All Comments on 'Double or Nothing Ch. 05'

by Brandie69

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
its getting hot

please keep it comming, realy good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
love it

Can't wait till the next one. Find myself looking forward to these everyday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

I just came all over my tummy. I wish you were here to clean me up.

Brandie69Brandie69almost 12 years agoAuthor
Boys, boys, boys!

I'm tickled :)

Thanks for reading. I have another one almost ready. Soon!

B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice

You found a way to hold off a little longer, unbelievably good stuff. I love how you just keep building the tension. I look forward to the next chapter.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 12 years ago
dizzyingly erotic

my brain feels hot and dizzy from the lack of blood I hope the brother gets his sis soon for my body is running out of patience and the excitment is killing me

Brandie69Brandie69almost 12 years agoAuthor

One more chapter, just submitted. It'll only be a few more days 'till you find out if he gets her in the end. Or the other end ;)

B

asprin624asprin624almost 12 years ago
It gets Better and Better.

I had my penis in hand all time while reading.

Made a mess need to be cleaned up.

Can not wait till sis helps her brother.

Nitehawk2BearNitehawk2Bearalmost 12 years ago

It keeps getting better.... After you are done with this story, I hope you'll tell us what you were doing while you were writing it?? :)

Brandie69Brandie69almost 12 years agoAuthor
Well, nitehawk, as a matter of fact,

I've just submitted a story that talks about the things I do when I'm writing :)

It's called "My Editor and Me." It hasn't been approved yet, but I hope you'll read it.

B

RaySunRaySunover 11 years ago
In the end or the other end?!

Very HOT Chapter 5!

And of course, now I HAVE to go find out if Jordan gets her in both ends!

Heck, and Emily has to be in the mix as well.

She engaged in some pretty dirrty activity herself.

Off to read.

pg240pg240over 11 years ago
Maintaining the quality

You're doing a masterful job with this, maintaining the quality of the writing and building the narrative so nicely. And, I must point out, the prose is flawless. Do you self edit? Use a proofreader? I love the growing intimacy, not only between sister and brother but also between sister and friend. Nicely done. I continue to be impressed. You're evoking genuine emotion with your writing, which is not an easy thing to do.

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks again, pg

I'm having fun re-reading these chapters again today. It's been a while.

I self-edit. Writing (non-erotic, mind you) is my day job and has been for more years than I care to admit.

B

centauri4centauri4over 11 years ago
VERY nice stories!

I am up to chapter five and had to tell you this writing is, "so good!". I get a sense of realism and intimacy from each of them, so you clearly have the life experience and patience to bring life into the words. It is an excellent choices of terms for the title and I also enjoyed the pace at which you evolved the storyline. Thank you!

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you, centauri!

I hope you enjoy the ones still ahead :)

B

ps: I submitted a new story and I'm anxiously awaiting its appearance.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous