All Comments on '"Pet Mommy": Becoming a Mommy-Slut!'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 216 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i think

there are only seven movies of harry potter... not eight

charity911charity911almost 12 years ago
to our 7 not 8 Harry Potter......

If you are concentrating on how many Harry Potter movies there are, maybe your in the wrong reading section. This is not the Newberry award winning section. But again, maybe you are trying to get out of the nerdy stage. If you are concentrating on grammatical errors, maybe you ought to offer your services to these writers as an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Harry Potter movies

The author was correct when he said that there were 8 Harry Potter movies. There are 7 books but they made 2 movies out of the last book which makes 8 movies. Btw great fucking story. Absolutely loved it!!!

loginman11loginman11almost 12 years ago
Harry Potter and story

Anon, 7 books, 8 movies. Now go back to your room. Silkstockingslover, very nice job on this one, best of luck in the contest and please write that mommy/sister sequel soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

I loved the story! And as you have to suspend belief a bit anyway, who gives a fuck how many Harry Potter movies there are! Read the story for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a hot piece of writing!

Great pacing and a teasing build-up that paid off bigtime. Thanks for sharing another wild fantasy.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 12 years ago
Please not the end

That was just perfect.

I'd love to read the sequel, hint, hint.

Where the mum does seduce the daughter.

AhabscribeAhabscribealmost 12 years ago
Lovely!

A sexy, rollicking story of seduction and love between Mother and Son. Your timing was flawless as you built your story towards climax. Well Done! Looking forward to a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Who is Harry Potter???

Simply put this story has character, verbiage, sex aplenty and legs for another Chapter. Three cheers!!!! A five rating is an injustice.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Got To Be part 2

Great story got to be another part it would be a shame not to find out how his mom seduces his sister

wrc264wrc264almost 12 years ago
Another great story

Love these stories from you. Like the others hope to see him take his mom and sister together, her ass to since she treated him badly.

PetermassurePetermassurealmost 12 years ago
next part

waiting for the next part where the daughter/sister gets involved

billyjim55billyjim55almost 12 years ago

MORE please, lol. Great job, ty

skip2951skip2951almost 12 years ago
5+

great story and well done and hot hot hot....part 2 soon so many ways you can go

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
very good story

In similar situations some mom's would be more subtle and tease more. It is good for ego to hear yourself referred to as milf. Mom's can use these situations to advantage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG

I came three times while reading this. Keep up the great stories.

Baldeagle58Baldeagle58almost 12 years ago
Bring on the next part

I can't wait to read the next part, with 'Pet Mommy' seducing her daughter for her Son and Master!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The End?

Please don't tease us like that! What a great start! Please continue with mom seducing her daughter to become your sister-slave, for you and mom to use however you want her used. And if your sister is such a prude, maybe she should be the one to have your baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brought An Old Limerick to Mind

"In days of old/When knights were bold/And condoms were not yet invented/They'd tie a sock/Around their cock/And jerk off, quite contented."

AnnieC8711AnnieC8711almost 12 years ago
You are a true Artist!

What a great story. I kinda wish my brother fantasized about me like that. This story really turned me on. You even even threw in a Big Bang Theory reference. That alone warranted a 5! Hope to read more of your work :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent Work

but, as a male, I would add one more dimension, to what is every son's fantasy that has a "Mommie" fixation. In the paragraph offering Michael the four options for sexual contact, I would add to the third one the possibility of her pregnancy. When that possibility is a reality, there is NOTHING more powerful in the son's vision that replacing his father as the creator of new life in his mother's womb. That IS what the Oedipus Complex (in your story sans hatred for the father) is all about! (In your story I place her age as short of menopause.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice Story...

It was great and well written, but I have to say it is always a little tacky to reference your own stories within a story. It would have been more powerful without the specifics. Everything else was thoroughly enjoyable. Thanks for another great tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
.

THIS story is DISGUSTING. but i do say- mucho well written. but DISGUSTING.

mschack63mschack63almost 12 years ago
NEVER,

and I mean NEVER EVER... have son impregnate mother. I can believe (however unlikely) a mother fucking her son, but pregnancy??? NAHHHHH, that is for truly sick minds. You are a skilled writer and I have enjoyed your stories since 2010. Another 5 star submission.

stickman6969stickman6969almost 12 years ago
Great story!

Very sexy and hot story. I was hard through the whole story. I hope to read the follow up with the sister.

bestie1959bestie1959almost 12 years ago
excellent

i very much enjoyed reading this story and will definatley now go and lokk at your other stories. Keep the wonderful work up.

FantasyfiendFantasyfiendalmost 12 years ago
Good dirty fun

This was a really good, dirty, fun story. The fact that it was so well written made it all the more enjoyable. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
4 stars. loved it!

i really do. you just need to follow it up with how he gets his sister in the mix and a little on how life turns out with her strong personality. hopefully shes different then "mommy" on the inside

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
needs a sequel

i think the ending hinted at a real great sequel.

Pilot4029Pilot4029almost 12 years ago
Superb!

Excellent story with a Mom at turns domme and willing sub. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
hot

so damn hot...can't wait for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cum on eveybody.

Just a perfect slut.

I wish i could have such mom in my bed.

pete_polegspete_polegsalmost 12 years ago
So very hot

A great story.

Got me hard in no time!

Thanks for posting.

dnnkinkdnnkinkalmost 12 years ago
5ive stars!

such a sexy, erotic story! i love the slow seduction. i can't wait to see how she can seduce her strong-willed daughter! i hope his nerdy friend gets a little action from mom too.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Fucking Fantastic

A good build up with the slow seduction mom done on her son and the very erotic sex that they had made this story one of the best...

Thanks for the read

oneof9oneof9almost 12 years ago
5 Stars

I love the story line. I hope to read the next one soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

keep going, no the end yet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Waiting

for the follow up to your Earth Day story.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 11 years ago
Now who's the DOM

This fine story was recommended to me by VWC10 ... whose bride shared it with him. Is she the "Mommy" who is seductively encouraging her male admirers to Take Charge? I believe this 'training manual" can empower you, or anyone to find a new way make your woman feel needed and loved with confident direction and a firm cock and hand. Don't let Michael become too arrogant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

very good story hope to see him do sis and maybe bring his friend from school in to double team his mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story keep them coming. I defenetly want to read more on this story or any other u write. I'm a big fan. Great work

ciannoneciannoneover 11 years ago
Wow!!!

This is the sexiest story i have read... it got me so hard, I'm new to this but my cock is covered in precum... once again amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Like it!

I can hardly wait for the next part with the stuck up sister offered up by his Mom!

kdre373kdre373over 11 years ago
waiting for more

I'd loved to read about Mommy and Sis and both with Son.

Oz1999Oz1999over 11 years ago
Riveting

Your story kept me on the edge of my seat and my cock a diamond cutter. Can't wait for more, as you opened so many possible encore opportunities. Just sign me an absolutely enthrawed stocking lover & mixing it with the incest .... oh yeah!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hope the sister is way more reluctant before giving in, than the Mother was!

Hope the sister is way more reluctant before giving in, than the Mother was!

dirk2411dirk2411over 11 years ago
Delightful!

Absolutely purrrrfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!

Please continue this story! Best I've read so far

JohannaSophiaJohannaSophiaover 11 years ago
Arousing!

So smooth and flowing. I was up there on the mountain from beginning to end pausing only twice for impossible to stifle twitches. I just could not allow a big one to interrupt the read.

I hope the sister act is being developed, silkstockinglover makes my fav's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Orgasmic

I love this story. The plot, the rise and fall, everything I think I am still high and horny due to the riveting words of this story.

DeepLoverDeepLoverover 11 years ago
Amazing story

This is the best story I have read on here, I would surely love a sequel to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wish she was my mommy

I wish she ws my mommy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sequel needed

One of the best that I've read in along time

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
want more

i loved the story. i would love to read more about mommy-slut and her nerdy son as well as both getting his sister.

FatViagraCockFatViagraCockover 11 years ago
Clever hidden joke!

I love how she sees what he's been reading, and it includes the story "Pet Mommy," which is this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nyc

What about sis

largejames22largejames22over 11 years ago

Loved it want more please, Have always wanted a mommy like that. Please write the next chapter with the sister and make it really HOT and DIRTY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Next Story Please

Where is the next installment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a fucking good story.

I wanked all night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

Hope to see the next chapter really soon......cant wait

SnowflakeSarahSnowflakeSarahover 11 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

And here I thought this story was hot enough as it was until involving the daughter, too.... Damn! The buildup was as amazing as the sex itself. I have a new favorite author ;)

TampatomTampatomover 11 years ago
Magnificent

One of the best stories I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

I one, a solid fan of your work. Two, coming back for more all the time, but three I am sad that you have stories like this that hint to a whole new story and i never see anything about it

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 11 years agoAuthor
Part 2

For all hoping for a sequel part two is in early draft form and will be done for late 2012 or early 2013. A third part will come out in 2013.

Please be patient as I write contest stories, fan requests and other sequels.

Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hurry

hurry up with 2/3 sooooooo hottttttt great writing one of the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The best I've read!!!

OMG!!! Best I've read. Can't wait for part 2....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BRAVO !!!!!!!! BELLA !!!!!!

COULD NOT HAVE BEEN BETTER, NOW FOR HIS SISTER. MAYBE HIS PAL FRED. AFTER HE HAS HER FIRST, AND MOM FOREVER. PLEASE KEEP IT GOING. A FAN FOREVER MORE MORE MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SummerXSummerXover 11 years ago
Oh No!!...please.......not the end?

Loved it.....especially the tantalising foot rubs and the ultimate foot job! Hope she seduces Cheryl using the same tactic and does her the same way.

goodmanbezgoodmanbezover 11 years ago
Bullseye

Bits of this was close to my past experiences. You write well . Glad I found this site. You have a nice fan base . Please continue . Thanks .

jwittjrjwittjrover 11 years ago

Great story would love to see it continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So good.

Please add a part 2... SOON! I really want to read more of this.

dev893dev893over 11 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story hope you write another would love to read about mommy-slut and sister-slut ;)

hottalyssahottalyssaover 11 years ago
hottt.......

oh my god.....i am so hott rite now. please continue. can't wait till he fucks his sister. i am a foot freak and i loved the foot massages. your stories are incredible.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
MA MA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS HOT HOT !!!!!!!!!!

ARE ALL NERDS LIKE THAT, I MYSELF DON'T KNOW OF ONE THAT SHY.AND TO READ LITEROTICA AND NOT KNOW ABOUT NUDE DAY. I GUESS THAT'S WHAT VIDEO GAMES DO TO OUR YOUNG PEOPLE TODAY. IF IT'S NOT BLOOD AND GUTS, OR SOME WEIRD FANTASY WORLD, THEY DON'T KNOW SHIT. IT WAS A GOOD STORY, BUT WHAT HAPPEN TO FRED...........................LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gross

Incest is disgusting and immoral!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey, Anonymous-Gross

Hey, Anonymous-Gross, If this is so disgusting and immoral to you, why are you reading it?

Rawmaster50Rawmaster50over 11 years ago
Disgusting, immoral and boy did I like it!

Grinning and wanted to tell you how much I liked this and will be reading more. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Pet Mommy, One of the best stories on this or any site. Hope you have more parts planned after pt 3. Can't wait to read lots more about "Pet Mommy"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot

A very good story and can't wait to read the next episode. Very hot and had me playing with myself and using my vibrator. More please!!

Gloria.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
i wished that i could do that with my mom

i was in love with my mom that i try to make love to her at the age of 13.

but she scare me to much that i stop playing with my dick 4 over 6 months

i would like to read more about u and your mother and sister.

from Master David

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
"Mommy" is what a young, powerless person...

(like a child) says. A submissive woman should know that.

goddessadorergoddessadorerabout 11 years ago
Kissing Cousins

A very stimulating story! I was never sexually aroused by my mother, but two of my cousins were favorite arousing fantasies --- a first-cousin with sexy legs who enjoyed showing them to me in short-shorts (and seemed to enjoy my appreciative gaze), and a second-cousin who always greeted me with a lingering kiss. They both continue to be among my favorite muses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Damn this was so hot I jst came so hard

phosecuplephosecupleabout 11 years ago

Loved the story especially with the nylons, I've been stealing my moms pantyhose since I was 9. When I finally was able to cum, I'd return the heavily stained hose back in her drawer. I knew she knew it was me, when I was 13 or 14 she would always ask me to help her her shoes on while wearing shiny tan pantyhose, or an ankle bracelet. Once, we were home alone & she asked me to help her get dressed for some pictures she was going to take by a studio. We were in her bedroom she had 2 pair of my favorite pantyhose I'd always masturbate in, one darker share than the other but both shiny silky tan pantyhose. She explained to me that she had just did her nails & needed my help putting on the pantyhose so they don't rip. Believe me, this is a VERY TRUE story & I've been meaning to write about it for some time now! I'm 40 & married and still masturbate in my wife's pantyhose thinking about that day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fantastic !

I had fantasies about my Mother when I was growing up She was a nurse so she always wore dresses and hose to work That was the uniform of the day at that time She was very tall and slender with beautiful legs and a quick smile I never got to do anything with her in reality but this story is very close to many of my fantasies involving her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Fuck great to talk about his sister while screwing his mum.

I used to wank into my mums knickers saw her tits and cunt

Lots.Wish I had the courage to have Fucked her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

I can't wait to read the next installment

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Pet Mommy": Becoming a Mommy Slut!: Betty and Michael Lodge (Mom and Son)

Brother, the title of the story says it all. Mother Betty is and has been one amazing slut!! It does appearr, however that she might just be reining her herd in to just doing her son, Michael, and bringing in her daughter, Chrystal. Now with Mother being such an incestual free-spirit and limiting her range to just her kids, her son being insatiable and also possibly her daughter, there will be some some hot, Hot, HOT times down on the old farm!!!

In fact, that scenario, Mother Betty, Son Miichael and Daughter Chrystal, doing everything that two females and one male can do in the bedroom, Michael taking his girls out on the town without underwear, flashing, blouses unbuttoned, maybe some late evening public naked strolls, having the girls suck at some glory holes. But last but not least, keep the story pure and incestual with ONLY the three Lodge incestual family members! And at least one or even both ladies get pregnant (as part of their submissive roles)!

The story moves along at a very good pace, the dialogue is great, the character develped with good images and visuals. Mother Betty is totally PERFECT in her role, without abuse, disrespect, everything totally consensual, but erotic and lurid!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Phew

What crapola. I started with a hard-on and by page 2 I had lost it and my gf who gives great head could't get it back. I should sue for alienation of tumesence

califdreamincalifdreaminalmost 11 years ago
Fantastic erotic and a Hugh thank you

I have recently found your stories and must say they are very well done. I really liked this one and think you have a talent for erotic story telling. Keep writing, I look forward to reading many more of you excellent pieces.

akwifeakwifeover 10 years ago
Love your story!

Wish I had the courage to do the same with my son and daughter. Maybe when they're older........

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
very hot

well done-good build-up and sex scenes thanks

OpenmymindOpenmymindover 10 years ago
Really, bang your mom?

Incest stories like this are just too fantastic for me to find erotic. For erotic fiction to have its intended effect, there needs to be an element of the plausible. I can't find anything remotely plausible about a young woman banging her mom, except I guess for some elements of society that are so far on the edge through drugs or other derangement that, though unimaginable, it is yet possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AmericanBob

wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What a great story and a gifted author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lovely

Are you planning on putting a baby in your mom soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another excellent and twisted story

makes my juices run and nipples hard

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!

Fucking hott!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Minor editing glitch

In the kitchen her cunt is "freshly shaved" later it it "freshly trimmed"

Which one was it??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50375 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES