All Comments on 'The Need for Fresh Vegetables Ch. 02'

by Babli5

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 12 years ago
You

have a lovely way with words Babli.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice!

Keep it up.

Request: taboo stories please :)

white_on_brownwhite_on_brownalmost 12 years ago
Oh how I

wish I was a cucumber! Once again an erotic tale with a difference. Keep it up.

kinkydreams667kinkydreams667almost 12 years ago
Hmmm..delicious narrative

Babli,

God you have some real hot nature, desires and ability to write explosively juicy erotica.. imagining Veeni's dick while masturbating with Cucumber is too hot.

Hugely erotic..

Hugs

touchmatetouchmateover 11 years ago
WoW!!!!

This one is truly hottttt!!!!!! I loved every bit of your description. Talk of carrot and stick... perhaps it should read 'carrot and cucumber' in the erotica, the way you described it. Good writing and nice themes :) You really make them short and sweet, don't you?

LWulfLWulfalmost 10 years ago

I like the way you write, but some terms or phrases seem a touch awkward. Perhaps you are just being creative; trying out different ways of describing the actions so they seems more descriptive.

Phrases like "my opening" seems to be distancing the action, and "my cunt stretched and expanded like rubber around it" as it correlates what is human to something inhuman again, distances action from human interaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Babli, you write well, slowly building the tempo till it reaches a crescendo if passion & lust. Best no words are wasted in describing the girls passion. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sweet

Such a simple experience, but provided just the perfect amount of dialog to make worth reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous