All Comments on 'Nude Beach Sex'

by EroticDeux

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
loved it!

I've been to this park many times but never had as much fun! Thank you for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I have been there as well

My reason for going there was to satisfy a bi-sexual feeling that I've had for some time. I didn't know if I would ever act on it though. I however, walked directly to the gay section of the beach. Upon arriving at a suitable spot along the beach, I sat and removed all my clothes except my underwear. Within 5 minutes or so I noticed a guy about 40 or so walk past me, turn and walk past me again. several times smiling at me. I also noticed that he was at half-mast and wearing a cock ring. The next time he walked by, he was fully erect. He stopped and said, see what .you've done to me. I nervously laughed and said why not sit down here and we'll see what we can do about that. He sat down and I saw how really beautiful his cock was. The cock-ring was really tight and the veins were bulging and he had a lot of pre-cum showing.I reached over and started to touch him. What a turn-on, he was so hard and the skin was so hot and smooth. I totally forgot about being in view of other people and got caught up in the moment of giving him a hand job. He then put his hand at the back of my head and guided my face down to his cock. I now realized that I was going to go through with it. I laid my head on his stomach and took his cock into my mouth. It was silky smooth yet very rigid and leaking the sweet pre-cum. Delicious. I was very excited. I don't know if I was doing a good job or not. Within a few minutes, he began to tense up and his breathing was heavy, so I knew he was close. Until now, I never really knew if I would suck a guy to completion. The whole scene was so hot that I took him in my mouth stroked his cock, while rubbing his balls with my other hand and in a few seconds, was given a full mouthful of hot jizz as my reward. I swallowed all of his cum and kept him in my mouth until he went soft. As I released him from my mouth and sat back up , I noticed the crowd of guys that had been watching this whole scene. Several of them came up to us and said how hot that was and some had dropped a load in the sand while watching. I plan on going there a lot next summer....maybe I'll see you there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Good, I am like the other guys, I go to watch. I think I have just about seen it all at the beach, I think the hottest I have seen was a very young teenaged girl, very small tits, get taken doggy style by a guy with a very big cock. At first she seemed to struggle but then they got into a rhythym, I was close enough to see his cock spread and open her with each thrust,i stroked my hard cock, he pulled out, moved to her face, leaving me looking at her open pussy as he blew in her mouth, my cum arcing into the air. Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pdx_riverman@yahoo.com

Been there done that. Thanks for aharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Iv been to a few nude beaches and love to watch and particpate. Nothing as hot as seeing a girl being fucked while you watch and i do enjoy sloppy seconds when invited. I have also enjoyed sucking cock and being fucked in my ass especially if there are people watching especially girls who masturbate themselves. This is how i met my gf i was on all fours being fucked when she sat in front of me and masturbated. I stuck my toungue out simulating licking her and she scooted forward giving me her shaved honeypot and i licked her as the guy fucking me drove me into her and she orgasmed. The guy came and filled my ass and left then to my surprise she told me to stay that way and moved around and began rimming and sucking my creampied ass. We have been together almost three years and love beach sex and watching each other being fucked and of course licking each others creampies. We intend to fulfil each others sexual fantasies some of which may not be everyones idea of sex but we are both consenting adults and openminded enough to give anything a try at least once.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A very hot story. I am a very shy 22 year old wife. I am 5 6’ weighted about 123 with 34 C’s . My husband always wanted to go to a nude beach. I wasn’t sure and was apprehensive but wanted to please him and was kind of interested what it would be like. We went to Hawaii and I didn’t think I would run into anyone I knew. We went to the beach and I was reluctant but seeing all the naked people so relaxed kind of put me at ease. My husband was totally comfortable and got naked immediately. I got down to my bikini and laid down. He encouraged me and soon I was topless. I soon felt more comfortable and it was kind of exciting seeing all the naked boobs and cocks. I was surprised that my nipples immediately got hard. I then was relaxed enough to take off my panties. It made me excited that so many men came by to check me out my husband pointed out that several had noticeable hard ones. He took out some sun screen and began to rub it in. He paid special attention to my tits and thighs spreading my legs so my pussy was open. He noticed that I was particularly wet between my legs and messaged my lips and clit, I couldn’t believe how turned on I was. We stayed there for several hours and I spread my legs wide open so that men could get a good look at my wet cunt. My husband wanted to go back further into the dunes but I was to nervous. We went home that night and we fucked like never before. I came three times. Not sure where this will lead but I get wet thinking about it .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My husband and I love to go to private areas at nude beaches. He loves to spread my legs and show guys my tits and pussy. We love to watch guys jerk off as he sucks my tits, I suck his cock and he fucks me. Often there are as many as 6 guys jerking off and watching, they are not allowed to touch but can get as close as they want.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Years ago my husband and I were in California and went to a nude beach. I have small tits but very protruding nipples. We decided to bring some ecstasy and have some fun. We walked down to quite section of the beach and got naked. We took the ecstasy.and started playing around. Soon he was sucking my tits and fingering my wet pussy. We continued to play around when I noticed a guy had put his towel down and was laying in front of us. It was long before he had his cock out and he was playing with himself, My husband and I decided to have some fun. He spread my legs wide open and opened up my bald pussy to him. He then started stroking my clip and sucking my nipples. He then got between my legs and shoved his cock in my wide open pussy. By now the man had gotten up and came closer to get a better look. His cock was very big and rock hard. I was totally turned on by him watch is fuck and watching him jerk off. My husband soon shot his load filling my piss. By now the man was lying only a few feet away from us. He said how hot we were and how nice my body was. My husband said he could join us on the blanket. It wasn’t long before they each were sucking a nipple and I had a cock in each hand. I laid there and couldn’t keep still as they were both fingering me. My husband and I were soon making out as the man spread my legs and started sucking and licking my clit . It was then I noticed there were 2 other men there watching and jerking off. I then got on all fours and the man slipped his big cock between my legs, At the same time my husband came around and put hi cock in my mouth. It was such a turn on to be getting fuck from both ends as 3 men watched and jerked off. I came as my husband pulled out and shot his load in my face. The man pulled out turned me over and shot his load on my tits. I then took both cocks in my mouth and sucked them clean. Both the other guys shot their loads

In the sand. We all laid there for a while exhausted. We cleaned up and left.. we had had threesomes before, but this was the biggest turn on ever. I still play with myself thinking about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous