All Comments on 'Black Owned'

by ThurstonMann

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
smoothboismoothboialmost 12 years ago

I know I'm submissive and I could easily see this happening to me.

leglover2leglover2almost 12 years ago
wow

i wish had a spade!!...any bros want to make me theirs??...

pgh3300pgh3300almost 11 years ago
Gone black

I recently took my first black cock, a thick 9" on a 20 y.o. Black stud. A true multi cummer, he took me 3 times. I would love to be this guy and get the spade tattoo!

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 10 years ago
My first lover was black

How I miss sucking on his beautiful cock, and feeling it slide into my cute little butt, I so would love to be the center to a bunch of black men, young or old as long as they can cum in my mouth or my ass. I do so love the taste of cum. Would love to chat with others about this da.cd@frontier.com

Bill779Bill779over 10 years ago
Once you go black

I am looking for a spade on my arm. Wish me luck, I can't get enough black cock!

crackersub315crackersub315over 9 years ago
Looking For An Owner

I Want To Be Owned So Bad!!! The thought of earning the honor to have that black spade branded on my body for life. And then knowing that from then on, at any moment, some Superior Black Man could snatch me up at any moment, and pump his hot seed Deep inside my pink little boypussy. My little white cock throbs just from the thought of it all:):):)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The joy of my spade!

I found the joy of the black cock about 3 years ago in an adult book store. As I was sitting in the back both a ten inch black monster came through the hole. I proceeded to take care of it and was rewarded with a tasty hot blast that gaged me. After wards he came over to my booth and ask if i wanted a daily supply of what I just got. I said yes and he gave me a address to a tato parlor and said to be their in an hour. I showed up and he said if I agreed to putting spades on my arms I would get an endless buffet of black tube steak. I would be owned by all black men. I agreed to the tatos and that was my beginning. I have since moved in to a black neighborhood and have not looked back. I get visitors all hours of the day. Sometimes girlfiends come and watch me! The saying is trrue "once a black cock sucker, always a black cock sucker" I got to go as my door bell just rang! Its dnner time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Black Owned

I have nothing against his his sexual relationships, but how could any self-respecting man allow himself to be publicly used and abused by so many other men.

And what kind of people would want to stand around awaiting their turn to fuck him or have their dicks sucked by this white slut - not even considering the possibility of some form of sexually transmitted disease?

I presume this is a work of fiction, so the author's imagination must have run riot, and been in a constant state of erection whilst devising the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My I. Wish for that too

I've dreamt of being black owned too. Being a slutty siszyboi I've been with few bbc but want more all the time and would do anything to have 10 or more black men use my holes on a regular basis mmmmmmmmm yea

BlckCckLuvrBlckCckLuvralmost 3 years ago

Another good story. To me, serving and servicing Black men is a privilege and I'm very thankful to every one of them who has let me enjoy their cocks and holes.

BlckCckLuvrBlckCckLuvralmost 3 years ago

If I had known when I was 18 - 21 that I'd be totally addicted to Black cock when I got older, I'd be honored to have a Black Master to serve, service and please each and every day. Most people could never understand; but, there are more white men and women worshipping Black cock than they could imagine.

My first Black lover told me, "if we had met in our earlier years he would have kept me barefoot and pregnant". I truly wish that was possible. For three years, we were in love, sadly, his health forced him to move. I till miss him, love him and think about him daily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I once had a black man that I’d service. He had a white girlfriend and she had no idea he had a white guy sucking him off and occasionally fucking that white ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous