All Comments on 'Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 05'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
steph2004stersteph2004steralmost 12 years ago
can't i vote a 6?

just love the way you weave the web and then pounce. this could be an all-timer if you can keep it up and think of a quality ending!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another 6 here

One of the best story of this website indeed. i hope you will keep this good work going on for a long time.

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsalmost 12 years ago

The piercing was amazing. I always get wet when I start to see references to tattoos and piercings in erotic stories. Now Roger should make her get a tramp stamp. No slut is complete without one.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalalmost 12 years ago
That'll do!

The piercing scene was excellent, but I have to admit being a bit of a let down when you described the rings as "small". I don't know why, but it's a whole lot more erotic, in my opinion, when the rings are large and cumbersome. If it's difficult to hide under clothing it seems like that is more of a mark for the master: she is his to the point that she will wear the biggest rings he wants, even if they are blatantly obvious to anyone that looks. And she still can't bring herself to remove them... They are as much a physical mark as they are a brand on her soul. Does that make sense?

Still, very hot read. I'm looking forward to seeing what she goes through next. Maybe a tattoo. Maybe another man? Another woman? Maybe getting rented out? What would it take to cement her submissive position in her own mind? What would be required to completely change how she sees herself?

I like how she seems to backslide when he's not around. It's very fun to watch him take her over and over again, each time pushing her just a hair further...

Good job, hoss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i wish i could give you six starts

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07almost 12 years agoAuthor
Piercing Rings

OK! Just to get Teacher to agree small rings were fitted. You will see how these are used to make her feel like a slave slut. Bigger rings or a tattoo, she will have to decide between the two. She can't risk large rings being seen in class, so a tattoo will have to be accepted. later he will give her the choice between bigger rings or something more horrendous. Roger won't let her rest, for he has her jumping through hoops, as his pet teacher project. As he reads more on the internet, he learns more about his teacher, and so the more he wants to play with her.

How can a young guy resist teasing his teacher into becoming his sex pet. How can the teacher resist a fit handsome young man, willing to pleasure her? They can't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Perfect

It is already Perfect. But with more sexy lingerie, high heels and stockings, it will be more perfect. Keep on this very good work please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

Can not express how much I love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great

love the piercing and you comment about it too, bigger rings a tattoo maybe he will chain her with them making it difficult to stop them showing, a necklace that connects to her nipples perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more?

boooo, need more story, stat!

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 11 years agoAuthor
Next chapter

Been so busy, but a new chapter is being edited and will be available by Wednesday next week - 18/07/2012

bertiesgirlbertiesgirlover 7 years ago
love this series

I really love all the mind games, just one issue was the use of a machine to pierce her nipples, needles are used for nipples, as someone with lots of tattoo and piercing knowledge it kinda took it away for me a little, I could forgive the non consent of them as she said no in front of the piercer he should have not gone ahead with it after that but the machine thing is too big to pass over, but nonetheless I still enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Experimentation

Being a teacher myself, this was really erotic to me. Please continue! 👌

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
7220 Followers
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES