All Comments on 'Double or Nothing Ch. 04'

by Brandie69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I love this story

It's really good, but the pace is torture, in a good way. I hope that now you're drawing the story out more than you expected to you're building to eventually take their game further, I don't think I would've managed to hold off as long as you are. My gut does little somersaults everytime I check back and there's a new chapter.

The_DutchThe_Dutchalmost 12 years ago

Great story Brandie. Building very nicely. Please continue it until it 'climax'.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 12 years ago
great story

good story I hope you continue you even inspired me to start writing a story after 3 years of inaction I can't wait to see those two go at it fully or maybe the friend tries to take the brother and the sister gets jelous

Brandie69Brandie69almost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you, gentlemen!

And don't worry. I submitted Chapter 5 this morning. Waiting for it to go public now will hurt me more than it hurts you ;)

B

ken0001ken0001almost 12 years ago

I'm not gonna read 4 till 5 is posted..That will teach this teaser a lesson..

Brandie69Brandie69almost 12 years agoAuthor
I have been remiss

In failing to mention that the card games in this chapter were inspired by the wonderful series "The Proper Rules for Strip Poker" by user PaulSandarac. They are just the most sweetly erotic stories and they are what inspired me to open up and start writing myself. I have marked them as "favorites," so you can find a link to them in my profile. I urge you to read them if you haven't already.

B

RaySunRaySunover 11 years ago
Another Great One!

And the tension builds up! YES!

I have a dilemma. Should I go eat dinner?

Or should I read Chapter 5 next?

Oh what the heck.

Chapter 5 it is.

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
Wise move

Smart to bring a third person into the scene for variety and to help build the momentum of this remarkable story. This isn't just a sexy story, you know. There is genuine human emotion going on here, which actually makes the sexual tension all the more intense and realistic. There's something magical happening, and I'm moving on to the next chapter. Thanks again. You're damn good at this.

Caferacer1960Caferacer1960over 3 years ago
Loving this series

My cock is sooo hard

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Emily stayed covered up??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous