All Comments on 'Cousin Steph'

by bobthefish

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
madtaffcatmadtaffcatalmost 12 years ago
Great srory so far...

Next chapter please! :-)

RecHikerRecHikeralmost 12 years ago
Interesting beginning

Great slow start and you have at least a week worth of story to tell, unless Steph gets her parents to allow her to stay at grandma's longer. I like the way you built up your characters but left room to add more details about them in the next chapter. There is going to be a next chapter - right?

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep going!

Looking forward to the next installments...

mnepitmnepitalmost 12 years ago
Ok

She has never seen a dick before but knows this is huge. I don't have to know his size and he bragging about it.

ChasBChasBalmost 12 years ago
HUH?

Completely inexperienced, but she thinks nothing of whipping off her clothes in front of a cousin she hasn't seen for years - HUH??? Not too believeable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
don't waste our time

just another big dick story. like said before if she never saw a cock before HOW would she know it was big? total waste of time leave the oversized equipment out make the girl more realisticly innocent and it might be good as is no good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Start!

This is your first story so, may I suggest you slow down a bit and let it build. I think that you're off to a very good start, and I think that you have the potential to be a good writer. However, like I said before, slow down and try to look at this story a little more realistically. And please, pay no attention to the assholes who put your work down, none of them are smart enough to know how to wipe their own asses without getting shit all over themselves, nor would they know talent if it pissed in their faces. I look forward to the next install ment, if there is one...and I hope there is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

We need more now! Lets get the next chapter asap. Very hot!

WomanOfSecretsWomanOfSecretsabout 8 years ago

short and innocent, i like it i like how simple and how innocent steph is, i like the way the dialogues went between them, i think its just the right moment, keep writing.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
When do they get to fuck?

This is a great lead in to a very hot next couple of chapters. Please write some more

Tommy54Tommy54over 6 years ago
More please

Don't stop here. More Please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous