All Comments on 'How I Became a Slut'

by gilbd2001

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
thebuffalothebuffaloalmost 12 years ago

Really well done. I enjoyed it immensely. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Really well done?

No, not quite. Rather disconcerting your back and forth between past tense and present tense, something that did happen and something that is happening now. I'm still wondering what happened to your boobs - they "were" quite large, so something must have happened? Good story line, could have been much better with just a little editing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
With a little work.

Not a bad story, your basic plot is OK. Would be a LOT better with some corrections in grammar and punctuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Chapter Two, please!

I can't wait to read the further adventures of this newfound slut. Apart from the spelling & grammatical errors, this was one fucking hot tale. Where to next? She's fucked in public now, so will she make a video? Will she get someone else involved? Will the former prude lose her anal virginity? Keep them coming, and keep me cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
awesome

a great start. Smart, convincing, and cock hardening nasty. What a fucking dirty slut. Thank you for your story. I have a few inner slut who discovers herself chapters if you are interested in reading or listening to them.... I look forward to more of your sluttiness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Turn-On

Does the idea of being slutty like that still turn you on, six years after you wrote that? Just curious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous