All Comments on 'Nicole Desired Ch. 01'

by NicoleAlldredge

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good....but...

Manipulative family and all together turn-offish behavior. Accept his wishes and help him out with it, maybe. But make him their little toy, plaything and slave? That's a bit far, and a bit of a turn off.

NobilistNobilistalmost 8 years ago

Yeah the whole maid slavery is a turn off.

NicoleAlldredgeNicoleAlldredgealmost 8 years agoAuthor
A Challange

You are entitled to your opinions as is everyone else who reads the story. However, when writing the story I was not interested in your opinion on the avenue my story should take. Like most writers, I understand that not everyone will like the choice of subject or the way I choose to approached events in my story. Yet like those other writers of stories I also understand that if the subject is not one you like than you have the right to use your mind and make a conscious decision to stop reading. Simply because you do not like the subject doesn't mean that there are not other readers that may and indeed do like it.

So I offer to you the challenge of writing your own story. By writing your own story you can allow your opinion to dictate subject matter and then present it in the way you decide. Thus as we all have our own opinion, simply not liking the subject matter does not detract from the quality of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A little note

Now, I know there have been some complaints about the subject matter you explore in your stories, but this isn't going to be one of them. I'd just like to mention that you seem to have an issue with punctuation, as there are many, many sentences that just run on forever. Now, I understand this is only the first of 20 chapters (for now), and that you might fix this in later chapters, but I figured that leaving this comment here might remind/persuade you to at least fix the punctuation in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
As I Live And Breathe

First please accept my apology for the low star score. I was so highly motivated I inadvertently hit the 1st star and try as I may I cannot alter the value. Hmmmm I think I need a paddling!

Very well written and entertaining, BRAVO!

The cowinkidink here is I dressed in my 38DDD bra, black seemed Cuban heeled stockings and garter belt, black satin panties, plus my favorite pastel flowered short (above the waist) nightly before settling for an enraging story.

I’ve been unable to keep my hand off my hard-on during the first time three pages. However as a good girl (gurl) I have not pleasured myself keeping my knees held tightly together with my package tucked between my stocking clad legs!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNicoleAlldredge@NicoleAlldredge
148 Followers
I tend to write longer multiple chapter stories, which address and encompass more than just a nonstop parade of repetitive and boring sexual trysts and liaisons. I find the idea of characters completely bereft of emotions such as love, engaging in actions simple to engage in ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES