All Comments on 'Never Have I Ever'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 219 Comments
MrGates801MrGates801almost 12 years ago
Nice overall

Your story was nice overall. A few typing/grammar errors here and there but nothing that really killed the story for me. I say keep it up.

psychoticflyingmonkeypsychoticflyingmonkeyalmost 12 years ago
Great story!

I hope you continue to put out great content like this.

although an editor never hurts...

DeadGrenadeDeadGrenadealmost 12 years ago
Amazing

One of the most erotic stories ever. I wish I was Sammy. So hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
part 2

Love the build up, please write part two. such a lucky guy.

NooNinaJaNooNinaJaalmost 12 years ago
Genious!

You're obviously a genius! I think that you shouldn't give Sammy too much confidence after this; he should be faithful to Lynn. Are you trying to go for a happy ending? Then I think that he should inadvertantly make Lynn jealous but then they end up being together. I might do a run through for grammar and spelling though; it really does take away from the story. Otherwise, it's an amazing story that kept me awake into the early hours. My favorite aspect of the story is the whole setting and tone of the whole story. I don't know of it's because I think it's realistic or just sexy but it makes me hot so keep it up please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i wish i was sammy!

great story, few editing errors, but nothing major

wonderful build up, though the slap on the ass seemed a little out of character

all in all a wonderful really hot story and i REALLY hope there is a part 2 (or more?)

madusanmadusanalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

I agree! One of the best stories, I've read. Aside from the few grammatical mistakes, it was very enjoyable and I hope you continue this story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
plz give us a part 2

PART TWO

zarroc789zarroc789almost 12 years ago
Amazing

That was one of the greatest story's on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing

Looking forward to reading the second part

colin23colin23almost 12 years ago
Outstanding

Brother-sister stories are always exciting, but some of them are poorly paced or lack detail, which suggests that the author has not really imagined it. This outstanding contribution avoids both pitfalls. Well done, and thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story but....

Very hot. This is great story but there are a few typos.

Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyalmost 12 years ago
Terrific!

You have to continue this story, no question about it.

larry74403larry74403almost 12 years ago
Great story.

You should give him a go with his mother before he heads off to school. If you ever need a editor please consider me for the job.

GrimsbainGrimsbainalmost 12 years ago
More!

The story may have some errors in it, but I still liked it. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Exciting

As already said not perfect but it was very readable and I want to see more in a similar vein A poor pun I know

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great game

What a great game. It was what was needed by Sam to loosen up and realize that even a nerd can get the girls to like him and his cock. A very good brother sister story a five. There were a few typos and you could use an editor but still a mighty fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Disappointing end

I loved the slow build up, the gradual rise in lust and then the reality check. But then lynn throws it all out the dorm window and becomes a mindless slut? Wtf?!

Your writing has so much potential. Please craft your stories right to the end! :)

WesafftonWesafftonalmost 12 years ago
Well done

A very good story . Would to see more in this series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great

Plz continue the story.

dutch513dutch513almost 12 years ago
very hot

Very hot story I hope you do more like it !Keep it up and I will keep reading .Thanks a lot !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please

Please continue the story very shortly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WONDERFUL

This was great. There are alot of stories that are not very believable. THIS WAS! The nerdy big cocked guy, The crazy roommate! the game getting out of controll.. Please finish the story. Sounds like a threesome is next then mayby a make over for the Sam and then get carrie in on the sex and then into his fresman year.

I REALLY ENJOYED IT AND CANT WAIT MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great

Wow what a great story & yes u need to go on & finsh at the end Adrienne was standing in the doorway & said "This is not over yet!".

So u need to get on with it & lets c if it turns out to be that he gets all 3 of them one at a time would be great i think yummy yummy.

Then at the very end they have a 3 some wow HEAVEN.

CWR2014CWR2014almost 12 years ago
Great Story!

You did a very nic job, Can't wait till the next chapter. Thank you for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
did you even proofread this?

i seriously doubt you know how to proofread the writing sucked do everyone a favor and delete it and do a rewrite using a good editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome story

Can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

where is part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Spelling

The story is great and imaginable. I just wish writer's would learn the difference between your and you're.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Enjoyed it

Typos really don't bother me as much as others. I can see past that. Looking forward to the next chapter as I enjoyed this one :-)

h2odiverdownh2odiverdownalmost 12 years ago
Great story

That was a great story, I normally vote but do not leave comments.... I wanted to see a second part to this story so I thought I would just ask in this comment. I noticed the typo's but big deal it didn't take anything away from this story. I agree with one of the comments that Sammy should go to that collage and not get to confident. GREAT JOB!!!

DacemanDacemanalmost 12 years ago
Great work

Love the story and Hope you add to it want to fined out about the room mate too.

brosismombrosismomalmost 12 years ago
please continue

great stuff keep writing ASAP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damn fine effort :-)

I was thrown a bit by the typos, especially the he/she thing in the first line almost ! You need to watch that because, although it's only a small thing, it IS a distraction and quickly gets annoying.

The story was very good. I especially liked the absence of the "usual" obscenities. The ending was a tad sudden but, to be fair, the quality of the rest of the tale is what made that so obvious.

You definitely should write some more. Thanks for sharing.

thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 12 years ago

Outstanding story. Well written. Well sculpted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Was good until...

The 5'3" 110 pound brother showed off his 8.5 to 9" long, 2.5" thick dick... you were writing a good story, you did not need to fall back on such a stupid trope... realism is a lot sexier than that. It immediately pulled me out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

You show great promise, but you desperately need to use a spell check, and proof read (on your own, or get a friend to do it) your work. Most of the mistakes are small in and of themselves, but they add up to an annoyance for readers.

Please take this in a positive way; I would like to read more of your work, just not with the “distractions” of this one.

Thank you for sharing your talents.

S1ckPuppyS1ckPuppyalmost 12 years ago
fun read, bring more

Really enjoyed the story. Yes the typos kind of distracted, just run the next one by an editor. Hope there is a sequel, even getting Carrie involved. Thank you for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I like it too

I liked the story, it was different then the usual Brother/Sister story. I agree, a little time rereading would take out the distractions. I would like to see more stories from you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
like

I appreciated the afection and sensitivity in the relationships.So often authors here have to write about fucking rather than making love- if you understand the distinction

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
No place to halt

To quote Adrienne, "This is not over yet!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Simply the Best

One of the Greatest I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

I absolutely loved this story! The way you wrote it made the characters come to life, absolutely fantastic. Thank you, and I really hope you continue this storyline, maybe with him deciding to go there and they all get an apartment together or something. And when does Carrie get involved?! She and Adrienne both wanted him it seemed like.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing!

Great Story, love where it is heading. Really hope that you continue and give us more. I think you have already set up the next logical step by having Adrienne come into the room. Hope to see the next chapter soon, keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great start. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Great story; waiting for next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
That was just hot!

You've simply got to write another chapter! Will Adrienne get to enjoy Sammy? How about Carrie? Heck, how about Sammy having all three girls at once? Make it a "one man orgy"! Will Sammy go to college, with his sister, to "help save dad a few dollars"? Write some more! Don't keep us in suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh my god put in another chapter! This was great!

Please write another chapter. Makes me Want to go fuck my smoking hot sister.

demon_Xdemon_Xalmost 12 years ago

a lovely story ,i liked nerdy brother character . There are many such real life characters including me

FictionpaintballFictionpaintballalmost 12 years ago
Good Start

Good start to a hot story. Can't wait to read more. There is a few things grammatically wrong, but other than that, it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
keep em cumming

we need more, next chapter please.

Mark737Mark737almost 12 years ago
Wow!!

Talk about revenge of the nerds! Next chapter please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

great story; make another chapter asap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great literary. My turn.....

Your story moved along at the right pace. It was erotic and fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
very hot

omg tht was so hot. Wish i had a good sister like tht

ChaoticFoxChaoticFoxalmost 12 years ago
Amazing, with a hint of grammatical errors

Your grammar had some problems here and there through out, it barely took away from the fabulous erotic story. It was good because it had a good pace, and it felt possible, like this could possible happen.

Now I think that the way you eneded it could lead to one of two things, either another story based on Sammy going to this college with his sis, or just a continuation of this story and the fun encounters with the room mates. both of these ideas I would read, but then again, I'm sure that you could easily enough get me to read many things. I'm going to now have to go check out some more of your work. Keep up the story telling, I;m dieing to read them.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 12 years ago
Good read

Good read, fun story

Guess the next chapter all three girls are going to wear the poor kid out his first time.

He won't be so shy now that he knows he has something women want, but he also needs to learn to eat pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story!

Would love to see this go another chapter at least. Adrianne and Carrie need to get in on that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Never

Loved it. Hope to see more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

Loved it!

SmartestGuyInTheRoomSmartestGuyInTheRoomalmost 12 years ago
awesome

this is one of the greatest stories i have read on this site please continue if you plan it right this could be a 6 to 10 ch series i really hope you consider it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I agree with smartest guy

Definitelynpotential for an awesome series and a great story

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 12 years ago
Four years of college...

he'll have a BA and she'll have a Masters. They can live together and share their place and each other with Adrienne. That could be good for ten or so chapters.

Thanks for a great story if it stays alone and thanks for a great beginning if you turn it into a series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fucking great!!!

Been reading stories on this site for awhile now and this is the first time I've commented deff a great start! Very errotic and good story all together. Keep writing more five star chapeters to add to this and ill read anything you right. For sure 6-10 more chapters outta this begining. Seems like the natural progression would be to have him start school there and move in with his sis and the roomates...... look forward to more of this story!! Keep up the good work.q

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

great story, although I wish there had been more interaction with all of them, in the story it seemed that the brother had an interest in Carrie at first, then he was only interested in Adrienne when she came out of the bathroom, and then the "surprising" ending with his sister. I sure hope there's gonna be a sequal to this story, keep up the great work!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I want to read about what Adrienne had him do to her..

Sammy seemed to have the hots for his sister even before he went into her bedroom,

and I'm glad he got to have all three holes of his sister. Now how is she going to be able to keep her hands off of him when they go home for the christmas break.

A great story and hope to read more soon.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
add more

great storie, should bring roomates in and add more with sister

KazuKazualmost 12 years ago
Fun story

I liked this story, although it could've used a bit more detail during the intimate scenes. Only a small critique, but never the less I enjoyed the story and hope you continue with more chapters on Sammy's adventure with his sister and her room mates. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Follow on

Dont end it there. Please give us a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I'm with the last guy keep it going.

rjo572001rjo572001almost 12 years ago
great story

keep it going let the roomates get a chance

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 12 years ago
Damn

What a hot, sweet, caring sister

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
damm

keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This story is SCREAMING for a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Omg! Awesome story and get those roommates in on the action

Bodhi1978Bodhi1978almost 12 years ago
The story MUST be told!

I've never commented on a story, but this one needs continuing. Please bring the other roommates in on the action! You setup a VERY hot scene and it should be continued!

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
NEVER SAY NEVER

and try to mean it. TK U MLJ LV NV

RagnerWolfRagnerWolfalmost 12 years ago
Continue.

Like other people have said I think you should continue the story to incl ude the other room mates. Great story very well written.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 11 years ago
Nice.

Well done story, from sisters point of view.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Read!

Good job, YKN! Nice build up, with the game and all. And I loved how hot Sammy and Lynn were for each other. For my part, I hope you continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

That was...incredible! a few typos here and there and a few words missing...but that was HOT!!! My suggestion? Write more stories like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story, nice to see the geeky kid nailing the hot chicks! One being his sister just makes it hotter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please

I/we would like to see what else these two achieved together and with the roommates, and who knows who else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Definatly do a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GREAT TALE / TAILS

FAN-FUCKING-FUCKTASTIC

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW.

You have an amazing talent write another story. (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MAGNIFICENT BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE DON'T LET THIS BE THE END. THERE YOUNG THIS STORY COULD GO ON AND ON. KEEP IT CUMMING, HA HA. A FAN FOREVER MORE MORE MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mixed review

It was a great setup and a very hot story. I'd say the story really needed some editing, words missing, or just sloppy grammar errors that detracted. Normally I get very turned off by bro/sis stuff, but this wasn't too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
deserves a 5

ok, a few typo problems but no biggy. been there. i thought the set up, descriptions, dialogue, pace were all great. you tried to give it a natural development. moment that she crawled to him and start fellating him a bit abrupt but also a wonderful moment in the story. and excellent idea to move from game to bedroom. also quite pleased that (1) the sister was small breasted and (2) they moved on to anal. maybe linger on the sexual ecstasy moments more? maybe more expression of intimacy during? lately haven't read much good here; nice to find a good one for a change. will check out your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Minor Issues

Sometimes you lose the verb tense and noun...I am not an English teacher, but he and she are pretty important...good story though with minor crap wrong..an editor would be cranking off while he/she was fixing the verbiage.

bimsandy2003bimsandy2003over 11 years ago
fantastic

A gripping sexy story, loved the sex and the bonding.plz make it into a long serial...plzzz

Bernie1967Bernie1967over 11 years ago
very hot

Very hot......would love to hear more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I would love to see more, as long as it doesn't get angsty, I'll happily keep reading.

LittleprickLittleprickover 11 years ago
So simple but so well written

The idea of the 'never have I ever' game is simple but you make it works great.

It beguns to loosen up the brother but it's everybody who become a little crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bloody hell!

wow what a hot story i cum twice and my cock is still hard.

meacmeacover 11 years ago
Wow

Insanely hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Freaking awesome! Yowza! Lol uuugggg makes me wish I wasn't single for once! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT

please learn to either properly edit your stories yourself or learn to use a GOOD editor. you stupid errors ruin the flow of the story and keep readers away from the rest of your stories NO ONE WANT TO STOP AND FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
5877 Followers
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES