All Comments on 'Forced to Whore in Mexico'

by fyrehart

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
please continue Lexi's new life

Good start

fyrehartfyrehartalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Re: using real person's name

After reading your comment, regarding using a real person's name, I agree that I should not have used it. I am trying to have the reference deleted. Thanks for the feedback.

fyrehartfyrehartalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Name change

I have submitted an edited form of this story. It should appear soon and I have removed the offending referenced name. The rest of the story is the same. My apologies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
please continue Lexi's new life

Very good start, for your first story...please continue about lexi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep it up!

I want to know what happens to this girl...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great star, plz continue!

I´m eagerly waiting for this story to continue. Even though I´m female myself I´m looking forward to see Alexa get her first humiliating clients...

fyrehartfyrehartover 11 years agoAuthor
NO UNDER AGE

None of my writings will ever deal with under age people. Please do not reference age when commenting on my stories!

FYREHART

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT GUILT...

TO MY DEAR, DEAR fyrehart "None of my writings well deal with under age" - (underage is one word not two)- "people. Please do not reference age when commenting on my stories"...GE!!!... But it is OK for you to write a storie about the abduction, rape and forced prostitution of a young 18 year old girl while she is on a church mission to help children in Mexico ???...I SEE, because YOU have made YOUR victim 18 that makes YOUR writing and YOUR storie OK and acceptable to do to some young girl gist because she is 18 years or older...HOW convenient, self-righteous and sanctimonious of you... Instead of writing porn for us reprobates maybe you should look into writing for your local church news letter on the decay of contemporary society and the depredation of our young from drugs and rock and roll... YOURS TRULY...The Dark One...

fyrehartfyrehartover 11 years agoAuthor
Why the anger?

Literotica specifically says no stories about underage in their terms of service. I choose to comply with their rules.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Forced to Whore in mexico

Great story keep writing please. I hope it has a great ending. Maybe her mother becomes a Whore also, or her father uses her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not to bad at all.

I enjoyed the first part quite a bit, though I do think you could work on your dialogue a little. I found the one sided conversations a little grating on the story flow, as not often you get someone asking a question and then saying the answer themselves.

And as for the dark ones comments. Really, you need to learn the difference between fantasy and real life. Countless female writers write reluctance/rape fantasies, but it doesn’t mean they are going to want to actually have it happen. Sometimes we explore dark fantasy, as not everyone’s fantasy is missionary position after a good church wedding or making love in a meadow surrounded by flowers.

fyrehartfyrehartabout 11 years agoAuthor
Feedback helps

Thank you for the feedback. I have structured my dialog in quotes. It does make the reading easier in subsequent stories in this series.

fyrehartfyrehartalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Author update

I have received some bad medical news. I have found out the reason why my wrist and knee have given me problems. I now have a serious fracture in my foot. It is three major fractures and the specialist has informed me that I have a degenerative bone disorder. My bones are weak and will continue to become more fragile. I am scheduled for surgery in a week or so and I will not be writing for the forseeable future. I need to concentrate on my situation. I want to finish the series, but this will take over my life for months if not a year or more. Believe me, if I am bedridden and have access to a computer, I will continue to explore Lexi's journey. I feel I owe it to you all. Please think kind thoughts and send any good wishes to my email here at Literotica.

Karen

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Finish?

Are you still with us?

fyrehartfyrehartover 8 years agoAuthor
Still here

I am slow like the turtle, but I have published 15 pages so far and I will be sending more by the end of Sept. Thanks for your patience

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Yes, you are slow like the turtle, but a good writer.

fyrehartfyrehartover 8 years agoAuthor
still here--yes

See my comments at the end of ch.15 for the latest update...;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Happy New Year!

I hope your health is doing better and that 2017 is a better year. Can you give us an update as to your progress on the next chapter of Lexi's saga? Any sense of a timeline for the next update? Your fans are anxiously awaiting the next installment.

fyrehartfyrehartover 7 years agoAuthor
Happy New Year to all

I think it will be much better for me personally. I have had what I hope is my last operation on my foot. This surgeon is the best Cleveland Clinic has to offer and he has 35 years experience dealing with foot and ankle specialties. He did a fantastic job. I am using a walker now and I think many of my issues will be mitigated with this final surgery. Just to be able to wear normal shoes again is a big deal to me. I have been in those horrible surgical shoes with the Velcro straps and open top for a year now. I have also had to keep my foot elevated for much of the day for months now. I am hoping for a return to a somewhat normal day to day situation soon. When I can sit at my computer and write again will be happening in a month. I just cannot write long stories on a laptop or tablet. I want to finish the Lexi story, but there is much yet to tell. Thank you for your good wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Your health

How are you doing? Is your health better? I hope you are recovering from the medical issues you have been fighting with. Here's hoping for your continued health.

fyrehartfyrehartalmost 7 years agoAuthor
my health

Thank you for your concern. While I am better, I was back in the hospital for only one night this time, so it is getting easier....;) I have more good days than bad. It is not my foot this time, but an internal problem. I am a fighter and I will get through this., but I am touched by your genuine concern here, beyond the storyline. I have big plans for Lexi and several different outlines formed, but I am not ready to start submitting yet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfyrehart@fyrehart
306 Followers
I am back and ready to continue my Lexi Series. Many have wanted more and many could care less. Please do not expect to see a ten page story suddenly appear. I will continue in the vein that I have always used....short individual chapters that I can see feedback on and then se...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES