All Comments on 'Her Stunning Wedding Night'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
cosimo14cosimo14almost 12 years ago
Great Story

One of your best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not incest or taboo

Fucking an in-law is not incest nor taboo. It's just fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good fucking

Yep just like alway us older guys is the best them young punks just on & off like a rabbit not worth a shit. Any way a great story loved it & to say the truth this happens more them u know how i know cause it happen to me not just this way but i did get her frist the cherry yummy yummy teeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice

Nice, you have left a sizable hole for a sequeal, on their return.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnnealmost 12 years ago
Lovely story, hope it continues

I have a step daughter that I would love to do with her as he just did with July.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A good erotic story

Old dad in law has himself some young pussy to take care of, and perhaps get his seed into her before his son does.

I suppose July will be in need of having the elder Greg to take care of what his son couldn't, and that is filling the little filly's cunt full of sperm.

Thanks for the read.

sirhugssirhugsalmost 12 years ago
What about the Stunning Honeymoon?

or does she save it for "Daddy"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damn wish I had a virgin to fuck like a rug doll

Dayyum!

GingerVyeGingerVyealmost 12 years ago
sexy

I have always wanted to fuck my FIL and I know he does too. I hope one day it happens. That "Daddy" part got me going!

Greg junior is a fucking selfish idiot, he could have gotten drunk any other night. He chose alcohol over a beautiful woman?? He deserves what he got.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My sister my bride

The night of my sisters wedding night her husband and some of his friends got so drunk that he pasted out in the hotel room and everyone left except me and my sister.

Being piss off was saying it mildly. My sister came to me as we were very close as children and asked if I could make love to her on her wedding night. We spent all night and part of the morning fucking and before her new husband woke up we were packed and on our way to a new life. She divorced her husband and 4 children later we are still together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Was her name really the month of July, or maybe you didn't know how to spell Julie?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This was almost good. It just went by too fast.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous