All Comments on 'Kayla and Their Friend Ch. 07'

by Petersimpson

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a drag

A 5 year affair on real time and a wimp who should not be married at all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
what a

loser imagine being in your fifties and writing this crap my god man go away somewhere and get help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Typical Brit Cuckold Fodder

1* For being like every other Brit cuck story. Whats with you guys over there? Sad really!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please!

Can not some one write a LW story lately instead of writing all this CRAP!

GOD! What a piece of shit, written by someone with shit for brains.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more crap not loving at all

what is going on with all the chuckhole storys in loving wifes. a true man wouldn't want to see his wife with another man doing it. If thats how you think it's time to grow up .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Thank you Saxon Hart!!!

Thanks to Saxon for writing a story that was a fag tale like this piece of cuckold shit. Some days I wonder why I comoe onto Lit.

YusakuYusakualmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Thank you for continuing this series. Very sexy how Jake held her down for her lover...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hi Anonymouses

Hi Other Anonymouses,

How predictable you all are.

To hear your hypocritical outpourings, one might even be induced to think you read the stories on Literotica as critics for a bible class. Please could you tell us why you read the stories here when you find them so offensive? One can only presume it must be a real labour of love for you?

As has been said in many places on Literotica before, all sorts of people have all sorts of fantasies and sometimes, the lucky ones get to act theirs out, Your personal inadequacies, which you so ably illustrate here, don't appear to allow you any fantasies, so your sole satisfaction must be the spreading of nastiness.

A lot of us on Literotica actually enjoy this and similar stories by other writers and want the authors to know that.

So go home children and annoy someone else.

Well done Peter Simpson, please may we have more of the same?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

The comments by others are enough as are the tags to avoid this story and vote 1 star without reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Enjoyed

I enjoyed your 3 some, hope to read more between the 3 of you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cuckold FETISH

Don't post this in LW - because it's NOT.

sail_guysail_guyabout 11 years ago
Great and well written story

First to be clear Peter Simpson writes w/great skill & suspense. He is able to tease out a scenario in a very convincing and readable manner and and I find his stories rich in eroticism. I think he's among the better writers on Literotica.

From a plot and action aspect I also like his stories of a Shared Wife. Details such as the husband holding his wife from behind while his friend enters her with his help are very exciting. While it may not appeal to all readers the image of him grasping the other man's erection and guiding his shaft into her pussy is very exciting to me. And the scenes of her enjoying her lover are also excellent. While he's not written in a while I'd certainly like to see more stories beyond what he's already written.

Thanks for doing such a good job. And please ignore those who waste their time and yours in reading a story they clearly aren't going to like at all.

artykay63artykay63over 9 years ago
good but could have been brilliant

You wrote the sex very well and captured the mood brilliantly. you fucked up your time lines. totally. when did the time breaks occur. youhave yhem.naked in bed and then suddenly she is clothed and it is days later

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Peter,Peter,Peter

This is a very sad story. If this was in my country, Peter would have been dead already for using the guise of a friendship to get at some bodys wife I'm not saying infidelity doesn't happen here. But using friendship to get close to a mans wife? People like Jake need looking after not being taken advantage of. From what i'm reading here maybe its a norm for Brits but not here. Even if it is a fantasy it is still sad to see Jake and Kayla taken advantage off by a supposed friend.

TXcreampieeaterTXcreampieeaterabout 7 years ago
Quite the opposite

I relly like this story and totally identify with it. After our first three some we had to sort out our thoughts. Assured her that I was ok having seen her lustfully let a guy fuck her in front of me. I had my turn then he went for a second and third time that night. After he left she said this idea of mine, having a third for sex was very exciting. More so when he kept fucking her in front of me. Like in this story, Feeling a new cock and doing what seemed wrong was a driving force behind her need to have more experiences in tge future. I too got pleasure from the sexploits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous