't turn into a brainless slut for Mark whenever he wants her or for big cocks in general. I hope she reassures her husband that love is more important and that he can satisfy her physically as well as emotionally. It would also be nice if she let him play out one of his fantasies as well.

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 12 years ago
So...

Nothing will ever be the same....but what does that mean? Is the marriage destroyed, has the love been lost to lust?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
she is forever changed

Mark has unleased something in Julia and she will never be satisfied with her husband again. She will always look for a opportunity to experience with others what she found in Mark. Hubby will forever be haunted by what he can never give to his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You blew it a very good plot

That neighbor in the scene should be putting him wih crap in his pants(and burned his erection).Author tried to sustain a thin line between sharing and humiliation(cuckoldry) and failed at the end.

Despite some crazy dudes out there in Lit.There is a LOT of differences between a true Swinger and a wiling Cuckold.NEVER mistake one of them.

Keep it writing,

Former Swinger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Disgusting...

What is it with all the whimp stories.... Every woman's a whore that can't control herself with a big cock around? Not very realistic. And the loving husband just puts up with it because he's so smitten with her? Naw.. Packed a bag, told Julie as he walked out the door, have fun with the rest of your life dear would be more like it. From this point on all he'd be doing is watch her slut around. He should sett her up for a porno shoot. Use the slut what she's good for. And of course make her watch as he fucks every woman he can. Both revenge and what's food for the goose is good for the gander. She's a liar (nothing will happen...), a slut, incapable of faithfulness, untrust worthy, and certainly not a loving wife. And she suffers no consequences what so ever for the choices she made. It's obvious the husband wanted her to choose him but she didn't. Payback? How does this sad marriage end?

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycalmost 12 years ago
HOT!!

Great job. Forget the whiners. It's fantasy. It's arousing. Well done. Hope there are more stories coming. Thanx.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
female author

This fiction was written by a woman (bio has no gender) who hates men, who feels wives should break their marriage vows wantonly, and does not like children (married 7 years without children?). The story is unrealistic that a husband married 7 years would simply let her go in a fantasy to an animal like Mark. The husband's opportunity was at the dance floor in a public place to knock Mark on his butt, and take her back.

A woman like Julia married 7 years does not become a slut in one day. A young couple happily married this length of time would not act this way - where's the trust? By this time they would have a family where she can be a wife and mother. This fiction gets a 0 for lack of truth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Story

Yeah, I would sure like to read a continuation of this story, plus others

asdf1001asdf1001over 11 years ago
One of the best ever

This is one of the best series ever written at Literotica within this genre.

My favorite genre, by the way. I don't care what negative reviews you've

received, those who didn't like it have some pretty serious hangups with

themselves. Personally, I'm very secure in the relationship I have with my

wife. I have shared her on many occasions, with and without me present.

We trust each other implicitly. I'm not a wimp by any means, but I do

enjoy watching my wife with others. Your story allowed me to put us in

the places of the main two characters of your story.

Hopefully you will have more coming soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Great story! One of the best I've ever read!!! I read your other story and I must say you're style is amazing!

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonover 11 years ago
OK, maybe this isn't my cup of tea . . .

. . . but it was very arousing. A very unpredictable Julia now seems to be utterly corrupted by this new man. Possibly one of the most hard-hitting cuckhold stories I've ever read. It feels like getting kicked in the gut by a mule.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting and yet incomplete

I enjoyed the tale, which was well written and conveyed the tension and supressed excitment, but strongly feel the whole story has yet to be told. Where did the reaction of Julia to Mark come from. Julia lied several times as to the outcome of visiting the club etc and the final outcome.Their" talk "after Marks departure would be intersting. Telling Julia of Katie's witnessing the action in the parking area, and her reaction to it would be an interesting subject particularly in the cold light of day. Was it a" dream weekend" not to be repeated or the start of the rot in the marriage ?

Halo

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5 stars

Fabulous Story! You have real talent for writing!

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 11 years ago
Well here is my two cents .....

I'm not into open marriages, but I'm not so blind that I cannot understand why some folks do and have a very happy marriage.

My thing is the wimp husband that doesn't believe in open marriages but lets some other guy be with his wife because he doesn't want to lose her! That's bullshit, toss the slut and kick the daylights out of your supposedly good friend!

I would like to see a chapter four where Mark tries to come back and take Julia from her husband but the husband makes a stand for his marriage. Then seeing that Julia enjoys being with other guys, he tries out other women (what's good for the goose, and here is where I go against my beliefs), and he embraces the open marriage lifestyle, but makes a rule to never be with the same person twice, that way their love is never in jeopardy.

See I do have an open mind, because my first thought was to leave his wife and beat his friend Mark to within an inch of his life!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
exquisite

Absolutely exquisite!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Erotic & Sad

He obviously is aroused at the idea of watching his wife with her lover BUT - this is not something that is really okay with his character.

Erotic, stimulating but heartbreaking. He had to force himself to see how far it would go, how she would react, how into it she would be? Well, she really didn't have the first problem and, in fact, had control and...we know - she was totally into it.

He knows he no longer has her, no longer has her respect and it is only a matter of time before she has more lovers, he will be a cuck but from your description of his emotions - he will fall apart. Unfortunately, by the time he loses it she will be nicely along with her variety and all she will have for him is sadness and pity - he really didn't have all her love and respect.

Good story, well done.

BTW, she was a closet slut already and this trip and opportunity just allowed her to come out of the closet, she's enjoying herself with no regrets, totally in control. Sadly, some men love their wives so much they can't help but fall into submission to a hot or cheating wife.

Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nothing the same

That's right. Because after the upcoming divorce, which she earned with her behavior,

things won't be the same. You'll be on your own without him. Enjoy the free time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great fantasy!

Erotic, obsessive stuff, well-written.

Don't usually care too much for the "cuckold formula" stories, but this one far exceeds the usual stuff. It's hot, troubled, feverish stuff.

Too bad we haven't seen any more from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Fantastic and exciting story. Hope you will make more chapters as you have opened up for some possibillities, like the neighbor wife and her blackmailing, Julia's exhitionism, return of Mark or him taking her on a weekend trip....... Keep on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Category

To the person that complained about all of the negative comments: that could be solved if they would divide this category into actual loving wives and cuckold sections. I know it bugs me to no end to get halfway through a story only to find out the husband is a total wimp pussy that does nothing about his wife's cheating.

Having said that, this story was a great read. I definitely liked the inner struggle the main character had, even if he was a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh Well......

You knoe, I've read this story two different times now, several monthes apart. I still come away from ity feeling like there should be more. You're leaving them changing the dynamics of their relationship from loving each other equally to a cockhold one sided life. Would you really want to leave them like that? This is a good reading story. Just hate undefined endings where the imagination has its way.

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
all parts great

hope there is a next and final chapter. sadly this is a reason why sharing and open marriages never work. The trust is lost, he lost that glimmer of respect and trust. It's cheating no matter what. Making the husband into some wimp was wrong but your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great flow

I am guessing he never knew his wife's past with mark. better yet, her hidden passions and desires. Now that its in the open, I a man that was what some might see as a wimp, but rather a man that was in shock and did not know how to handle the situation. One would say stand up fight get physical, sure, then end up in Jail and Mark and Julia would be happy ever after ( cruel joke) seriously, how does one handle finding out or witnessing something that has never happened in their marriage? Sadly, the end is just that, He now knows nothing will be the same. We know where the marriage is now headed. Hope there was a prenup, at least hope that he got video and pictures of the affair. Sue Mark for this alienation of affection and honestly kick her to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My problem in this story?

Is that Julia acts SO out of character. And you make her and her husband seem to have the IQ of peas. Didn't work for me, at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great marriage story

Once the wife changed in her looks or appearance that also changed her attitude. I am guessing the marriage is over in the next chapter, she now has men desiring her so why stick with just one guy for life when there are so many? I would like to see the conclusion 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great marriage story

I call it great because her change of appearance and attitude in herself, her attitude towards the marriage and her husband, shows she cares less for the marriage and much less even more for him. His comment NOTHING WOULD BE THE SAME is an understatement. I find I agree with a lower comment, he is not a wimp, rather the opposite, he is a married man shocked at the display and actions of a woman that is his wife and partner, not some bar fly or one night stand. With the fog of emotions, I can see only separation or divorce. The trust is not there and its clear their partnership or marriage is clearly over.. Unless she totally apologizes and works twice as hard in keeping their marriage. This is of course fiction, but in reality, I would not expect the husband to fight, after all, she has a mind unless she is stupid, and she was not raped or assaulted, on the contrary a willing participant. She could have at anytime shocked everyone and took her husband by the hand and gave him the BJ, took him on the dance floor for dirty dancing, and had wild foreplay in the garage up to the hot sex in their marriage bed. BUT NO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I don't agree! SHE CAN surprise Everyone

I don't agree with the last few reviewers. My opinion: You the reader, May have the power to guide the outcome with your vote for direction. "gggrena" set the stage.

The outcome depends on the authors attitude! She has very creatively structured three unique characters and a situation with so.many possible, not endings, but directions for every possible reader. I'm visualizing a positive relationship with his bride reaffirming her intent to assure her husband is the primary long-term bond, perhaps by showing much deserved appreciation for Not restraining her enthusiasm, allowing her urges to be fulfilled and helping her to achieve New levels of erotic delight ... as they discussed in, yet undocumented, pillow talk. They can take it a next level, since they have already learned many of each other's desires and needs in their trusted open marriage, while she chooses to enhance his self-esteem in a shared experience, helping Him be the primary center of attention. She can still be the one to understand her strength 'knowing' she CAN take full control of her new lover/stud muffin, have pleasures and kick his butt by withholding her treasures ... to the benefit of his future playmates. This could be a most unique opportunity for one story setup to become the foundation for the several options directed by "Reader Response".

NellaBarely2

daggettdaggettabout 10 years ago
Fabulous story

The story had me from start to finish, Not sure if I'd like to see more chapters or let the ending hang where it is. Each reader's imagination can take over from here. Great story, I hope the author's other stories are as good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it 5* very well written

very enthralling , once again i lost track of time reading the 3 parts of this story .

always the best sign of a truly great read .

is it believable ? yes , could it happen ? yes.

is it the way i would write it ?.. not important

would i end the story @ that point ? not important .

should i let any plot developments i may have liked to have seen portrayed diferently diminish what is a thoroughly enjoyable and well written story ?.. NO fckin way !

xxxhugsxxx

p.s my views in regard to real life .

could /would i ever let something like this happen to me?

.. NO fckin way

would i ever cheat on a girlfriend or wife?

.. NO fckin way.

would i ever put up with my partner cheating on me?

.. NO fckin way (finish / the end / move on /goodbye)

so having said all that , why am i reading this genre of storys ?

i enjoy reading well written storys on a wide variety of topics .

key words here being WELL WRITTEN . which this story IS .

hence me taking the time to give feedback & also a P.S & THE FINGER to all the haters&flamers who seem unable to enjoy a good read without dissing the author coz he didn't write it the way they would ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Powerful!

I rather suspect an evening like this occurs in many, or most, marriages. This situation possibly will determine whether they grow and move into a more mature understanding, that is accepting their own and each others human frailty and learning to understand and support, or will they surrender to their own insecurities and try to start out all over again with someone else, only really waiting for another awkward evening before another re-start. True love is complex and complicated, with a lot of weak moments...

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
HOT ... but frustrating

Excellent and exquisitely prolinged seduction - Bull AND Sweetie in a horny spiral into ecstasy. Frustrating because Hubby was always one step from stopping it ... and worse, frustrating because he didn't really want to stop it ... and worst, never could have stopped it. Hubby might, maybe, interfere with Mark but he was incapable of withstanding Sweetie's determination!

Big Quibble: Mark has been abroad for many years! How the hell does he even know about the Tryst Club, let alone be revognized by key staff AND have executive access to the manager's lair?

5* (despite serious quibble)

chijofanchijofanover 7 years ago
hesitation

I liked this. I don't bother with stories I don't like, so that goes without saying. I appreciate that you took your time before allowing the porn logic to kick in. Well, there is that early scene where Julia is tempted, but pulls back, and how she continues to hesitate during most of the rest of the story before giving in to her inner slut. Nice tension there for the reader. I don't see any star up above, but I give it a five.

rixelsrixelsover 7 years ago
"She WAS My Stunning Julia"

I have seen people do many strange and idiotic things, but I cannot fathom how a husband could just watch the slow destruction of his own marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautiful !!!!

Great story i give it 5*. Reading from ch1 to ch3 sounds just how my life went,and it was a beautiful time in my life.We still love each other and now have been married fifty eight years. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More but different

I enjoyed the story but you left it with the same ending as many, the slut and the cuck? What if Mark called and wife says okay for another stay but this time husband has grown a set and tells her no! Mark comes he is angry since he is staying at a Hotel. Perhaps this time they go to the bar and while they flirt and dance husband reminds her no, but they still end up in the room. Maybe Mark torments husband while fucking his wife, perhaps he even gets her to confess to having sex with her so many years ago while shes in the heat of the moment. Husband could start crying without her seeing, but Marks sneering before husband walks out leaving her there. It could deepen all the characters since she still loves her husband....maybe Mark has his own plans for her or them? Just some thoughts for more but different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Subtlely erotic

An exceptionally well-written piece of erotica. Superbly paced and subtlely erotic. The end hinted at the nature of their future relationship but I think another chapter would have provided a more satisfactory ending.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
good story and well written

but not my taste. I could never share and as soon as she started acting the slut or my "friend" started making advances all bets are off. He is out and she is served divorce papers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

This was very compelling because it was believable ,.This could happen and if it were to happen this as it should be . From the plot to the wife sensing her loving husbands need to not feel included . The only problem I had that was unusual the husband feeling like he did when this first began the first night would of dealt with the rawness of what had happened with several private conversations if different levels of feelings from anger , frustration , insecurity and a time of decision . I also thought his wife whould of verbally tried to secure and rebuild her husbands position , and manhood not just physically with their bedroom romp , but with words that were filled with securing while giving her husband back his manhood in her eyes as well as in his own

.I think it was a mistake to think donkey dick wouldn't want to tap that again , and given his dominant personality he would of sought what he thought he already had the husbands permission , why not separate this story from the others by having the husband grow a pair and say it is one time , and under the circumstances it was over ?

I also would not of had the wife now becoming a public size queen disrespecting the husband looking at croches as these stories generally go .

How about one where it is one time for the rest of their marriage ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So cliche

Something happened in past leading up to this. He never knew he would like this, and the requisite big dick. So bad

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
Well....

I'd be looking for higher ground with a decent woman to raise a family with. Julia is a just shallow party girl. Fun to party with but that's about all. Coming home to her would be a nauseous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just for her

If she likes to be watched and act naughty while her husband watches she needs a big Blackman. He’ll own her in a month, let her watch as a super fat blackdick slides into her sweet white pussy as she raises her head and watches. Looking over she sees him watching her as she moans from it stretching her as he pushes it in till she’s stuffed full.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very hot story

I image my wife meena with this handsome black man mark very nice story so sweet I know evere cuckold lovers love this story

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

I can’t wait until she leaves him for a better man, a more confident man.

After all, if he’s turned on by her fucking another man, how much more will he be aroused when she divorced him and falls in love with a real man.

GuSannGuSannalmost 2 years ago

I cant see what is so good about cuckold stories... The sex scenes are good, but the whole thing is so fucked up... Who wants to share his own wife?? And the worse still, he didnt get anything from it... If he at least had sex with another women while his wife was cheating on him with his friend, that would be justified! But no, he didnt get a release.. he only watched... Stupid is the guys who did this kind of thing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please have her dump this loser of a husband! Mark's had her cheating cunt so he's done with her but maybe she can convince some other idiot to fuck her so she can be free of this wimp! Both of them are beyond pathetic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think, Mark should've marked Julia permanently by impregnating her. A sissy husband always deserves to raise someone's child.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

The conclusion of my wife's fantasy with Mark

And this writer found himself a sexy hunk big cocked stud to marry him and make him a happy little wife.

Now just realize i didnt miss the mark by much, if at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All these stories do to NORMAL people is piss them the eff-off!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A great read. But then what happened, tell us?

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

Constant fear and trepidation and desperation in this Femdom agitprop but for me not erotic.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy598 months ago

Absolutely amoral friend, whore wife, and weak gutless pos husband. Pathetic people. Happens all the time.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is the oppruntuity now to be hearing her thoughts. I wish her husband was showing signs of regret if not physical distress. If in these relationships the husband doesn't hate what he had allowed afterwards then the story diminishes to something cheap and less valuable. These type relationships are a high wire act in everyway, as they should be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous