All Comments on 'A Warrior of My Own'

by picollamia

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
COOL!

Looking forward to this story. Very cool beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Potential

I think you would really benefit from an editor, there were a lot of mistakes that were quite jarring when reading the story. You also might think about the fact that everyone being so obviously stunningly beautiful can be quite cliche. However your imagination shone through and I hope you continue to write as I think you obviously do have something. Good luck for the future.

JonTaylorJonTayloralmost 12 years ago
Promising

The need for editing isn't that bad, but is there nonetheless. I think if you proof it yourself after putting it down for a while, you would catch most of the little aggravaters. I'm a typical guy, revolted by the images of man-on-man sex. I've learned to allow llicense to writers and read their stuff with their mind instead of my own. But the enjoyment is and never will be there. Sooo, given your fetish, I probably will find limited entertainment in your writing. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
in agreement

I am in agreement with Jon. You need the story edited. Great start

semone77semone77over 11 years ago
fantastic

Please don't let me wait to long for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GREAT

This story seems to be off to a very good start. I hope to be able to read more soon. 6 months seems like a long time between postings. Please post another chapter soon.

MayaJacarandaMayaJacarandaalmost 11 years ago
I'm so sorry

I must apologize to you, I accidentally only rated your story two stars when I actually intended to give it four and I'm sorry if it causes the overall star rating go down. Please know that I really enjoyed this and I hope to read more of it in the future! Keep up the good work and keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
new author

Someone should take over this story since it was abandoned.

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 10 years ago
It was a good start

for the first page,but seeing as how it has been well over a year since this was posted,i guess the rest is not coming,,,such a shame,,a good beginning,,,why do people start something they wont finish,,,such a waste,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Keep going

Like yourself I love a great long romance book, it has so much potential it would be a waste to not keep going with it... Please please please continue. I so look forward to reading what happens between katarina and Cade.

darkravenwolfdarkravenwolfover 9 years ago
please keep going

You have ensnared my interest and would love to know how it continues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous