All Comments on 'Taylar's Awakening Ch. 03'

by sexualrelief7191

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excited for the final part

Another good job with this series. I didn't see the strap-on lesbian sex scene coming. Good work and you had a good build up to the action. The finale will be great I hope. Just a suggestion for the future, more foot worship, more details of their feet, and more in public exposures. Great job again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great stuff!

Really enjoyed reading this, loved the restaurant scene and you have a great plot so far, need a few more stories like this one!

For the future please read through your work before you post because the typos interrupt the flow a little, and I would like some more bare feet and foot worship description and a little more talking after the 'act'.

Also in the future here are some suggestions: may someone else involved in it? Could one of them feel horny that they decide not wear any panties underneath their clothes? Could Angela go barefoot for an entire day to tease taylar? Will they be found out?

It's a great setup, can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved the Story!

Great 3-parter - hope that you'll continue the tale of Taylar's foot awakening and/or do more foot/leg fetish tales to entertain us readers. Not enough has been written in this area of fetish, except with the premise the the foot lover is somehow automatically a submissive. It's an equal ballgame as I see it and your thematic plotline shows that it can be done. Did note a few variances from the 1st person narration, but if that's all then I personally consider this a great writing effort and a reading pleasure. Keep up the fine work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Lol at the beginning " she took each TONGUE in her mouth " 😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous