All Comments on 'Respecting Mom'

by Esmeralda_Greene

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

So far so good. Now it's time for Gerald to share Mom with buddies and strangers. Keep going please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Calendar girls

Gerald should bring back April and her girlfriends May and June. Then they could all start paddling Madeline home.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 12 years ago

I agree with 'Anon' - Geralds's Mom is ripe to be turned out to his friends to be fucked senseless, so how about a follow up chapter Esmeralda?

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 12 years ago
No fucking sharing

What is this fascination with loaning out someone you're supposed to love.

Please Esmeralda, continue but make it about love, not whoring.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
yeah erics right

no sharing whats the point if every dude in town is banging your mom that nasty guys.she not your lover anymore just a cheap whore.and great story btw love the reluctance alway my fav part in a story-BG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
*****

I thought this was very good. Nicely ironic. Funny. Good characters, good, well described action. Well paced. Good dialogue with different diction for the different characters. Funny the way April stomps off twice. And I liked the way the mom throws open the door, letting it bang against the wall. Nice fight. Nice ironic last line. Your bio says you are a published author and I can see why. You deserve more appreciative praise and higher marks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A very well planned out storyline and a well written story

I like that his mom got over the feeling that her son didn't respect her, and that she needed his cock in her as much as she can get it.

Perhaps her son could make her his little sex kitten and show her how a real man takes care of his woman.

It would be nice to read more about them. How her son took good care of her and showed her that he loved her better than anyone else could ever love her and fuck her.

Thanks for the read.

SpankingMyMomSpankingMyMomalmost 12 years ago
Stellor Work

"exuberantly sex-positive," "life affirming," "scorchingly hot," "fresh," "daring," and "skilfully written."

I agree with the critics, Esmeralda_Greene's work is all the above.

I also agree with Eric_Shift, "What is this fascination with loaning out someone you're supposed to love."

All the "whoring" and "turning her out to your friends" may be another story but I don't think it's for this one.

I also agree with Anon, "no sharing whats the point if every dude in town is banging your mom..."

I doubt seriously that I am the only one that has read this more than once after checking Esmeralda_Greene's page for part two.

More, more ,more. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very Disappointed

Granted that we are talking about fantasy erotica. But come on. From a published author, I was very disappointed in this piece's total lack of reality. The storyline, if you could call it that, was totally unbelievable. The Guy is standing in the kitchen with his mom, never having had any kind of previous sexual history or interchange, and all of a sudden he pulls out his dick and starts waving it around, with absolutely no incentive or anything. I really expected better from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Respect?

I disagree with digdaddyrich about a "real" man.

A REAL man would NEVER force himself on a woman in what was tantamount to rape.

If the son had the slightest degree of respect for his mother, he would have stopped immediately she protested.

If the mother genuinely had sexual feelings for her son, she would have found ways of letting him know now that she knew he was similarly inclined.

I don't have any problem with son fucking mother or father fucking daughter because I have done both - fully consensually - and although my mother has passed on my daughter and I still fuck.

What I DO have a problem with is disrespect and thinly disguised brutality.

No matter how supposedly "gently" it may be done, ANY form of sexual penetration which is not totally consensual in all respects is rape, and by definition it is brutal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Get real...reader

This is a story dear negative commenting readers. Thus anything is possible. It is "make-believe"...I found it a good read. Why? I'm not comparing this story to other writer's submissions because this is Esmeralda's submission. Let it stand on it's own.

pistolpete5648pistolpete5648over 6 years ago
Sounds familiar...

This story sounds like how my own mother taught me to pleasure her plump and soft body. I loved it when she came home from a long day at the office where she worked and called me into the front room where she would be sitting on the couch. She would lift her skirt, spreading her thick thighs wide and told me to enjoy myself. I adored the scent of her sex after it was kept inside her panties all day and it got good and musty. I pressed my face against her panty covered moist and very hairy pussy and inhale her aroma. God... that Mommy Pussy smelled so good. I was already rock hard and as I pulled at her panties trying to get them off she would always giggle. "Take your time Honey or you'll tear my panties" As soon as I got them free from her feet, she would lean back on the sofa and spread her creamy white thighs as wide as she could. She would start moaning because she knew her son was going to take his time and eat that sticky pussy until she enjoyed a leg shaking oral orgasm. I always put two fingers deep in moms pussy when she was getting close to cumming and she would grunt as I fingered her hard and fast as she came. Then she would watch as I masturbated for her. She told me that I could finish wherever I wanted and I always shot my warm Son Cum on her big Tits and her pretty face. My mother loved it when I ate her hairy sticky pussy and I was always willing to give her that kind of pleasure.

Client8Client8almost 3 years ago

Really good stuff, especially the detailed visual descriptions. Ill read more from this auth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Eh! So-so.

Bill S.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed the story. I like character development. I appreciate logical plot development. It appears mother and son spent little or no time getting to know each other. Assuming the son had the normal maturity of the typical male his age, I do not know why the mother think he would not respect her because of their sexual activity. Psychologically, the mother, for unknown reason, fails to recognize the safety, swcurity, and unconditional love her son has to offer her. The mother has forgotten that respect is earned. If the son can recognize his mother as a human female with all the same emotional, mental and physical needs that he has, why can not the mother accept herself as a human female?

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594195 months ago

Not bad it's got my attention the story does have some potential

🤯🧠🧟‍♂️

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

best story i ever seen hope to read more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous