All Comments on 'Offspring Ch. 031'

by Talemaster

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmm....

...mmmother fucker...

These chapters are so short, and the story is so good, I wish you didnt post in single LR pages, its god damned annoying, and it WOULDNT be normally so annoying if it wasnt a damn good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Can't we hurry this up?!?

Super yarn. As with the previous poster, I wish it was longer and quicker. This waiting is aging me rapidly!!!!! :) Keep it up and let's step on the gas a bit and go into overdrive, please!

MassubfunMassubfunalmost 12 years ago
2nd that

Darn good. Next story, maybe write the whole story. And put 2 or 3 chapters a whack. I would not ask if I were not very interested. Well done. Great thinking. Nice way you have of putting things quite plausible. And VERY entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More of the same

Great story, release rate makes my brain hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
keep it coming

I have been racking my brains as to what it vaguely reminded me of and the lead character reminds me a little of the reluctant hero/anti hero in Ron L Hubbards spacer series, having said so I think I prefer this offering, its a well crafted, engaging story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good yarn

Longer chapters please.

I suspect you've been storing this up but we all want to see a good finish and a sequel?........

WanderingaimlesslyWanderingaimlesslyalmost 12 years ago
Really enjoy this story

Reading this a bit at a time is grating however the anticipation starts building. The delays between the chapters now are boarder line fan abuse. lol (WHINE)

Looking forward to the next chapter and thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
RE: "Can't we hurry this up?!?"

STFU! STFU!! STFU!!!

DUDE!

A story line that started in May 2012, and is now !!-31-!! chapters, and you're complaining that there's not enough!?! WTF? DON'T JINX THE WRITER!!!!! 'CAUSE THE REST OF US WANT MORE!! [bastard]

To author: 5 stars

grizxgrizxover 11 years ago
quality not quanty

One of my favorites on another site started in 2010 only had two chapters added in 2011 and one more so far this year, its still fun to go check on it ocasionally. I hate to watch bitchin about free entertainment. Come back next year maybe it'll still be here, if it isn't picked up by a publisher like some of the other great stories I've seen on this website. If we were paying for the privilege of I would feel different, but come on an unpaid author on a free website. The comment was rediculous. I hope Talemaster is enjoying the writing as much as I am the reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I haven't commented on this delightful tale previously, but after the

last few chapters, I felt I needed to. Talemaster's first Lit submission was Ch 1 of Offspring. It would also appear, based on his bio, this was his first attempt at non-fiction.

It has been interesting to see his development as a writer over the arc of this work. He's really 'hitting his stride' right now. The story is riveting and the prose is smooth and flowing. I know the feeling when that happens; the writing becomes effortless and time flies by.

My biggest concern, (and the only negative I have about Lit), is the disconnection brought from the anonymity of the authors. Talemaster was over 60 when he joined Lit in 2010. Here it is 2015, and no comments from him or updates to his bio since '12.

I fear his first work may not only match literature history as being his best work, but it well be his only work. If you're out there, Talemaster, even if you're not still writing, let us know. Please.

Thank you for sharing the world of Okton4 and the adventures of Frank with us. It has been pure pleasure to read.

Regards,

GeoD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous