All Comments on 'The Landlord's Son'

by PJSimmons

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
FloridaryanFloridaryanalmost 12 years ago
Just Another Cuckold

Is he a pimp or a cuck husband? If he is getting off on this I think the latter

bobby9909bobby9909almost 12 years ago
This cuckold story should be

in the fetish section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I liked it

Thanks for writing.

tom anon

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 12 years ago
Shows promise

Write some more, OK?

markstar99markstar99almost 12 years ago
liked it

Want to hear more about her.

JonTaylorJonTayloralmost 12 years ago
They're Breeding All of a Sudden

Cuckold husbands are the rarest of people, but you'f never know it from this site. Yet another new writer joins the muckslide. Woman, please try a romance or erotic coupling story with a normal man as lead male character. Probably doesn't inspire you, does it? Why?

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Cuckold vs Pimp

I believe that Hubby skipped the label of 'cuckold' and went straight to 'pimp!' The fact that he is an ineffectual pimp is another issue. The writing is very adequate, but the story is fraught with angst because Hubby and Sweetie would prefer to not be in this situation, and that is unfortunate whenever and however it happens. The author manages, very well I think, to convey their angst, as well as the inherent trollness of the Client.

3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Story

Well writen. Good character development for a short story. Good emotional tension and not the typical gratuitous sex descriptions seen in other stories. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
July

Very well done and great initial story and June is almost over. So looking forward to the coming (sorry,pun) month. You write this genre well and looking forward to reading more of you. Thanks for sharing.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Pimping his wife

Becomes a cuckold by pimping his wife? And the bastard he pimped her to did not keep his end of the bargain? And has a smaller cock than cuckold? What a looser. LOL

ramonbrookramonbrookover 10 years ago
Great story!

I would really like to hear about next months rent!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Quirky first effort with a few flaws

I would be pretty proud if my first story was executed this well. The eastern euro mentality from 3rd party added some flavor story and contrasted against generic couple. This story took on a provocative concept & aquitted itself as decently. A loving but impoverished couple trying to descend as little as possible, while opting into "an indecent proposal'

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautifully done

Unusual slant in that the reluctance is on the husband's part. Well written, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You Never Know

This is a grimey, rotten scene executed with remarkable aplomb. Not sure if there are any followups but I'm sure going to check.

The one liners that were setoff give the air of artifice here - but nothing chintzy. Things moved very well and the author's technique definitely has the ring of authority. That's my word play for the day.

Of course, the husband is a ridiculous excuse for a man. You can find some dishwashing or something similar in any city. He has a scintillating beauty for his wife and he folds. He folds on life and love, gives up and gives in to seamy, corrupt forces.

Yet the circumstances are put forth well and believable enough.

The author has chosen to construe an upbeat take on this sordid tale. Not sure why, but I do not judge him for it. But there is no particular reason why this tale has to slide into cuckold cliché. Given the constant reminders that the husband is aroused by the sight before him, though, one imagines that the author might do just that. That would definitely disappoint, if only because there are a number of other prominent options.

Again, not sure if the author has a plan for a series, but one wonders why the wife is downright ebullient over the disgusting state of affairs. My take on this would have been to explore the arc of confusion in her feelings. She would naturally feel deep shame, but also resentment towards her husband for turning her into a whore. But what if the interloper fucks her fantastically well with his own modest equipment?

All sorts of possibilities here. Ok, I'll shut up.

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The story was well done but the content is horrid.

Pimping your wife out for $180.00 is inconceivable to me.

If there was truly no other way to raise the money, personally I would kilohertz and myself

Along with the son.

The son of friends of ours bragged often that he kept one of his apartments open for a woman in dire need. We didn’t think much of him as a man nor a Christian.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous