All Comments on 'My Editor and Me'

by Brandie69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
JonTaylorJonTayloralmost 12 years ago
Promise But a Storm Cloud Ahead

I'm not sure your comments are part of the fantasy or you really have a husband and deceive him like this. From an old fool, trust me, there's a far better outcome from tackling this now. Bring him into your world. He deserves it; and you will be rewarded with a far better marriage, and some really randy experiences at that. You write well and straightforward. Take some chances and get words flowing faster than you can type. With feeling.

Brandie69Brandie69almost 12 years agoAuthor
Jon

What an interesting and thoughtful comment!

I'm going to resist the urge to tell you what is true and what is fantasy, but I will just tell you that the issue you raise is not a problem, and leave it at that.

I love the point that you make. When we find our truest lover, we must hide nothing; share, everything.

But I will start writing perfect characters just as soon as I meet one. :)

Thank you, Jon.

B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Your Fantasy

Leads to cuckolding

ken0001ken0001almost 12 years ago
Jon, No harm done!

What other way to get a good massage, but to be nude? Although she allowed Brad to see her naughty bits, and he was excited by this. There was no obvious fondling on her part...Her vagina producing excess amounts of moisture, and his penis being hard and dripping precum is merely human nature... Relax Jon, take it easy, its just life..

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyover 11 years ago
That was sweet

That was a sweet way of thanking your editor. Very thoughtful. Does he write as well? Maybe there will be a story "My Writer and Me".

Brandie69Brandie69over 11 years agoAuthor
I was more than a little surprised

that anyone actually had ethical objections to this little fantasy. Especially since it was told as a fantasy and not a real event :)

B

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous